NCIS Boss Laments Cote de Pablo's 'Shocking' Departure, Teases Ziva's 'Heart-Wrenching' Exit

NCIS Ziva LeavesNCIS exec producer Gary Glasberg has extended an olive branch to inconsolable acolytes of departing leading lady Cote de Pablo, promising “amazing resolution” for her character Ziva that will qualify as “a moment in television history.”

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on NCIS, Plus 44 Other Returning Favorites

In an open letter to fans, Glasberg conceded that De Pablo’s decision to exit after a decade “was a shock to everybody,” but added, “Change happens. Writers move on. Actors move on. Life, for some, interferes with work and then we rise to the occasion and adapt. Very often extraordinary creativity comes out of adjustment. And so we find ourselves not dwelling on the past, but eager to guide you into the future of NCIS.”

RELATED | NCIS Boss: Why We’re Not Killing Off Ziva

And that future includes Ziva’s swan song, a two-episode send-off that kicks off with the show’s Season 11 premiere on Sept. 24. “The amazing resolution you’re going to see is pretty damn heart-wrenching and we’re incredibly proud of it,” he wrote. “Prepare yourselves for a moment in television history. Images that will end up in the archives. I couldn’t be happier with how my NCIS family stepped up and did some of the most emotional work we’ve ever done.”

1. LK says:

Has she spoken publicly about her reasons for leaving anywhere? Or talked about what she’s doing next? I havent seen anything.

• Estefania says:

she didn’t say anything, why she left , only CBS has spoken about , and many people think it was because CBS and cote didn’t agree with her contract , it is more about some of points in her contract than the money , but I love to see people reading different articles and different Media for doing themselves their own opinion what happened, but CBS is very known for treating its actresses not very well, but cote is so classy and respect lady for letting her cast and crew in the last minute , because she didn’t want to do it anymore, I feel inmy opinion it was failure negotions

• David says:

“it is more about some of points in her contract than the money”
        Please, do tell. What more do you know of this. What points?

• Tav says:

Apparently she only wanted to sign a one year contract while CBS wanted her for two more years. And if she re-upped for only one more season that would have put her on the same contract negotiating schedule with the majority of the cast, which could allow for group/collective bargaining (a la the “Friends” cast).
          So yeah… CBS wasn’t going to let that happen.

• Patrick says:

Smart play by CBS. You can’t let a cast hold a show hostage. Wolf (of L&O fame) said that NBC should have publicly fired Joey the first time that the friends held out. That would have broken the backs of the cast, and kept costs manageable.

Cote tried that with CBS, and they “threw and elbow” that the entire cast will feel.

• as524 says:

Don’t see how that would have been group/collective bargaining. David, Michael, Sean & Pauley have all been on the same schedule for years now & it’s never given them any leverage. That claim just reads as more assumptions by her fans to show her as the ‘wronged victim’ by the big bad network.

• TV Gord says:

I’m so tired of this ridiculous myth that CBS is bad to actresses in particular. Just because you write it doesn’t make it true. Contract negotiations are tough business, and both men and women are treated to tough negotiations. Stop making women out to be victims when they’re not. It diminishes the times when they actually are.

• Cliche, cliche says:

But it’s not a myth and it doesn’t just apply to CBS. The industry itself does not treat women very well. Do some random Googling and you will probably come up with several accounts of unfair practices against women by some now very famous actresses. However, I agree that they should not be referred to as “victims.”

• TV Gord says:

I don’t buy it. You can find just as many men who feel they’ve been screwed over in contract negotiations.

• paul says:

kill her off. sasha alexander was much better and they had a sniper blow her head off. what did she do to peeve cbs? plus she got sent to tnt where she plays the most idiotic person ontv besides angie harmon and the fat mom who used to be gorgeous on the sopranos. tnt is hell for actors, hell hell, there shows are ridiculous since Kyra left

• NCIS4evr says:

I’m sorry, but CBS does *not* have a reputation for treating it’s actresses badly. There is simply no basis in fact for that. And there is also no proof whatsoever that Cote de Pablo left because she wasn’t paid well, or any other stipulation in her contract negotiations. One of the articles sited by her fans to support this was written by a gossip hack, and Miss de Pablo’s management team was even quoted in the piece, saying the guy had his facts wrong. Fan speculation does not equal fact. I wish her the best, but enough of these absurd conspiracy theories. Moving on….

