Exclusive

Sons of Anarchy DVD Exclusive: Tig Copes With the Death of [Spoiler] In Lost Season 5 Scene

Gut-wrenchingly violent as Sons of Anarchy‘s “Laying Pipe” ended up being (RIP Opie), the episode had its peaceful moments. Take, for instance, the following deleted scene from the FX drama’s forthcoming Season 5 DVD (out Aug. 27), which finds an incarcerated Tig coming to terms with his daughter’s horrific death.

RELATED | Sons of Anarchy Spoilers — Controversial Season 6 Premiere

The exclusive, never-before-seen clip from Opie’s farewell episode features an empathetic Chibs — whose own family was once taken away — advising his heartbroken brother to always keep his late daughter close to his heart.

Press PLAY below to watch the touching moment, then hit the comments with your predictions: Will time have healed Tig’s wounds in Sons’ upcoming sixth season?

Loading video...
TAGS: ,
GET MORE: DVD, Exclusive, First Look, Scoop

1. i love the show when is it going 2 start

2. Priscilla Ridner says:

He will never get over it and his outrage will prove this.

3. Sarah says:

Loooove this show.

4. He will never get over it and he
    will go out for revenge

• Jake says:

you clearly missed last season’s finale.

• AshleyRae says:

In one of kim coates’ interviews @ comic-con he said that tig is back is NOT going crazy like he was in S5.With jax saving his ass he will be MORE CALM under HIM(Jax) as the prez.
        And no he should Never forget about his kid…always keep her in his heart.

5. Angel says:

Its not something that anyone can just “get over”. He will always have that guilt until he can forgive himself for not being a “good” father when he should’ve been there for his kids… I can’t see Tig ever being able to forgive himself cuz he’s just too hard on himself. I am so looking forward to 6th season, just hope its on for a longer time. Last years season seemed so short w/having longer shows…

• Mary Ann says:

I agree Angel. It’s not something you just get over. And the fact that he witnessed her death is an even bigger burden to bear. I was watching and update with Kurt Sutter the other day and sadly, it seems that there will be a season 7 but then it’s done. :(

6. Elaine says:

I love Tigs character. For those that were really paying attention, Tig is as bad as it gets but he loves just as hard. If you were his woman he would treat you as a queen. I also noticed he gets a lot of the comical parts. See you Tig sept. 10th

7. AshleyRae says:

Agree w/ comment above. Tig is a badass he has a big heart and hs loyalties to SAMCRO shows it!

8. meatwad says:

man they barely touched on his daughters throughout the show but it hurt to see that happen

9. Mel says:

I don’t enjoy violent shows, but there’s something about SOA that keeps me riveted. The writing and acting are all top notch. Love Tig. Hope he gets some peace this season.

10. AnnieM says:

I hope he still has the dog! :-)

11. Carp says:

Being a father with misguided children I know his pain. Even though it’s a TV show, there are father’s out there that feel this pain in real life. I’m a huge fan of SONS, many shirts, coffee mug (and I don’t drink coffee), A lamp, all the DVD’s and I too wear my boots to support the troops. Great work guys Hope this show goes on for many more seasons.

12. I miss the brotherhood. It’s been seriously lacking since season 4.

13. I don’t care for Tig never really have.