Fall TV Preview

It's a Bones-Mindy Project-New Girl Crossover In Fox's Mashed-Up Promos

Ever wish that Mindy Lahiri and Temperance Brennan were gal pals who phoned each other after, say, a broken engagement or an unexpected almost-kiss? Or perhaps a BFF-ship between the rom com-obsessed OB-GYN and Jessica Day is more your speed?

Well, wish granted! Fox has released two fun promos for its new fall season, the first comprised of mashed up Bones/Mindy Project footage and the second the product of a cut-together convo from New Girl and, once again, Mindy. (Alas, no “sisterly” chat between Jess and Bones.)

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on New Girl, Bones and More Returning Faves

Press PLAY below to experience the crossover-esque teasers, then hit the comments: Which Fox shows would you really like to see come together?

Comments (11)

• Another video that I can’t watch =(

Comment by Xime – September 9, 2013 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I will cry in the corner with you Xime. It’s time I got used to the inevitable crushing disappointment but I’m not emotionally ready for that stage of acceptance just yet.

Comment by Hannah – September 9, 2013 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There’s a firefox/chrome extention called mediahint that allows you to watch geographically locked videos online, that might help!

Comment by liddad – September 9, 2013 08:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • @liddad Are you sure is “mediahint”? I looking for it in the Chrome Web Store and I can’t find it… Or maybe it’s just in my country

Comment by Xime – September 9, 2013 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It worked! Oh happy day! Thank you Liddad! Try googling it Xime, it came up for Chrome as the top hit where I am :)

Comment by Hannah – September 9, 2013 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • There’s also an add on for Firefox/Chrome called Hola Unblocker that works great, too.

Comment by Diane – September 9, 2013 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I break out in hives every time the lady with the super loud and obnoxious voice says “This content is currently unavailable.”

What’s the point? I can easily set up a proxy anyway. The fact that I’m too lazy to do it for a couple of promos is another thing.

Comment by Marin Kuharić (@Prkan_708) – September 9, 2013 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABC did this a few years ago with desperate housewives, etc. it was cute. Same idea.

Comment by lori – September 9, 2013 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • apricots, apricots! and… butter!

Comment by j.j. – September 9, 2013 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    DITTO.

Comment by Liz – September 9, 2013 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Would be nice if the author of this piece knew how to write — “comprised of” is *never* correct.

Comment by Kitty cole – September 11, 2013 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post