Fall TV Preview

It's a Bones-Mindy Project-New Girl Crossover In Fox's Mashed-Up Promos

Ever wish that Mindy Lahiri and Temperance Brennan were gal pals who phoned each other after, say, a broken engagement or an unexpected almost-kiss? Or perhaps a BFF-ship between the rom com-obsessed OB-GYN and Jessica Day is more your speed?

Well, wish granted! Fox has released two fun promos for its new fall season, the first comprised of mashed up Bones/Mindy Project footage and the second the product of a cut-together convo from New Girl and, once again, Mindy. (Alas, no “sisterly” chat between Jess and Bones.)

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on New Girl, Bones and More Returning Faves

Press PLAY below to experience the crossover-esque teasers, then hit the comments: Which Fox shows would you really like to see come together?

1. Xime says:

Another video that I can’t watch =(

• Hannah says:

I will cry in the corner with you Xime. It’s time I got used to the inevitable crushing disappointment but I’m not emotionally ready for that stage of acceptance just yet.

• liddad says:

There’s a firefox/chrome extention called mediahint that allows you to watch geographically locked videos online, that might help!

2. I break out in hives every time the lady with the super loud and obnoxious voice says “This content is currently unavailable.”

What’s the point? I can easily set up a proxy anyway. The fact that I’m too lazy to do it for a couple of promos is another thing.

3. lori says:

ABC did this a few years ago with desperate housewives, etc. it was cute. Same idea.

4. j.j. says:

apricots, apricots! and… butter!

5. Liz says:

DITTO.

6. Kitty cole says:

Would be nice if the author of this piece knew how to write — “comprised of” is *never* correct.