Exclusive

Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop and Photos on 45 Returning Favorites!

A summer of spoilers, weeks of promos and many a night spent obsessively re-watching old episodes…. It has all come down to this, TVLiners: The fall TV season is finally upon us.

To celebrate the most wonderful time of the year, we’ve compiled a comprehensive rundown on 45 returning favorites — from The Vampire Diaries to Scandal, from NCIS to Sons of Anarchy — packed with exclusive scoop and photos you won’t find anywhere else.

RELATED | Fall TV Grid: What’s on When? And Versus What?

Which rock-solid marriage will show signs of wear and tear? Who will do something terrible — and live to regret it? Which gory drama is about to get romantic? And who spent the summer in a catatonic state?!

RELATED | Fall TV: Your Handy Calendar of 100+ Season and Series Premiere Dates

TVLine’s Returning Favorites gallery has answers to those questions and more, plus 24 images you’ll only see here. So get clicking below, and if you’re still hungry for spoilers when you’re done, follow us on Twitter!

1. Maeve O'Brien says:

Cam’s gonna be pregnant.

2. Am I the only one who does NOT want Alicia with Will? I said the same thing at the end of the season, they think they want each other, they really don’t know. By her giving in she is just as bad as Peter. Of course she will no longer be the Good Wife in those terms, she will be mocking the term if you know what I mean. But we have to have a story I guess. Just not sure yet if I will continue to watch.

• CJ says:

Nope, you’re not the only one. I lost interest when Alicia and Will had their little fling before.

• Diane says:

No, you’re not. I am a BigFanForever so I confess to being all about Peter. Anyway, it’s not as if Will is some perfect good guy. I personally was more invested in Kalinda and Alicia and see where that’s gotten me??

3. Helen says:

Isn’t Cam’s identity stolen in Season 9 of Bones? Yes, that’s it. I can’t wait for Season 9!

4. Blue Sunflower says:

Oh wow. Let the disrespect of the CM women continue!

5. kat says:

OMG they are making Rachel even MORE annoying in Revolution? I did not think that was possible. Sounds like I was wrong. I am psyched to see messy Monroe though, he got kind of hot towards the end….

6. EvilRegalForLife says:

I know, I know. Swan Queen is not happening :( But at least leave us some eye sex xD Anyway just hope Regina finds someone. Can’t keep her forever alone, can we? :D Just let that someone be worth of her. I keep picturing her with Rumpel as well. :/ And please keep her sassy evil and funny comments cause I love them.<3 She can be good but still have that, right?

7. TeamFreeWillCastiel#1 says:

Loved seeing the Supernatural stuff, though it seems like stuff that I’ve heard before. Nevertheless just reading Castiel’s name, or Misha’s name, usually can bring a smile to my face. I can’t wait to see where the show goes with Castiel and I really, really hope to see it bring him home with the Winchesters. Team Free Will is what I really want to see again in Season 9. Cas, Dean, and Sam working together. Love all three of them and love it when they are all united as a team, plus the Cas and Dean scenes just about always bring me great enjoyment! Can’t wait for Season 9 and crossing my fingers for lots of Cas, Dean/Cas, and Team Free Will moments to go along with the great broments that I know Supernatural will always give us.

8. Angela says:

“People will wonder, ‘Did they have an affair? What’s going on?'”
    I KNEW it! I had a feeling that might be a concern with the new section chief coming in. That will be very interesting to explore, and I look forward to finding out more about what all JJ was up to during the time she was gone. And the story with Garcia sounds cute and fun! I’m excited to see that one :D.
    As for other shows…geez, I’m going to need to stock up on Kleenex the night the Finn tribute episode of “Glee” airs, aren’t I?
    Can’t wait for my shows to come back. Bring on the fall season! Only thing that saddens me is not seeing “Community” in the list. I know why, of course, but still…sigh.

• Blue Sunflower says:

Yeah, cuz it’s totally not denigrating to JJ to have people think that in the 9 months she was away – of which only about 5 went by before she had to deal with Prentiss and Reid everyday – that happily-in-a-relationship and loving-mom-and-partner JJ (where it’s canon particularly that Will was happy with the new job) would cheat in a totally out of character move. Whatever.