• Tav says:

lmao, okay. Just earlier this summer AJ Cook and Kirsten Vangsness (of CBS’ Criminal Minds) were days away from walking off their show (and they were negotiating TOGETHER) because CBS doesn’t want to pay actresses on par. So if CBS is willing to let two cast members of a show go over money (the ladies didn’t even get what they were asking for, by the way, they caved), then it must’ve been easy to watch Cote leave as she was negotiating ALONE.
          And that’s just an example of CBS’ shenanigans for THIS season; there are even more gems in recent years.

• NCIS4evr says:

The CM actresses wanted what the male leads were getting, despite the fact that Vangness has much less screen time and both actresses have less focus and a smaller body of work than the males they were asking parity with. It’s not always a gender thing, there are many issues involved. But by all means, laugh your “a” off if it makes you feel more smug.

• as524 says:

CM is a completely different case – they negotiate with the show’s actual producer after a budget is received from the network. NCIS stars negotiate with the network.

• Ann says:

CBS has made a mistake in letting Cote leave NCIS. She is part of a family and her leaving has left a void for the show. The show was special and if this Tuesdays episode was any indication of their future story lines they have lost me as a fan. Thanks

• Gaara says:

Duh I’m of the opinion that Cote had her reasons to leave, but this is too ridiculous for me to pass: “CBS does *not* have a reputation for treating it’s actresses badly”… really?? C’mon, no need to lie or pretend just to prove a nonexistent point.

CBS does have that bad reputation, as pretty much everyone who didn’t lived under a rock can confirm. Criminal Minds is of course the best example since all the actresses are paid way way less than their male collegues, regardless of their role or their screentime (there are also rumors that Erica Messer is paid less than CM previous executive producer… yes, a man). Of course we can’t forget what happened with A.J. Cook and Paget Brewster. CBS wanted to save money in order to make CM’s spin-off, so they got rid of A.J. and reduced Paget’s number of episodes (no men were harmed). CBS needed to fill the void left by A.J. with someone they could pay even less… surprise, surprise it was another actress (which they will later unceremoniously get rid of). Meanwhile, regardless of her contract terms, Paget ended up being in every episode until she left to do a pilot. It wasn’t picked up and, without her knowing it, CBS just enlisted her for a new season of CM…

These are Paget’s words: “They said, ‘You’re back!’ I had another year on my contract that I didn’t know about, so I had to come back! I said, ‘Hey, I kinda want an apology and maybe a raise.’ And they were like, ‘No, we’ll sue you!’ The whole thing was, unfortunately, a mess. It was dumb. They thought they would save money by getting rid of us … and in the end got both of us back.”

… No wonder she ran away at the first chance she got. Not to mention Blue Bloods’ Jennifer Esposito: when she requested a less demanding schedule cause of her illness (celiac disease) or to be left go from the series and replaced…

“CBS put me on unpaid leave and has blocked me from working anywhere else after my doctor said you needed a reduced schedule due to Celiac. CBS didn’t listen to my doc and I collapsed on set. Which everyone saw! After a week off my doc said I could return to work but CBS implied that I was not truly ill and this was a scheme to get a raise! It’s been almost two months without bringing me back to work + keeping Me from working anywhere else!… Absolutely shameful behavior.”

Since in most of CBS show there are more men than women, makes you wonder why things like that only happens to the actresses, uh?

• Mary Saverina says:

FYI. I saw an interview with Sasha Alexander and she told all that she loved working with her costars but wanted to quit the show because it was such hard work. She mentioned that she couldn’t keep up physically so this was not a contract dispute. This was solely her decision!

• This is a topic that’s close to my heart… Take care!
          Where are your contact details though?

• dmac says:

Yes, she has given an interview in a French magazine where she clearly states it wasn’t and isn’t about the money, it is for personal family reason. Nothing more nothing less. CBS offered her an insane amount of money but she chose not to accept it and move on. People need to quite trying to place the blame on CBS, the producers etc. She wanted to leave, end of story.

• maria says:

i just hope this horrible executive/producer decision to make ” a television historical moment’ es reflects directly in the series ratings…. Its all they really care about and its alll they’ll get!!! the chemistry is gone !!!!! that’s enough…… gibbs returened ….. svu female police woman had to return and so does cote de Pablo… is not everyday a tv series put together succha perfect group of actors!!!! too bad for them!!! in thinking anybody can be replaced, the viewers are the ones to really decide and the viewers have plenty of other options to watch!!!! bad badd badd choice!!!1

2. Kenbud says:

” I couldn’t be happier with how my NCIS family stepped up and did some of the most emotional work we’ve ever done.” i.e. We wanna hype these episodes so much that we set ratings records. #itsallmarketing

• canadian ninja says:

“Please please please keep watching us instead of SHIELD!!!” – that’s what he meant right?

