USA Network's Graceland Renewed for Season 2

Get More: News, Renewals

Graceland Renewed Season 2Whomever is left standing at the close of Graceland‘s finale will live to fight crime another day.

USA Network has renewed the gritty-ish crime drama, which wraps its freshman run this Thursday at 10/9c, for Season 2, Variety reports.

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Cancelled?

Series creator Jeff Eastin, who also sired White Collar, “has once again delivered for USA Network,” cabler president Chris McCumber said in a statement. “Graceland’s brilliant serialized storytelling mixed with striking cinematography and a captivating ensemble cast has clearly resonated with a wide audience. [We] anticipate Graceland will be a long-term player for the network.”

Graceland to date has averaged 4 million weekly viewers and stands as the summer’s No. 1 new scripted series in the 18-49 demo. Its renewal news comes two days before USA’s long-running Burn Notice concludes its run, while the fate of Necessary Roughness remains TBD.

Comments (43)

• Well deserved. Graceland rocks. Very good cast and production.

Comment by sladewilson – September 10, 2013 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YESSSSSS!

Comment by Julz – September 10, 2013 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • woo-hoo!!! love this show and so glad we don’t have to wait forever to find out!! Thanx USA

Comment by Ames – September 10, 2013 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome. This has been a great first season.

Comment by Andy – September 10, 2013 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yes!!!!! so happy! love this show!

Comment by Elyse – September 10, 2013 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes!!!!! I love this show so much. This is very excited and makes me so happy!

Comment by Nikki – September 10, 2013 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BEST. NEWS. EVER. Thank you, USA Network for giving Graceland a second season. :-)

Comment by Flacco Kapernick – September 10, 2013 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! Great news for a deserving show!

Comment by Emily – September 10, 2013 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES! So excited!

Comment by sarah – September 10, 2013 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy about this although I hope they do something to make me like Briggs again soon. I like Daniel Sunjata, but Briggs is becoming extremely unlikeable. Love Johnny and the rest!

Comment by abz – September 10, 2013 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I dont honestly know how they do that. I mean…he murdered a FBI agent, hes stealing drugs and selling them to drug kingpins, he’s lying to everyone….im of the mind set that there are certain things a character can do that you cant come back..no matter how likable they write the character in S2, no matter how much he does to fix his sins…he still MURDERED a innocent person. (Yes he was drunk and the guy was dressed as Jangles..but still). So im curious about that too ABZ.
      Glad theres a S2!

Comment by M3rc Nate – September 10, 2013 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I have a feeling they will be taking the Walter White, breaking bad route. He will be a guy that does bad things to accomplish good outcomes. But that will morph into a guy that is just bad, that does bad things. The outcomes will be mostly good, but they will benefit him. It will divide the house as various house members don’t believe he is breaking bad at first. And then the real split will be those who follow him into the darkness, and those that don’t.

Comment by Patrick – September 10, 2013 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i dont think he will be coming back given some of the things he has done this season and how everyone in the house is now on the trail, i would probably stop watching if he comes back in season 2 because its just so unrealistic if he somehow wriggles his way out of the disaster zone that has become his life.

Comment by Alan – September 10, 2013 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy to hear at least one of my summer shows is getting renewed!

Comment by BabyFirefly – September 10, 2013 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hell yes! soooo glad this got renewed!!

Comment by Wheelz (@Joey_C523) – September 10, 2013 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Excellent news! I’m glad to hear it. Can’t wait to watch the finale.

Comment by CJ – September 10, 2013 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes!!!!! This news made my day!!!
    So excited!

Comment by Gaia – September 10, 2013 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • USA are so cool !! thank god they don’t act like starz …

Comment by Lisbeth – September 10, 2013 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Have they decided the fate of all the other USA shows yet? Suits and Covert Affairs is probably coming back as is Royal Pains I’d say. But Necessary Roughness?

Comment by Sparky – September 10, 2013 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Woohoo! Can’t wait!

Comment by Kate – September 10, 2013 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great news!!

Comment by CBWBDK1 – September 10, 2013 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Deserved renewal for a good show

Comment by Justin – September 10, 2013 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so happy the show got renewed for season 2. the first season has been great. I can’t wait to see the season finale.

Comment by Joey – September 10, 2013 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay!

Comment by Kristina – September 10, 2013 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really good news. I am enjoying the character development on this show. Love the cast. The storyline with Bello was good. The actor who played him was good too. Glad we will get a S2 for Graceland.

Comment by JBC – September 10, 2013 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad we’ll get another season!! I haven’t been as addicted to a USA show since Season 1 and 2 of White Collar!

Comment by armando a – September 10, 2013 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fantsstic news!!! I look forward to this show every week. Thanks, USA!

Comment by LynnH – September 10, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Happy for Graceland. But please please USA renew necessary roughness!!!

Comment by Jamie – September 10, 2013 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy about this! A lot of my friends watch this show too and will happy about this renewal.

Comment by Diane – September 10, 2013 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Whomever is left standing” makes me nervous…

Comment by AymieJoi – September 10, 2013 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Terrible rating, stories unwatchable and just plain awful acting……..

Comment by SMS – September 10, 2013 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES!!! Woohoo!! So happy Right now!!

Comment by Lauren – September 10, 2013 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just need to hear about the fate of Psych, I know season 8 hasn’t aired yet, but with them putting the seasons so far apart, I really need some answers.

Comment by Ann Stewart (@Bliss2262) – September 10, 2013 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • very good but dont kill off brigs

Comment by joterri – September 10, 2013 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hurrah! So excited. Was just watching last weeks episode and thinking how great the entire cast is. I forget I’m watching a TV show!

Comment by Saabgirlatx – September 10, 2013 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy…I finally have a show me and my teenage son both love and can talk about! Thanks USA for providing interesting dramas we can all love!!

Comment by jen – September 12, 2013 11:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The best, to bad we have to wait till next summer!!!

Comment by Maggie O – September 15, 2013 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s a very good show, and I’m glad it’s renewed. But, those numbers probably are a partial result of following BURN NOTICE. That didn’t hurt.

Comment by Broadwayfan – September 24, 2013 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • it’s a great series, I love it. looking forward to season 2

Comment by letoya – December 8, 2013 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Graceland cannot wait until Season 2..It has so many twist amd very suspenseful..LOVE LOVE LOVE GRACELAND…Cant wait til season 2 airs

Comment by Bizzareaux McCray – December 15, 2013 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so upset with USA for cancelling burn notice best show ever and that was USA’S jewel in the crown oh well there loss!!! but since i started watching graceland i have fallen in love with the show i thought it was going to be stupid but i started watching and i was hooked by the end of the first episode so i am happy to see there will be a season 2!!

Comment by Shanti Simon – February 25, 2014 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post