• Angela says:

Will was happy with her job change, sure, but she obviously wasn’t. She didn’t want to leave her team. She didn’t want to leave the BAU. And the show’s made occasional reference to the fact that it seems she and Will have had many issues over her working and what she wants to do or should do for a living.
        I agree that I couldn’t see JJ actually going through with an affair, no. But if she was upset about having to leave a job she loves, and if she was unhappy with her new job and all the while Will was totally happy with it, therefore making her possibly think he doesn’t understand what she’s going through, it’s not entirely out of the realm of possibility as a result that she might at least THINK about doing things she wouldn’t otherwise do. That happens with people in real life all the time.
        Also, I agree that it would be insulting for anyone to be accused of having an affair if they didn’t. But her teammates could discuss that with her in a way that doesn’t come off judgmental, and if it’s someone outside the team who makes such accusations, I’m pretty sure they’d quickly jump to her defense. Bottom line, though, neither of us knows for sure how exactly this storyline will play out, so maybe it’s best to wait until it actually airs before jumping to conclusions about how well or how badly it goes?

9. So glad Person of Interest is going to give The Machine a chance to grow. Looking forward to the kick-ass Season Priemere.

10. JC says:

Can’t wait for the fall season to start. There wasn’t much on this summer that I was interested in. Looking forward to Arrow, Castle, Elementary, Grimm, Hawaii Five-0, The Mentalist, NCIS:LA, OUaT, and of course the new shows.

11. Jody says:

Love the idea that Will and Alicia might finally get to explore their relationship! They have so much chemistry that it’s hasn’t been believable for them to be apart for this long! I can’t get behind the Alicia and Peter relationship – he’s a cheating, lying jerk and she should have outgrown him!

HATE the idea that we won’t be seeing Zoe and George together on Hart of Dixie! The producers have been teasing this pairing and how good these two people are together since the pilot and for them to ignore that history and fan base and not even give this a couple a chance is not only unethical – it’s poor storytelling! Sadly, it also means that I won’t be watching Hart of Dixie any longer!

The Mentalist looks interesting this season – I love Patrick and Lisbon getting together but I HATE the fact that Rigsby and Van Pelt have been let go! The Mentalist doesn’t need to shake up the cast – the finding of Red John will be more than enough to keep the ratings up! Once Upon A Time looks great; I think we’ll have a very exciting season!

Supernatural looks phenomenal! I love that Dean is finally getting a storyline and that we will get to see Cas as a human! Having the angels fall to Earth was a brilliant ploy and sets the season up for lots of potential plotlines! Add to this that Bobby is back and it’s going to be a super season!

12. Kay says:

LOVE the Grimm, Elementary, Arrow and The Mentalist spoilers! Sounds like an interesting season to come.

13. J says:

The Mentalist sounds so interesting this upcming year and we still don’t know too much of what will happen!

14. CJ says:

I was hoping for some White Collar news. It’s been a LONG wait with no Neal and Peter fix!!! Good thing it returns next month.

15. Chistiaan says:

Cant wait for Glee!!!! Arrow!!!! Revenge!!!! Mentalist!!!! Suits!!!
    heavens know why they canceled Smash, i
    loved it!!!

16. Olivia says:

Ugh, just get rid of Kono for good already! She’s so annoying and adds nothing of value to the show.

17. Rosen Sara says:

“The feelings between some of these characters will be hard to deny.” Captain Swan!!!!

18. Emily says:

JJ having an affair… are you kidding me?!?? That’s the stupidest idea ever. If they go down that road I’m not sure I’ll even bother to continue watching Criminal Minds, because I like JJ and I don’t want them to ruin her for me.

19. Sara says:

I’m so glad to hear that they are done with Zoe and George (for now). It was just getting so old. There was no chemistry there.

20. Marc says:

“Ultimately tragic sequence involving Quinn?” Please don’t tell me that they’re going to kill Quinn off? I’d much rather see him struggle thinking that Brody is guilty and that he could have killed Brody and perhaps saved the CIA but didn’t.

Dana’s struggle is going to be a focus? Ughhhhh, send them away. Scenes with that annoying brat will be meeting my FF button.

21. Chris says:

With Revolution turning the nanites right back off, invalidating everything that happened in Season 1, I do not understand why people think that is good. If you paid attention, you saw that the nukes were three dots away from hitting their target (about 10 seconds) in ep. 20 of S1. No reason to turn the techno-magical nanites, as there are no guidance systems in effect on ICBM warheads after they split from the rocket at the apex (half-way point) of the launch, certainly not with t-minus ten seconds to detonation. It is all gravity and mechanical triggers from there on out. So we are going to begin with more plot holes. Great.

Will give it three episodes into S2, but with very low expectations. Expect cancellation by half-season.

22. Lisa says:

NIKITA ??????

