Kimberly McCullough Returning to General Hospital — But for How Long?

General Hospital Robin ReturningAs anticipated by Jason Thompson in a recent TVLine interview, Kimberly McCullough will reprise her role as General Hospital‘s Robin, sometime this fall.

RELATED | General Hospital Duo Previews ‘Lots of Baby Drama’ Ahead

“Robin is such an important part of the history of General Hospital,” show boss Frank Valentini told Soap Opera Digest, which broke the news. “It will be so wonderful to see her come back and what that effect will have on the canvas.”

And an effect she will have. Digest notes that McCullough isn’t back for a cup of coffee but is in fact back on contract — paving the way for all kinds of storyline repercussions. Especially since various characters are searching for Jerry Jacks, who — unbeknownst to anyone — is holding the presumed-dead Robin captive. Plus, there’s the whole pregnant Britt sitch to sort out.

RELATED | Young and Restless Plans Star-Studded Kay Chancellor Memorial

Weighing in on his leading lady’s possible return, Thompson told us earlier this month, “Selfishly, I hope it happens. I love working with Kimberly, We had a great relationship for six, seven years, and it’d be fun to do another story.”

Are you thrilled to have Robin return to her Port Charles nest?

Comments (113)

• Actually Matt, Britt is the one that’s pregnant(her mother is working with Jerry to hold Robin hostage) with Patrick’s baby(well, it’s not actually his, but he doesn’t know that). Sabrina’s his new girlfriend. That makes for an even bigger mess if/when Robin is found alive

Comment by Mike – August 22, 2013 07:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Fixed! Dem crazy soaps.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – August 22, 2013 08:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope to see robin and Patrick back in each other arm. I’m a big fan of robin and Patrick. I do not like to Patrick and his new girlfriend together it would be a desire for them. If this making any sense at all,get back to me if it make sense.

Comment by Annamarie spizzirri – November 7, 2013 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome!!!! I hope Sebastian Roché makes a comeback too. He plays evil sooo good.

Comment by Dani – August 22, 2013 08:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too! I just said this last night! Love him on this and Criminal Minds!

Comment by Julie – August 22, 2013 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am extremely excited! I will be cautiously optimistic about the story. I hope GH showcases the chemistry and bond between Jason and Kimberly and writes a story that focuses on the great love story of this amazing couple, Patrick & Robin! Robin has Patrick’s heart. No one who watched their story would ever believe that Patrick would choose any woman over Robi. Never.

Comment by Robin – August 22, 2013 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Uhhh, he already has. Didn’t he cheat on her?

Comment by meme – August 22, 2013 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He did cheat on her after she totally blew him and her marriage off for quite some time … She took off left him and her kid changed her name and looked for someone else

Comment by MG – August 22, 2013 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I don’t think it happened exactly like that. Didn’t she leave because Lisa switched out her HIV meds and she started getting sick again and didn’t want Patrick and Emma to see her die?

Comment by Meredith – August 22, 2013 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • She was weirding out due to Post Partum Depression.

Patrick did cheat on her with Lisa and that was his own mistake. While Robin was out of town, she kept on reminding Patrick of the ‘old days’ and challenging him to not be a good guy.

After Robin found out (because Lisa was going Fatal Attraction), she and Patrick did separate, but eventually reconciled.

Comment by heyang – August 22, 2013 03:03 PM PDT
          • Lisa didn’t switch out her medication. Robin’s protocol started becoming less effective and Robin paniced. A different protocol wasn’t working; so, she paniced some more – that’s when she made the video messages. Eventually, Patrick found out and she got on a new protocol that worked. they were happy. Then the explosion occured in the lab while Robin was trying to find a cure for Jason and Robin was presumed dead.

Comment by heyang – August 22, 2013 03:06 PM PDT
        • Robin was working at an AIDS clinic in Africa and Patrick slept with Lisa after getting drunk with her one night.

Comment by Meg – August 22, 2013 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • That’s horrible.

Comment by TJS – August 22, 2013 01:42 PM PDT
          • I mean, to be fair, that’s the shortest summary I could have done.

Things were tense between Robin & Patrick when Lisa came to town. Lisa was Patrick’s college “girlfriend.” Lisa was in love with Patrick, but he was a huge player and she was never anything more than someone to sleep with. Lisa was trying to get with Patrick for months, and Robin up and went to Africa to work with people with HIV/AIDS without fully discussing it with Patrick. He was upset, got drunk with Lisa, and then slept with her.

Comment by Meg – August 22, 2013 03:54 PM PDT
          • Lisa did break into Robin and Patrick’s home and we saw her switch out her meds.

