White Collar Sneak Peek: Neal Enlists Mark Sheppard's Baddie to Free Peter

Orange is the new White Collar?

When the USA Network series (finally!) returns with Season 5 on Oct. 17, Peter will be donning a brightly colored jumpsuit after getting falsely arrested for Senator Pratt’s murder.

To free his partner/friend, con man extraordinaire Neal gets crafty in following sneak peek by snapping off his anklet and seeking help from an art forger (played by the ubiquitous Mark Sheppard), who was last seen in the show’s pilot! (When all the scheming is to save his true “father,” it’s totally OK, right?)

RELATED | White Collar Casts Legend of the Seeker’s Bridget Regan as Neal’s Love Interest

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Comments (27)

• I have still have this entire last season to watch, but I am looking forward to watching it and then beginning season 5. And Mark Sheppard! He is just great. I’ve loved him for years on Leverage and Supernatural.

Comment by Andy – September 5, 2013 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There’s a reason my family calls Mark Sheppard “Mr. Ubiquitous” – he’s everywhere! Supernatural, Leverage, Doctor Who, Firefly, Warehouse 13, NCIS, Dollhouse, Battlestar Galactica, Burn Notice, CSI: NY, Star Trek: Voyager… I think you get the idea.

Comment by Dreamrose – September 5, 2013 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He was on Chuck too!

Comment by Tina – September 5, 2013 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • When was that? Who did he play? Forgive me but I haven’t seen Chuck in a few months.

Comment by Michael – September 5, 2013 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He was the Ring Director on Chuck.

Comment by Oğuz – September 6, 2013 04:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And he was on Being Human!

Comment by Mikael – September 6, 2013 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, I forgot about Lost too!

Comment by Mikael – September 6, 2013 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He was a baddie on Medium, too.

Comment by Delia – September 6, 2013 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We can’t wait for the new season of White Collar – a great show!

Comment by Susan – September 5, 2013 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wahoo!

Comment by GeoDiva – September 5, 2013 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt Bomer back!

Comment by Terez – September 5, 2013 09:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for the new season but if I hear El say “do whatever you have to do…” one more time….She is becoming so boring and repetitive, come on writers!!!

Comment by Danna – September 5, 2013 10:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on ina3b and commented:
    Jeszcze nieco ponad miesiąc..:)

Comment by ina3b – September 6, 2013 12:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow! The promo looks amazing. Neal and Mozzie conning is such a joy to watch. And, of course who can have enough of Neal/Peter? Wish they shown a snippet of Neal’s new girl. So excited for the new season! Come on Oct 17 already, will ya?

Comment by gabby – September 6, 2013 01:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait October 17th.. Miss Neal Caffrey sooo much. I think it’s gonna be great season despite Sara’ absence. So sad there’s no Sara in it..

Comment by NannaChya – September 6, 2013 02:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • sorry but for me “no sara” is one of the better parts of it.

Comment by renee – September 6, 2013 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I totally agree renee!

Comment by JBC – September 7, 2013 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Woohoo Matt Boner is back , about damn time! I hope this wont’ be the last season. and Mark Sheppard is freaking *everywhere* , it’s awesome!

Comment by Jerri – September 6, 2013 05:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The sneak peek clip is good. I can’t wait to watch the new season next month.

Comment by Joey – September 6, 2013 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ya falta menos,hace meses que espero por la 5 temporada,mientras tanto vuelvo a mirar las otras 4 temporadas,necesito una dosis de Neal Caffrey ♥

Comment by Ele – September 6, 2013 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to the new season! And, Mark Sheppard always makes anything better, so that’s awesome.

Comment by Kristina – September 6, 2013 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so excited for the new season. It’s going to be a riot. Neal’s naughty quotient seems really high in the promo. Hope he never changes!

Comment by nina – September 6, 2013 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go, Neal! Whatever it takes to get Peter out and the crew back together!

Comment by DALE SULLIVAN – September 7, 2013 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can`t wait, can`t wait, can`t wait! This sneak peek looks so awesome! Think that soon I`ll be counting the days til october 17th!

Comment by Signe – September 8, 2013 02:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Need to mark my calendar. Thursday evenings…no friends, no phone calls, no social visits, kids off the bed early. Neal Caffrey is going to be in my living room!!!!!!! Neal, Peter, Mozzie really make the show, but I do love seeing Neal with the ladies. So I do hope there is good romance with the new girl.

Comment by voldemoort – September 8, 2013 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait. White Collar is the most fun on TV! I’m glad that Neal is back into mischief this year. I never miss an episode and I also turn off the phone, etc. Can’t have interruptions when I’m into a new episode with my guys.

Comment by Skiwitch – September 8, 2013 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks fabulous! And there’s nothing like a really good badie!

Comment by shouldnobetter – September 9, 2013 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post