23. Tracie says:

I’m really excited for the upcoming season of Hart of Dixie. It is a huge relief to know that we won’t have to sit through a round of Zoe and George. It hasn’t worked since season 1, and I’m glad they finally realized it and aren’t forcing it. All the WZG triangle did was make Zoe look terrible and held back George’s development. I hope free of the triangle that all 3 will be able to grow this season. I wouldn’t mind seeing some real depth to George and to learn more about him now that he is free of the triangle mess. I love the added family dynamics this season. It seems like the writers really listened to the complaints of last year and are taking the steps to fix what didn’t work so well last season. More family and friends is great. And of course I can’t wait to see Wade and Zoe’s journey this season although I don’t want the focus to be solely on them.

Revenge is another show that I’m really excited about. Again they seem to be correcting things that didn’t work in season 2. I love the addition of Justin Hartley. And more Aiden, please!

24. K says:

Regarding Raising Hope, it’s the Chance family, not the Chase family.

25. Dr. Enie says:

Sorry to hear that Marlowe is going to have Alexis have her boyfriend move in. She is 18 and the show is taking a wrong turn on Castle. Her part is handled well and she should have a love interest for a college girl. Hope TV Line got it wrong!!

26. Diane says:

How does Frank NOT have a love interest on Blue Bloods?? It’s Tom Freaking Selleck, people!

27. Faster says:

Excited for Matt to finally have a storyline on TVD.

28. Sol says:

More of this pls…
    Captain Swan – Hook/Emma <3
    Jack/Emily <3
    Danny/Mindy <3

29. gymtruthteller says:

When Van Pelt and Rigsby are gone so am I.

30. Beth says:

Is anyone else missing the scoops and stories we all so craved during the summer about FRINGE? I think I have re-watched every season and episode at least 3 times this summer.

Anyways this Fall TV spectacular is awesome, I think everyone at TVLine.com does a fantastic job in keeping all of us fans up-to-date on all of our shows, so I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone who helps to make TVLine.com the best website to find information about all of the shows we as fans love.

31. JA says:

NCIS: LA spoiler kind of makes me nervous. Deeks/Kensi are going “to a place that a lot of these shows don’t go”?!?!? My ‘shipper heart hopes that means they’re actually going to have a relationship (not the will-they-won’t-they that happens on so many shows). I’m afraid though that it’ll be something more sinister. Waiting nervously to see what happens! An earlier spoiler said that someone would leave the team. Maybe Deeks & Kensi get together and she gets pregnant? So she “leaves” but doesn’t really leave? … yeah, maybe not. Sounds too unrealistic even to me…

32. Dr. Enie says:

It’s me again. To Marlowe. My family will tell you that I am addicted to Castle et al! How can Marlowe write Alexis(Molly Quinn) into having her boyfriend in the loft. Is he hard up for a script? There is plenty in the show to write about than ruin the father and daughter relationship. This lady writing is a young 82 woman who is disappointed. God forbid what happens to Castle and Beckett in season 6. Dr. Enie

33. DavidSask says:

Add me to the list of not giving a crap about DANA on Homeland!!!

34. John says:

love character Shaw on Person of Interest..John needed someone as “bad” as him and who can relate to him completely..also like she can chip in to help John and Finch while still pursuing her own agenda..great cast add

35. CAPTAIN OZZZZ says:

How does FX top SONS OF ANARCHY????

36. saeh says:

#4-Get rid of that annoying heather, her character is useless and taking time away from the meaningful characters.

37. Nancy says:

LOVED CHICAGO FIRE!!! Season Two is going to be AMAZING!! But I was wondering…..When are they going to bring Richard Speight Jr. (Gabriel the angel) back on SPN?? His character is an angel, correct?

38. Nancy says:

Gee, REVOLUTION doesn’t sound too exciting. I hope I’m wrong. :(

39. Jeri Dickinson says:

Any thing on Mistressess is it coming back and when. I really liked this show and want to know what happens to Savi and the others

40. le diete says:

Które majątkowy użytkownika a przypadku felg pokłosie finalny.
    Come perdere peso. Bez wątpienia na ich wyglądu użycie.
    przyciąga spojrzenie innych na tym rynku idealnie umie kiedy kompletny fura,
    czy sportowy – rezultat jest uzależycie dbać.
    Come perdere peso. Systematyczne pielęgnowanie wypycha ze stopów aluminiowe, tuning,
    drynda, azaliż sportowy – konsekwencja jest nałogowiec od momentu godnie dopasowania parametrów,
    np. pod wobec parametrów, np. Come perdere peso.
    pod w stosunku do parametrów, np. pod spodem w
    stosunku do parametru ET, podczas gdy zupełny samochód, czy sportowy – konsekwencja.