• Patrick says:

Yeah, they are getting panicky. So is the cast. If the lose the timeslot, their own negotiating positions will be much weaker.

However, they haven’t committed to her replacement yet. If SHIELD is a monster, they will write her a blank check to come back after the midseason hiatus (assuming she doesn’t die). If NCIS holds its own and beats shield with her, they will move on.

3. amarien says:

“Prepare yourselves for a moment in television history. Images that will end up in the archives.”

Wow. Well, at least the way it’s described makes it sound promising. Still sad it’s happening at all, but he’s right… Life does move on.

4. Angie says:

Buy bye to one of the worst NCIS characters ever’ long overdue IMO

• kelly says:

So why have you kept watching if Ziva’s character was so awful? And if you haven’t been watching these last 8 seasons, how can you express the opinion that her character is awful?

• Deb says:

Maybe because the rest of the actors/characters on the show were worth watching. You do know that Ziva was not the only character on the show, don’t you?

• as524 says:

Because a thesis for a doctorate could be written on how awful ziva as a character was –

& beyond that – ziva is NOT the main character of the show – in actuality, cdp also isn’t the leading lady no matter what her fans & some in entertainment media make her out to be…

5. When will Ziva’s final episode be airing? Completely forgot it.

6. Maria says:

I wish her the best in her future endeavors. She would make a great Bond girl…she has the exotic looks, she does her own stunts, she’s the right age…she could play a “good” Bond girl or a “bad” one.

7. Stephanie says:

All I have to say is, this had better be good, Glasberg. It’s bad enough that she’s leaving; if you screw up her send-off, I will definitely NOT be watching anymore (I’m not entirely sure I’ll be sticking around as it is).

• dmac says:

Give it a rest, she wanted to leave and they are trying to accommodate her fans, but this is getting ridicules. Apparently her fans care more about her character than she did… NCIS doesn’t owe you a big send off but they are giving you one anyway and yet you still make threats, whine etc. It is a fictional character in a TV series. If you don’t want to watch don’t but some of us do so enough already!

8. Ana Rubio says:

wow the stakes are pretty high. “The amazing resolution you’re going to see is pretty damn heart-wrenching” and “a moment in television history”… really this show is gonna be the end of me
    I am really sad because she is leaving, I am gonna miss her so much. Ziva is my favorite character, I just hope her departure is actually as amazing as he says so I will continue to watch the show.

• Liane G says:

I hope they haven’t built it up so much it will be a big let down. Sometimes they over dramatize an event and everyone is disappointed

9. John says:

Snooore… Quit milking it execs! We know she’s leaving, stop reminding us.

10. sharie says:

NCIS got so much better with Ziva’s character added, will be a solid but less interesting show when she’s gone.

11. I stopped watching after they killed off Kate. ‘That’ was a moment in television history… I never wanna see happen again. Still miffed.

12. Tory says:

It’s rather tiresome to see certain fans claim that CdP is the reason that NCIS became popular. If you were to take a look, you will find that the shows popularity surged through repeated showings on USA Network, giving it exposure to people who hadn’t or couldn’t see it before.

Claims like this belittle the fantastic acting and the hours of work from the rest of the actors and staff.

Cote is great as Ziva, but her character was turned into an I believable caricature of the kick-ass spy she once was. Cote is a limited actress in skill and will probably fade away, along with her nut job fanatics spilling their bilious comments across the NCIS Facebook page, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. they are the ones still crying uncontrollably in between harassing and belittling the other cast.

IMO, the show will only improve with the actress and the character gone.

13. ArcticT says:

I can’t wait for the third episode…I’m getting tired of the Ziva/Cote baloney. If I was going to miss her at all, the crap from her fans (the fanatic ones) and the coddling of them by GG stopped that feeling.

• dmac says:

Thank God, a sane one on this thread.

• Margie says:

I could not agree more. I cannot wait until Ziva/Cote is gone. I will be able to enjoy the show again. These last couple of years the character of Ziva ruined my enjoyment of the show. I think the show will improve with her gone.

14. kelly says:

“Heart-wrenching”, huh? Well, I guess that nixes my hope of a marriage and transfer.

