Exclusive

Exclusive Music Video: 35 Fox Stars 'Drum Up' Excitement for the Fall TV Season

Dr. L, New Girl‘s Schmidt, the Raising Hope twins and Karl “Damn it, Jim! I’m a a doctor, not a drummer!” Urban are among the almost three dozen Fox stars who recently convened to literally beat a drum for the launch of Fox’s fall season — and TVLine has your first look at the all-star jam session.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on New Girl, Bones, Glee and 42 Other Returning Faves

Who all can be spied hitting the skins? See if you can spot the following as the video plays on:
* Almost Human‘s Karl Urban, Michael Ealy, Minka Kelly and Lili Taylor
* Brooklyn Nine-Nine‘s Andy Samberg, Terry Crews, Melissa Fumero, Andre Braugher, Joe Lo Truglio and Stephanie Beatriz
* Dads‘ Martin Mull, Peter Riegert, Brenda Song and Vanessa Lachey
* Enlisted‘s Geoff Stults, Chris Lowell and Parker Young.
* The Mindy Project‘s Mindy Kaling, Ike Barinholtz and Ed Weeks
* New Girl‘s Zooey Deschanel, Max Greenfield, Jake Johnson, Lamorne Morris and Hannah Simone
* Raising Hope‘s Martha Plimpton, Garret Dillahunt, Lucas Neff, Shannon Woodward and Baylie/Rylie Cregut
* Sleepy Hollow‘s Tom Mison, Nicole Beharie, Orlando Jones and Katia Winter (but no Headless Horseman)

RELATED | Fall TV: Your Handy Calendar of 100+ Season and Series Premiere Dates

1. Christina says:

Can they please be on my TV set already? #love

2. cjeffery7 says:

fox always does the best a.k.a. most fun promo material

3. Babybop says:

That was ridiculously cute.

4. wordsmith says:

Just adorable. Great promo.
    For the record, I spotted everybody you listed except Minka Kelly – are you sure she’s there?
    Also, you did leave somebody out – Chelsea Peretti of Brooklyn 9-9

5. Kim says:

Raising Hope is moving to Fridays? And isn’t coming back until November??? That’s so far awaaaaaay!

6. geraghtyvl says:

Ugh, no Bones….

7. Nicole says:

Chris Lowell at the end multiplied the video by 10. So happy to have him back on my tv screen!

8. schu says:

Great promo, job well done FOX, makes me want to watch shows I didn’t think I would just be seeing the cast already having a fun time together.

9. E. Verybody says:

Ok- I’m pro Fox yes. But lets just say this out loud. That was possibly the worst promo / YouTube video/ commercial ever for a TV station.. 1) it went by faster than a I could tell who was doing what. 2) the drums were too small-so tiny? 3) the words ok the front of the drums didnt look real ? 4). the best part was at the end when all the lights went out and a Fox word was left over. Also that guy from Sat Night Live is so funny like Will Farrell but he just sat there in front doing nothing. And he was like the funniest person. Couldn’t the person in charge make him laugh or do something other than sit there? I saw a promo but one on TV that was for Brooklyn 99 and he was really funny in it. Maybe the ones we see during football and on TV are done by different people or something but Fox should get on same Page with this stuff or I’ll just watch What I usually watch. also Bones better come back on soon fox Please :) :).