Comment by Laurie – September 16, 2013 09:54 AM PDT
        • No, when she ‘blew off’ her marriage, she was suffering POST PARTUM DEPRESSION. Patrick spotted her going into a hotel room with another guy, but she never actually did anything more than make out with the guy. She stopped because she loved Patrick and went home to him and got treated for her depression.

Comment by heyang – August 22, 2013 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Ha, she is still a biotch!

Comment by saadd – August 25, 2013 10:38 PM PDT
        • So, okay, this is the ultimately perfect couple (soulmates, right?) she cheated on him, and he on her, so much chemistry, etc, etc, etc. The women (Kim — says she is leaving forever, or at least for a long time — I love the fairlytale (cinderella storyline) — he has moved on because the woman says she is not coming back for a long time, so I fall in love with patrina and forget about scrubs, am I wrong for that; oh but now the women is coming back full-time…wtf? I am so sad – love my patrina!!! I feel like I have lost a friend & I feel so betrayed! Wow! Epic! I want Patrina!!! I love my patrina — why would you make me fall in love with them and then take them away from me with all of the baby drama, so – what? My heart is broking for my Sabrina! RC. I really hopes this plays out for my Sabrina in a positive manner — Boris Kodjoe! – YEAH!!!

Comment by virgie moore-davis – August 23, 2013 11:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Okay, was a little tipsy, please read between the lines with all of the typos…wtf…my heart is breaking…woman…not women – wth? Got me all upset! I want Patrina!!!

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 27, 2013 09:17 PM PDT
      • Thank you, MeMe! He is far from perfect, and neither is she, for that matter!!!

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 27, 2013 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not true!

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 23, 2013 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am extremely excited! I will be cautiously optimistic about the story. I hope GH showcases the chemistry and bond between Jason and Kimberly and writes a story that focuses on the great love story of this amazing couple, Patrick & Robin! Robin has Patrick’s heart. No one who watched their story would ever believe that Patrick would choose any woman over Robin. Never.
    Comment by Robin – August 22, 2013 08:13 AM PDT REPLY TO THIS POST

Comment by Robin – August 22, 2013 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope this means Tristan Rogers will be returning soon as Robert. Sorry Duke, but Anna belongs with Robert.

Comment by alistaircrane – August 22, 2013 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Robert belongs with Holly. Always has, always will. Anna and Robert were just good as exes who share a child. Never saw any romance between them. Not even when they tried to pair them shortly before their exit in the very early 90s.

Comment by Dani – August 22, 2013 08:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ^^^This^^^^ While Robert and Anna are a good couple, Anna and Duke are a great couple as are Robert and Holly. Throw Luke and Laura in the mix and you have the three greatest couples of GH’s heyday. I do hope Robert comes back and actually saves his babygirl…

Comment by sladewilson – August 22, 2013 09:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Robert belongs to no one.

Comment by TJS – August 22, 2013 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • “He Belongs To Me” — Carly Simon, ha, ha, ha, lmmfao

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 27, 2013 09:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Robert and Catherine Delafield!

Comment by Sean – August 22, 2013 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you to an extend, I want Tristan Rogers back, but, he belongs with Holly, and Anna belongs with Duke, and I hope Sabrina is having Patrick’s baby, for realz!

Comment by virgie moore-davis – August 23, 2013 11:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! Robert and Anna are soul mates. Gloria Monty created the character of Anna to be the perfect match for Robert, and she is. Duke and Anna were mostly miserable together because of all his lying. Robert and Holly’s marriage fell apart once they left town. Duke and Holly are great loves on RNA’s journey back to each other. Robert, Anna & Robin were always family and belong together.

Comment by robinisluv – August 27, 2013 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Smell ya later, Sabrina!

Comment by C – August 22, 2013 08:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Huzzah!

Comment by Meredith – August 22, 2013 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL

Comment by TL – August 22, 2013 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope they cast a guy with the most gorgeous face and body that I have ever seen like Boris Kodjoe (who am I kidding?) There is only one Boris Kodjoe, ahhhhh those abs — for Sabrina. She has suffered long enough.

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 23, 2013 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES!!! This makes me so happy!! I really don’t like the relationship between Sabrina and Patrick. They are the most boring couple to watch, no chemistry in my opinion. It will be interesting to see what happens when Robin comes home!

Comment by Poppy – August 22, 2013 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree! I don’t dislike Sabrina (I really don’t care about the character one way or another) but the whole relationship seems forced to me. She seems like a teenager compared to him. I hate the whole ugly duckling storyline with her. Their relationship has made me realize how much I actually missed Robin.

