Watch Mindy Project's Season 2 Premiere Now

The Mindy Project fans’ long wait for the Season 2 premiere is suddenly over.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on New Girl and 44 Other Returning Faves

Fox has posted online an early preview of the sophomore comedy’s comeback, a week ahead of its broadcast premiere. In the opener, “All My Problems Solved Forever,” Mindy and Casey are adjusting to their life in Haiti when Mindy suddenly falls ill — perhaps at the worst possible time — and is airlifted back to New York. Meanwhile, the practice back home has welcomed to its ranks Dr. Paul Leotard (guest star James Franco), a former model who also happens to be a sex therapist… to Danny and Christina (guest star Chloe Sevigny).

RELATED | Fall TV: Your Handy Calendar of 100+ Season and Series Premiere Dates

Earlier this month, ABC released three of its series debuts online (click links to watch) — Trophy Wife (read our First Impression), Back in the Game (read First Impression) and The Goldbergs.

Here now, The Mindy Project:

1. Andrew says:

Can’t wait!!! By far, the BEST new comedy to debut last year! Definitely checking it out after class, not sure if I’ll be able to focus until then… :D

2. Lynn says:

Watching it now and I love it. And God, Danny loves Mindy so much I can’t even.

3. Amanda says:

I want Fox to put their new shows online to watch early!

4. Leah says:

Well. Looks like I’ll be putting off my homework for another 25-30mins. ;p

5. Artimus says:

The pilots for “Ironside” and “Welcome to the Family” also went live on hulu today…

6. Elyse says:

i’ll be watching this the second i get home from work! is it 3:30 yet???

7. Elga N. says:

Can’t wait for this !
    The Christmas episode from the 1st season was the best from the entire series !

8. As if?! It’s only available to watch in the US – you lucky people! Guess I’ll have to wait until January when it airs over here :/ Can’t wait though :D

9. Eddie says:

Great episode! I like the fact they didn’t over use Franco’s character too much as that is very easy to do. I know I have only seen an episode of this season, but as Tina Fey won’t be at the Emmys next year I would love to see Mindy get nominated! Can’t wait for episode two!

10. Nicole says:

Loved the premiere and I may be the only one, but I like the little spurts of Tamara. Team TVline: the link for Back in the Game’s pilot is goes to the Trophy Wife, a very funny show but I was looking forward to Maggie Lawson!

11. Lee says:

The wedding march song is Borderline by MAdonna but who is singing this version?? I wants it!