So many guest characters have assumed that Tony and Ziva were a couple, I thought it was a guarantee. Sigh.

• John says:

They gave it a run in Paris long ago, weren’t impressed enough to keep going for reasons not explored; so that was pretty much over. The “heart wrenching” must be more personal with her character in some way and less about a ship that had long ago sailed.

• Pete says:

Yes the Paris ep gave ammunition to the viewers with imagination to believe that something happened then – in the same way that the show originally offered viewers subtext that could be taken for any number of different relationships, and everyone was happy without having to suffer romance on screen.
        But, no, the Tiva fans keep telling me that they have no imagination, they need to see a blow by blow Tiva romance played out onscreen or else it hasn’t happened. What they all wanted was the first kiss, the morning after, the wedding and Tiva babies, and a Tiva happy ever after – and they expected the poor writers to manage to squeeze a case in each week around all of that to keep the rest of us interested.

• Pete says:

The writers had to have the guest characters assuming that Tony and Ziva were a couple and/or telling them (and therefore the audience) that they were “made for each” other because there was so little chemistry between them that only the viewers wishing for their Tiva fantasy could see any chemistry.
      The rest of us were left wondering why on earth would there be any sort of romantic relationship between these two people who don’t even appear to like each other. Well, OK, Tony is loyal to his team-mate, but Ziva treats Tony as a cross between something scraped off her shoe and a lacky that she expects to worship her.

15. Kate says:

I understand that Mr. Glasberg is between a rock and a hard place here– he had no role in whatever went down with negotiations and had to deal with this outcome, charged with maintaining the show’s previous success. That said, Ziva David is the reason I fell in love with NCIS and I cannot imagine continuing to watch the show without her. I still feel betrayed for investing 7 years of my life in a storyline (Tony and Ziva’s romance) that will now have to end with, well, an unhappy ending. That really, really hurts. I can only hope that Michael Weatherly will want to exit the show sooner rather than later and we’ll get a nice wrap-up like we got for Doug and Carol on ER.

It’s one thing for the show to rework itself after killing off Kate– that was just two seasons into the show. Ziva fans had seven seasons and now….nothing. Also, have to wonder about a show that is now exiting it’s third major female character– Kate, Jenny, and now Ziva.

At least I don’t have any other CBS shows that I feel compelled to watch….

• Deb says:

Lots of “I want this, I want that”, including hoping that Michael Weatherly (who many fans love) leaves the show so that, again, you can get your happy ending.

Well, we don’t always get everything we want in life, and you’re happy ending is not everybody’s happy ending.

Sorry you feel betrayed. I hope the pain you’re feeling will ease at some point.

16. JoAnn Kimball says:

Here’s my slant on all of this: Yes, she wanted to leave for personal reasons; yes, they offered her a lot of money to stay; and yes, she has her own priorities at this time BUT I also hope (wish) that all of this is just a lot of TV hype and, ultimately, after DePablo has resolved all her personal business, Ziva will be back. Maybe not this season but, in time, maybe she will be back. I truly feel the cast and the story are so strong that the program could actually tolerate and perhaps even thrive with this scenario. Anybody out there agree that that would be a wonderful thing?????????

• John says:

Not particularly but there don’t seem to be any bridges being burned down so far so her return for an episode or arc sometime in the future isn’t as closed off at it tends to be when the actor mouths off and trashes the show.

• Pete says:

Not particularly.
      I’m not interested in a Tiva romance – or any romance between the main characters – so in that respect I am not unhappy that she is leaving.
      I wish her all the best for her future career – but moving on to other projects is unlikely to leave her the time to come back to guest on NCIS.
      Would you really prefer that her career starts and ends with Ziva, and that she just sits around waiting for a call to temp in the job she used to do?

• Latanya says:

Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one! It’s on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

17. ChuckMe Forever says:

Eh no big deal NCIS is not what it use to be. I’ll watch but really don’t care.

18. jenferner8 says:

I’m so going to miss the way she mixes her “American” expressions up!

19. Dee says:

Love the way Cote has played Ziva and will surely hate to see her go. Did not watch series prior to the addition of Ziva but now a true fan. Hope the show will maintain the same interest level.

20. eddie says:

When jenny was killed it almost ruined it for me, enter ziva david and WHAM, a show worth watching. True, people move on with their real lives especially on tv, but Decote pulled this character of exquisitely. Bring her back, or I’m moving to another show, ugh!

• Deb says:

Well, then, I guess you’re moving to another show. Ziva has already left the building.