Comment by Julie – August 22, 2013 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agree – 100%.

Comment by heyang – August 22, 2013 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Totally disagree. Patrick and Sabrina are great together! I don’t miss Robin at all!!!

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 23, 2013 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I was so sad to hear that KMc is returning, because I know that I will lose my favorite couple; Patrick and Sabrina. Patrick and Robin never had this amazing chemistry, imo.

Comment by Elaine Gibbs – September 4, 2013 07:53 PM PDT
          • I really miss Kimbereley MCullough want her back and Robin and Patrick to be together !

Comment by Brie-anne Murphy – September 30, 2013 12:49 PM PDT
      • I disagree, beautiful story…Robin is coming back full-time, ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 27, 2013 09:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You got it wrong, Patrick and Robin are sooooooooooo boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig!!! Well I won’t find out, because, the day she comes back is the day I stop watching. lmao not, really crying inside. DAMN, wtf.

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 23, 2013 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally disagree. Apparently, you haven’t seen what I see with Patrina, probably, what I haven’t seen with shrubs (they sucks, in my opinion). I really don’t think you guys have really given patrina a chance, they really warm my heart in an epic way — love, love, love them, and if you don’t do right by Sabrina, (TC) go where you are appreciated, cuz, if they don’t appreciate you at gh, there are always more options? Let me just say this, the things that JT are saying are outlandish, plz come back to earth JT, you want things to blow up in sabrina and Felix’s face because its none of their business — true that, but, you sound stupid, get out of your character (patrick) put the blame where it belongs, Ron C… what?

Comment by virgie moore-davis – August 23, 2013 11:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amen to this. I like Sabrina overall, but with Patrick. BORING! Robin and Patrick had it all…so so glad Kim McCullough is coming back and bringing Robin with her!

Comment by Kristin T. – September 20, 2013 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally!! We need Robin back for Patrick and Emma, in whatever capacity. Patrick and Sabrina are just creepy together and the Britch pregnancy story is stupid. The sooner this is over the better.

Comment by wrstlgirl – August 22, 2013 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why are they creepy to you? Here, we have a twentysomething year old beautiful woman, yeah, I know she looks young (must be the water she is drinking and maybe you should have some) and a thirtysomething year old man. How is that creepy? Patrick and Robin are so BORRRRIIIINNNG!!! Really wish she had died in that blast!!! I want Patrina!!!

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 23, 2013 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Putting on the teflon suit to say I’ve always HATED Robin. She’s a sanctimonious beyotch.

Comment by meme – August 22, 2013 08:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG so glad to know I’m not the only one… can’t stand her…. never could…

Comment by Becky Cambron – August 22, 2013 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same here. Liked her in the early days when she was with Stone but then she became sanctimonious as you say and i started disliking her. Not excited about this return.

Comment by Mooshu – August 22, 2013 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Here I thought I was the only one who did not like the character of Robin. I wonder how many characters will be thrown under the bus to prop her return.

Comment by Baileigh – August 22, 2013 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I thought I was the only one that couldn’t stand Robin either!!! I was glad when she left and I hated that they wasted Drake Jr on her. They weren’t fun, mostly because Robin so is frakking boring!!

Comment by April – August 22, 2013 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am hoping not my Sabrina, luvvvvvv herrrrrr

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 23, 2013 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Never liked that judgmental biotch.

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 23, 2013 06:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally, now I can watch the show again! Hello Scrubs, GOODBYE Sabrina!!!!

Comment by Hilary – August 22, 2013 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I miss Robinso much,

Comment by Madtoe – August 23, 2013 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Adios Sabrina…. It’s about time they got this to work. Scrubs will be back. Emma gets her mother and Patrick gets his wife back. This made my week! The Scorpio-Devane-Jones-Drake clan will be reunited!!!! I can’t wait for this to happen!

Comment by Debbie Schechter – August 22, 2013 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, its Devane and Duke, Scorpio and Holly, and I hope Sabrina is pregnant with Patrick’s baby!

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 23, 2013 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am thrilled for Kimberly to return. Robin is a big part of GH history. Robin and Patrick were not a forced pairing but a realistic natural pairing that viewers got hooked on because of the actors amazing chemistry the actors Kimberly McCullough and Jason Thompson have that drew you in. I just need this writer RC to forget his pet nurse Sabrina (it is very obvious the head writer RC is pushing the propped princess nurse) who got slanted heavy handed writing to work. The nurse still doesn’t work because they rewrote the Patrick character and others like Britt so evil just to fit the pet nurse. The real Patrick would never have stopped looking for Robin. Would have investigated Emma’s phone call and Ewen’s mention of Jerry Jaxs. This writer need to write true to the LOVE story which is Robin and Patrick. Robin is Patrick’s soulmate and love of his life. It will always be Robin and Patrick. Robin deserves to come back to her husband proving how much he miss her and her daughter waiting for her mommy. I need Robin to tell the nurse where to go and get her family back. Not falling for propped nurse standing aside. This is not about her, but about Robin and Patrick and their never ending LOVE!

