Fall TV Preview

Exclusive Video: Enlisted Soldiers Want You (to Watch Their Show) – Plus: Key Art Revealed!

Ready to get recruited?

Fox’s new soldier-centric comedy Enlisted bows Friday, Nov. 8 at 9:30/8:30c — and if the following exclusive behind-the-scenes video is a preview of the silliness to come on screen, you’ll want to fall in line with this troop.

VIDEO | First Glee Season 5 Trailer Accentuates the Positive

Starring Geoff Stults (The Finder), Chris Lowell (Veronica Mars), Angelique Cabral (Don’t Trust the B—- and Apartment 23), Keith David (Platoon) and Parker Young (Suburgatory), the series centers on three vastly different brothers and their misfit colleagues — as well as a ridiculously cute dog — working together on a Florida-area base camp.

Press PLAY below to learn more about the Army-themed sitcom from the cast, then scroll down further for a glimpse at Enlisted‘s official key art. Is this series commanding your attention? Hit the comments!

Enlisted Season 1 Poster

Comments (19)

• I can’t wait for enlisted! I hope it’s good because I love the actors in it :)

Comment by Elyse – August 27, 2013 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This was what I was thinking.

Comment by EWJ – August 27, 2013 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve actually heard good reviews of it so far. Check out the Huffington Post, it was named one of the best new comedies.

Comment by Ann – August 28, 2013 06:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I doubt Enlisted will make it to a second season, but I’ll check it out for Geoff Stults and Chris Lowell.

Comment by Andy – August 27, 2013 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Piz!

Rewatching Veronica Mars now, in anticipation of the movie. Piz was so underrated (yeah! I said it! Wanna make something of it?!). I’ll probably check this out.

Comment by Drew – August 27, 2013 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope this does well. It’s my most anticipated new comedy.

Comment by Isaac – August 27, 2013 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This actually looks like it might be good.

Comment by Susan – August 27, 2013 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So so so excited for this show!

Comment by J – August 27, 2013 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hogan’s Heroes was hands down the best military sitcom in years and the same thing could happen with Enlisted and Keith David may steal one scene after another.

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – August 27, 2013 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Everyone is so textbook attractive I thought this was a CW show.

Comment by hipper – August 27, 2013 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seems like it could be good… or a trainwreck. Pretty brave of them to evoke the name MASH though. Thats a big thing to live up to.

Comment by Doug – August 27, 2013 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This seems like it would be a much better pairing with Brooklyn 99 than Dads — so I’m guessing it will premiere sooner once Dads gets the boot.

Comment by Tricia – August 27, 2013 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will be checking it out, although I usually don’t watch comedy. No interest at all in Michael J. Fox or The Crazy Ones. Here’s hoping it doesn’t bomb.

Comment by Maryann – August 27, 2013 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I saw both of those pilots, and they are both really awesome. Michael J. Fox Show is the best family comedy since Modern Family, plus it has workplace elements! The Crazy Ones is really fun. Robin Williams is so wonderfully deranged. The show is really good.

Top 5 comedy pilots this year:
      1) Sirens
      2) Brooklyn Nine-Nine
      3) The Michael J. Fox Show
      4) The Crazy Ones
      5) Surviving Jack

Comment by Zach – August 27, 2013 09:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is one I’m planning to check out. I hope it can live up to my expectations.

Comment by Melody Paris – August 27, 2013 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lose the shirts boys!

Comment by topsyturvy – August 28, 2013 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG Keith David has the best voice ever! And I’m so glad to see Jeff Stults back on tv, I just rewatched The Finder and he really was brilliant and cooky and I really hope I get to see some of that on Enlisted. Thanks!

Comment by Liz – August 29, 2013 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post