White Collar Sneak Peek: Neal Enlists Mark Sheppard's Baddie to Free Peter

Orange is the new White Collar?

When the USA Network series (finally!) returns with Season 5 on Oct. 17, Peter will be donning a brightly colored jumpsuit after getting falsely arrested for Senator Pratt’s murder.

To free his partner/friend, con man extraordinaire Neal gets crafty in following sneak peek by snapping off his anklet and seeking help from an art forger (played by the ubiquitous Mark Sheppard), who was last seen in the show’s pilot! (When all the scheming is to save his true “father,” it’s totally OK, right?)

RELATED | White Collar Casts Legend of the Seeker’s Bridget Regan as Neal’s Love Interest

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. Andy says:

I have still have this entire last season to watch, but I am looking forward to watching it and then beginning season 5. And Mark Sheppard! He is just great. I’ve loved him for years on Leverage and Supernatural.

2. Dreamrose says:

There’s a reason my family calls Mark Sheppard “Mr. Ubiquitous” – he’s everywhere! Supernatural, Leverage, Doctor Who, Firefly, Warehouse 13, NCIS, Dollhouse, Battlestar Galactica, Burn Notice, CSI: NY, Star Trek: Voyager… I think you get the idea.

3. Susan says:

We can’t wait for the new season of White Collar – a great show!

4. GeoDiva says:

Wahoo!

5. Terez says:

Matt Bomer back!

6. Danna says:

Can’t wait for the new season but if I hear El say “do whatever you have to do…” one more time….She is becoming so boring and repetitive, come on writers!!!

7. ina3b says:

Reblogged this on ina3b and commented:
    Jeszcze nieco ponad miesiąc..:)

8. gabby says:

Wow! The promo looks amazing. Neal and Mozzie conning is such a joy to watch. And, of course who can have enough of Neal/Peter? Wish they shown a snippet of Neal’s new girl. So excited for the new season! Come on Oct 17 already, will ya?

9. NannaChya says:

Can’t wait October 17th.. Miss Neal Caffrey sooo much. I think it’s gonna be great season despite Sara’ absence. So sad there’s no Sara in it..

10. Jerri says:

Woohoo Matt Boner is back , about damn time! I hope this wont’ be the last season. and Mark Sheppard is freaking *everywhere* , it’s awesome!

11. Joey says:

The sneak peek clip is good. I can’t wait to watch the new season next month.

12. Ele says:

ya falta menos,hace meses que espero por la 5 temporada,mientras tanto vuelvo a mirar las otras 4 temporadas,necesito una dosis de Neal Caffrey ♥

13. Kristina says:

Looking forward to the new season! And, Mark Sheppard always makes anything better, so that’s awesome.

14. nina says:

I’m so excited for the new season. It’s going to be a riot. Neal’s naughty quotient seems really high in the promo. Hope he never changes!

15. DALE SULLIVAN says:

Go, Neal! Whatever it takes to get Peter out and the crew back together!

16. Signe says:

Can`t wait, can`t wait, can`t wait! This sneak peek looks so awesome! Think that soon I`ll be counting the days til october 17th!

17. voldemoort says:

Need to mark my calendar. Thursday evenings…no friends, no phone calls, no social visits, kids off the bed early. Neal Caffrey is going to be in my living room!!!!!!! Neal, Peter, Mozzie really make the show, but I do love seeing Neal with the ladies. So I do hope there is good romance with the new girl.

18. Skiwitch says:

Can’t wait. White Collar is the most fun on TV! I’m glad that Neal is back into mischief this year. I never miss an episode and I also turn off the phone, etc. Can’t have interruptions when I’m into a new episode with my guys.

19. shouldnobetter says:

Looks fabulous! And there’s nothing like a really good badie!

20. Jak szybko schudnąć ? Polecam bardzo ciekawy ranking środków wspomagających odchudzanie. Pomóż sobie w odchudzaniu, zrzuć wagę o wiele skuteczniej! Wyszukaj w google – skuteczne odchudzanie by ticangelina