Comment by Tom – August 22, 2013 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Respectfully, you sound ridiculous. What do you mean Pateick would never stop looking for her? He was there when she “died” and saw a dead body! If you lost someone you loved and saw a body right where he or she died, why on earth would you still be looking? It was more believable that Anna kept looking. I do agree that Robin and Patrick belong together, though, and I think that after the initial awkwardness/triangle with Sabrina, she and Robin could actually be good friends. They’re both goody-two-shoes and have the same friends in common.

Comment by Ronnie – August 22, 2013 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually he was there when the room exploded but he never saw the body. If I remember correctly Robert was the only one to look at the body. Anyway, I am glad that she is coming back
        but I do feel sorry for Sabrina, but I think she will step aside because she knows Robin is Patrick’s
        true love. I just hope the Brit story line is wrapped up getting tedious. I believe the baby will end up being LuLu.

Comment by Mary – August 22, 2013 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • But still, Patrick was supposed to investigate Emma’s phone call? A 4-year-old tells daddy she talked to her dead mommy on the phone. She’d probably “talked” to Big Bird and Princess Jasmine that day, too.

Comment by meme – August 22, 2013 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • You sound crazy! Why don’t you ask Ron C. and his staff?

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 23, 2013 05:46 PM PDT
        • Other than it being a soap opera, there was no reason for anyone to suspect that Robin survived the explosion. Patrick saw her trapped in the room. When he ran to try to find something to break the glass, she was snatched and a body substituted. Then he saw the explosion. They found a body and it was presumed it was hers. Robert saw a burnt body. Don’t know if DNA or dental records were checked since there was no reason to suspect that it wasn’t Robin.

Anna and Robert only looked because someone told them that Robin might still be alive. Given their own history fo returning from the dead, they would look. However, no one told Patrick.

So, when Emma talked to Mommy, he just naturally assumed it was make believe. He’s not at fault.

Sabrina’s got no storyline without Patrick. I’d be surprised fi Robin and Patrick reunited immediately – Robin could be brainwashed or traumatized by now and it’ll take a whle for them to get back together, but I’m sure they will eventually unless either Kim or Jason aren’t staying long term. Kim did sign a contract but no mention of length.

Comment by heyang – August 22, 2013 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Thank you, its a soap people! Time for me to watch another soap, like Days of Our Lives, for realz!

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 23, 2013 06:25 PM PDT
          • Disagree, Sabrina does have a story line without Patrick…hoping they turn Felix straight!!!

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 25, 2013 11:42 AM PDT
      • If they r so in love y did Robin mistreat him, and then go off to Africa, and y did Patrick cheat on her with a diabolical psycho? Huh?

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 23, 2013 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ROBIN SUCKS IN AN EPIC WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 27, 2013 09:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can we please get Faison back as well to help finish this storyline? I love Faison and Anna! Faison needs some scenes with his daughter and ze evil mutter as well…

Comment by Barnabus – August 22, 2013 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ha, cute, gotta love diabolical psychos, NOT! I like sweet people. There are a few out there, ya know!

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 27, 2013 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jumping on my couch like Tom cruise.

Comment by tiffany – August 22, 2013 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Damn, I don’t see what y’all see in Robin.

Comment by saadd – August 25, 2013 10:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank God. Maybe Patrick can look alive again and Robin can deprogram him and their child – who, thanks to Sabrina and her pal, Felix, now pseudo swears and talks about “hooking up” – from their year-long nightmare. As for Sabrina, may she drown in her tears – and no one misses her.

Comment by Wendy – August 22, 2013 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh you are so WRONG! The beautiful Sabrina has tons of fans! I wish Robin had blown up in that lab!!!

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 23, 2013 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All i have to say is Happy days are again. GH50

Comment by Joe Petitjean – August 22, 2013 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ thrilled! Just hope she’s not lurking for weeks.

Comment by heyang – August 22, 2013 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really don’t care what happens to the biotch, I am done with this freaking drama! Tried to love Patrina, still love Sabrina, yeah, I do!!!

