Fall TV Preview

Watch Mindy Project's Season 2 Premiere Now

Get More: Fall TV Preview, Video

The Mindy Project fans’ long wait for the Season 2 premiere is suddenly over.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on New Girl and 44 Other Returning Faves

Fox has posted online an early preview of the sophomore comedy’s comeback, a week ahead of its broadcast premiere. In the opener, “All My Problems Solved Forever,” Mindy and Casey are adjusting to their life in Haiti when Mindy suddenly falls ill — perhaps at the worst possible time — and is airlifted back to New York. Meanwhile, the practice back home has welcomed to its ranks Dr. Paul Leotard (guest star James Franco), a former model who also happens to be a sex therapist… to Danny and Christina (guest star Chloe Sevigny).

RELATED | Fall TV: Your Handy Calendar of 100+ Season and Series Premiere Dates

Earlier this month, ABC released three of its series debuts online (click links to watch) — Trophy Wife (read our First Impression), Back in the Game (read First Impression) and The Goldbergs.

Here now, The Mindy Project:

Comments (17)

• Can’t wait!!! By far, the BEST new comedy to debut last year! Definitely checking it out after class, not sure if I’ll be able to focus until then… :D

Comment by Andrew – September 10, 2013 07:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m the jerk in the computer lab who can’t stop giggling! Sorry!

Comment by Leah – September 10, 2013 08:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The ratings say otherwise

Comment by Alan – September 10, 2013 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Really? Go away dude.

Comment by Kyle – September 10, 2013 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same here, watching it right now in the library.can’t stop laughing.

Comment by Sidney.B – September 10, 2013 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watching it now and I love it. And God, Danny loves Mindy so much I can’t even.

Comment by Lynn – September 10, 2013 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want Fox to put their new shows online to watch early!

Comment by Amanda – September 10, 2013 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well. Looks like I’ll be putting off my homework for another 25-30mins. ;p

Comment by Leah – September 10, 2013 08:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The pilots for “Ironside” and “Welcome to the Family” also went live on hulu today…

Comment by Artimus – September 10, 2013 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i’ll be watching this the second i get home from work! is it 3:30 yet???

Comment by Elyse – September 10, 2013 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for this !
    The Christmas episode from the 1st season was the best from the entire series !

Comment by Elga N. – September 10, 2013 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As if?! It’s only available to watch in the US – you lucky people! Guess I’ll have to wait until January when it airs over here :/ Can’t wait though :D

Comment by allthingsentertainment94 – September 10, 2013 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know US people are so lucky! I have to wait forever in England! I’m so excited for season 2 though! :D

Comment by Ruby – September 11, 2013 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great episode! I like the fact they didn’t over use Franco’s character too much as that is very easy to do. I know I have only seen an episode of this season, but as Tina Fey won’t be at the Emmys next year I would love to see Mindy get nominated! Can’t wait for episode two!

Comment by Eddie – September 10, 2013 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved the premiere and I may be the only one, but I like the little spurts of Tamara. Team TVline: the link for Back in the Game’s pilot is goes to the Trophy Wife, a very funny show but I was looking forward to Maggie Lawson!

Comment by Nicole – September 10, 2013 09:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The wedding march song is Borderline by MAdonna but who is singing this version?? I wants it!

Comment by Lee – September 11, 2013 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s by the Flaming Lips, Stardeath and Whitedrawfs Madonna cover :) youtube it

Comment by lacey – September 19, 2013 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post