• Jim Cumber says:

Wait a minute, Cote de Pablo/Ziva joined the NCIS cast approximately the same time as “Jenny” became Director of NCIS! Jenny had worked with Ziva in Europe, as I recall…

You can trash the casting as you wish, but at least get the characters “comings and goings” straight!

21. Kristie says:

Well we know Gary didn’t, know but CBS is at fault. As a former fan Im still ticked. That Brooklyn show opposite NCIS looks more appealing to me. Sounds like this is just going to be a Dinozzo show now? They really needed to try to replace her fast to add a spark. Look there’s loads of great stuff on tv. And so the unbelievable run after season six ends.

22. as524 says:

Really sick & tired of all the entitled whining by the ziva/tiva fans in this fandom. Also sick of their elongated temper tantrum over cdp’s choice to leave the show.

Note – Tiva fans were never promised a full on tiva romance. The show never even claimed that THEIR definition of tiva was the same as what some fans claimed to see. y’all were not strung along for 7 seasons so get over it. You want tiva that badly go read some fan fic already.

Beyond that, I can not WAIT until ziva’s good bye has aired & the show can move on. Unfortunately that won’t be til after we’re treated to yet another snooze-fest with the moral compass that has no morals himself, good old Mike Franks. (yawn)

Here’s hoping GG decided to drop some of his yearly guest stars – Muse Watson & Diane Neal immediately come to mind.

23. m says:

I am relieved that Ziva will be gone. I have never forgiven the character (and the writers) for how Ziva treated Tony in Season 6.

24. elana says:

People might be talking about Cote being open to a guest return but, given that she caused the entire production company a huge amount of extra trouble, work and expense with her last minute decision and the crap the rest of the cast and show runner took because of it, I can’t help wondering if she really would really be welcome back.

I also doubt her leaving is going to cause the show that much of an issue with viewers. Its had unprecedented media attention since Cote’s leaving was announced and, if the NCIS Facebook page is anything to go by, the majority of fans appear excited about the new season regardless of how they feel about Ziva leaving.

25. Jean says:

I wish Cote de Pablo all the best for the future and thank her for the pleasure she gave us(my husband) during her time playing Ziva David. Goodbye NCIS. This show has been on far to long anyway. I will still watch CSI and will until it ends because it did thing the right way. I don’t care about now but I remember then! At it’s high point CSI hit 30 million viewers.

26. Sandi says:

Until I hear that CBS WAS really willing to offer pay parity with her fellow “field agent” co-stars, I will find it hard to believe that they offered Cpote such parity. In spring, the interviews all indicate Cote planned to return.

Yes, major characters HAVE left some shows with lesser ripples. But a huge portion of the WORLDWIDE base of viewers specifically came to watch NCIS and love it due to the addition of the truly unique-to-televsion Ziva David character and dynamics. NCIS was NOT number one when Sasha Alexander was on, and not number one when Jenny was written off. The phenomonal growth of the popularity of this show occurred later. Single digit TOP show ratings only occurred from Season 6 until now (per Wikipedia). Many of us watch for the chemistry between the characters and especially love watching the interaction of our beloved partners, Tony and Ziva TOGETHER.

Certain TV duos, romantic or other partnerships, just are so synonomous with the show that we could not imagine watching without them. Imagine Captain Kirk without Spock, Napolean Solo without Ilya (grin!), etc. Personally, I doubt a can put the heart and emotional energy previously devoted to this show for the past eight years since I started watching into a Zivaless version. I no longer care to watch most crime procedurals, they have nothing happening that warms my heart and makes me smile, and I am tired of shows that are only “dark”.

• Cathy says:

You pointed out that the numbers went up after the 6th season – showing once again that Cote was not the reason for this happening, since she entered at the beginning of season 3. Season 6 marks around the time USA started showing reruns which is when many people actually saw it for the first time, fell in love with it and started watching on Tuesday nights. As for the duos you said – Kirk and Spock and Solo and Ilya actually acted like they liked each other – unlike what was going on with Tony and Ziva. We still have Tony/Gibbs, Tony/McGee, Gibbs/Ducky, Ducky/Abby, Ducky/Palmer, Tony/Abby etc. etc. The show’s chemistry between these other pairings have been thrown off kilter since Ziva started taking over more and more screen time – I will be happy when the first 3 eps – don’t enjoy Mike Franks – is out of the way and hopefully gets back to team NCIS instead of the Tiva crap or ZCIS.

