Exclusive

Scoop: NCIS Alumna to Visit Criminal Minds

Criminal Minds Sarah Jane MorrisOnetime NCIS agent Sarah Jane Morris will find herself looking down the wrong end of a gun barrel (or a harpoon spear, or a human marionette pulley, or whatever twisted modus homicidii is at play) when she guest-stars on CBS’ Criminal Minds this fall.

Morris will appear in the sixth episode of Season 9 as a target of the killer du jour, TVLine has learned.

RELATED | Criminal Minds Season 9 Spoilers — Camryn Manheim Books Killer Arc

In addition to her arc as NCIS’ E.J. Barrett, the actress’ TV credits include Brothers & Sisters, guest-starring turns on Castle and Body of Proof and the upcoming A&E drama pilot Occult.

RELATED | Fall TV: Your Handy Calendar of 100+ Season and Series Premiere Dates

Criminal Minds resumes chasing UnSubs on Wednesday, Sept. 25.

1. The Rookie says:

Stil waiting for an announcement related to Paget Brewster. I can not understand why they won’t bring her in for one or two eps.

• Patrick says:

I think it has more to do with Paget not being interested. I know she loves the fans, but there is a lot of bad blood between Paget and the producers, network, etc.

• Alan says:

SHE DOESNT WANT TO DO IT!!! think about it why else would she have wanted to leave if she didnt want to do the damn show anymore? seriously she is done with the show can we all just get over it now and try to actually enjoy what is happening in the show.

• Angela says:

I have noticed during my time on this site that fans have a hard time letting go of a LOT of things. Doesn’t matter the show, you’re always going to find that somewhere.
        I would love it if she came back, too, that’d be wonderful. But it doesn’t look like it’s happening anytime soon, if ever, so, yeah. Time for people to put the focus elsewhere.
        Anywho, not familiar with this lady’s work, but hey, looks like this episode will be my chance. Should be interesting (LOL at Matt’s list of all the possible ways she could die on this show :D).

• Daven says:

Rookie, you are going to be waiting for a LONG time.
      She doesn’t want to step back into that role. She wants to move on.
      Please understand this and let go.

2. yes, she's gone says:

I wish we could see her back on NCIS.

3. The Rookie says:

OK guys,I will silently wait for an appearance at some point. I don’t want to be like an insistent TIVA shipper. :)