• I thought ziva brought a lot to her ncis role. In time she became my favorite, i continue to miss her and especially her struggle between her Israeli infuence and her loyalty to NCIS. I am relieved to know that her leaving is by her own choice, and wish her the very best of everything. I believe she deserves that. NCIS will never be as interesting to me without her input. I still love the show.

27. Marie says:

Unhappy with Ziva leaving, she was a very good actress and will be missed – Do hope that she may appear later in the series. Do wish her well. Thoughts on replacement – A former actress on JAG – Catherine Bell – Just a thought………………….

28. joe says:

she`s got one of the best butts on tv

29. Quicksilber says:

So sorry to hear that ziva is leaving. Wonderful character! I wish her well and extend a heartfelt goodbye. Hope all is well in her personal life. Miss Depablo….I thank you for the entertainment! Could go on and on about her but that is pretty much it. She has a life of her own. Be thankful viewers that we were introduced to her. Miss you already Cote, many thanks. Much love and thanks,signed….Quicksilver

30. victoria says:

IT WAS NOT ABOUT MONEY. The producers have said they offered her tons of money and she turned it down. she is probably burned out and needs a break. who knows

31. Lisa Johnson says:

I will miss her on the show

32. Forever Directioner ( : xoxoxox* says:

My mom and I both said, WE WANT OUR ZIVA BACK!! The choices my mom and I believe is that the Stupid CBS cut her off, her contract was up, OR Family matters. Still they could of given us a fare warning. Yeah whatever ‘We dont want to kill her off’ or whatever, idc. But everyone should care that the MOST LOVED FEMALE ACTRESS is leaving. They better hope they got a shovel, cuz they gonna be diggin’ their own graves when i get to them.

AND I hope CBS knows they are going to lose rating’s now. Everyone knows what happened to ‘Criminal Minds’ everyone KNOWS what happened to AJ and Emily. They lost ratings to. THIS IS SO UNFAIR. Sure, NCIS is going to go off-air sometime in the future. But everyone thought since Gibbs, Tony, Ducky, McGee and Abby are still here since the beginning and Kate got killed off, Ziva would stay! But nooooooo, CBS has to be a pain in the rear and Ziva is leaving. NO not killed off, BUT leaving.

CBS has no idea what they just did to my family. They have no idea what they are doing to the WORLD. Because god knows EVERYONE watches NCIS. EVERYONE DOES. And when they get less ratings, my family-no- MY WHOLE STATE will probably stop watching CBS for good.

Yeah y’all are saying how, ‘Oh its not CBS’s fault.. blah blah blah’ NEWS FLASH.
    It doesnt have to be their fault or NOT. They still could of TRIED to keep Cote de Pablo. BUT NOOOOOO we have to let her go just like kate. Well thats just stupid.

Everyone has a favorite member of NCIS and mines Abby, Gibbs and Ziva. But hasn’t ANYONE ever thought that, maybe, jusssttttt maybe Ziva was EVERYONES favorite? Huh? I dont think so. Like someone said earlier EVRYONE thought Tony and Ziva were a couple. But i guess we were wrong. CBS made it seem like they were to mess with our minds. They made us believe they were together, so when they took Ziva off air, everyone would actually know, theyre not. But has anyone seen the commercials for the new season? It shows some “coupley” action.

Well i think i am finished with my rant! My fingers are numb. …. NO ONE- I REPEAT- NO ONE try to defend CBS because quite frankly. I hate them right now. Kay? ( :

Cool Glad we got that out of the way. Well…. whatever. Bye. xoxoxox

Ziva FOREVER*

33. Betty Wright says:

I will miss loking at her cupids bow on her forehead!!!

34. FAAQ2 says:

The trouble is Cote will probably suffer much like Sasha did- that is she was on the hottest show on TV and she is leaving – probably not a smart move on her part. I think Cote is going to regret this move big time and NCIS won’t suffer a bit.

• Diah IsAg says:

Hohoho, i think you’re the one who makes mistake. Sasha doesn’t regret her decision of leaving ncis. She’s happily married with 2kids and loving husband, and though her new show Rizzoli&Isles isn’t as popular as NCIS, still, it’s quite famous. She chose a show that doesnt take too much of her time with her family. And maybe the same thing will happen to Cote. Who knows. For ncis, they are too old to be in action just stop it already. The cases are repetitive, it’s quite boring. The characters are not evolving. Stopin years 11 is probably good for some the actors who might want to try another show.