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 27, 2013 09:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And what if the writers decide the new girlfriend/nurse, Sabrina should get pregnant for real after Patrick goes back to Robin??? I love soaps!!! ROTFLOL!!!

Comment by Apres Ski – August 22, 2013 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Robin will return pregnant with Jerry Jax’ Baby!

Comment by JAson – August 22, 2013 09:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ha, I hope you are right, and I hope Sabrina is pregnant with Patrick’s baby.

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 23, 2013 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh CRAP! No way!

Comment by Madtoe – August 23, 2013 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • On a slightly unrelated note. How great was it to have Georgie back again. I cried in today’s episode especially when she kissed Felicia and Mac.

Comment by TVPeong – August 22, 2013 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Robin’s return has me really excited. It’ll be wonderful to see Patrick and Robin reunite. I’ll definitely be watching :)

Comment by Christine – August 22, 2013 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I definately won’t be.

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 23, 2013 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome, so glad to see the return of my absolute favorite soap character of all time!! WELCOME BACK, KIMBERLY AND ROBIN!

Comment by Mare – August 22, 2013 10:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, I am disgusted, really disgusted!!!

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 23, 2013 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt, it’s no longer just plain Britt, she will always now be proclaimed “The Britch”. Thanks Felix! ;)

Comment by Jessica – August 23, 2013 12:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Did I say, I also love Felix!!!

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 23, 2013 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • To: JT, instead of getting upset with TC and MAS, regarding their script (which is totally idiotic) – why not be upset with Ron C. and his staff for giving them those lines. I am sure they don’t ab-lib, well maybe Felix/Marc Anthony Samuel does. Do you know how crazy you sounded, maybe you were still in character, well at least, I hope so!

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 23, 2013 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sorry, was drowning myself in sorrow, just noticed all of the typos – what? should have stated,
      To JT, instead of getting upset with TC and MAS, regarding their script, why not be upset with Ron C. and his staff for giving those lines. I am sure they don’t ad-lib…

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 27, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously, Patrick’s storyline with Sabrina has been a clunker. I don’t think the actor is even engaged in his scenes, and compared to the fire he used to have before it’s just sad. So happy Robin’s coming back!

Comment by Carmen – August 23, 2013 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Its true that JT hasn’t been engaged in his scenes for about a month, like he was in the beginning, up until the middle of July (very unprofessional) — I truly used to love Patrina — not so much anymore. Patrick doesn’t deserve Sabrina! If they keep Sabrina, a hot latin lover would be fabulous for her.

Comment by saadd – August 25, 2013 10:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry, but, I love a good fairytale, thanks Kim, not! Boris kodjoe, gorgeous, gorgeous, what, yeah gorgeous!

Comment by virgie moore-davis – August 23, 2013 11:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Robin stays on permanently then I am for her comeback, but if she is not staying then I want Sabrina to be with Emma and Patrick. They have dragged out this story about Robin too long.

Comment by Anonymous – August 24, 2013 10:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wish everyone had gotten together to discuss the what ifs, but, Kim made it seemingly abundantly clear that she wasn’t coming back anytime soon (classic never say never scenario) — ok so now she is coming back, but I really don’t want her, Kim, I fell deeply in love with Sabrina. Oh, WTF, I love Sabrina, used to LOVE PATRINA, not feeling Patrick these days!!!

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 25, 2013 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay finally a reason to watch again I llove patrick and robin togther i cant stand patrick and sabrina

Comment by Karen – August 26, 2013 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, finally a reason to watch Sami Brady, noooooo, I really hate her…give up on soaps altogether!!!

Comment by Used2luvgh – August 27, 2013 09:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would love to see Robert and Holly back together. They belong together, just like Luke & Laura. I think of them as GH’s good old days-they were both super-couples in their own ways.

Comment by Karen D – August 26, 2013 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lisa did switch Robins meds. Also Sabrina is way outta Patricks league. Really the babysitter thing is played out. Also what is with Patrick and these stalkers. Lisa, Britch. Wow. Robin is great with Patrick but I bet she will let him be with Sabrina and he will pine after her. OLTL writers are predictable they are bringing those old story lines to GH

Comment by GH Dedicated – August 27, 2013 05:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please keep a good ending for Sabrina, when Robin comes back to Patrick & Emma.Hope Sabrina find love again and don’t ever get rid of her.She’s a fantastic actress & we adore her.If you want to fire someone, fire Britt the witch, instead.One more thing: What the hell are the producers doing by bringing back Laura, Duke, Holly, Felicia, Scott, Lucy, Shawn, Kevin. .etc.Fire them all.We’re in 2013 and we don’t need old actors back.If the ratings go down, then you’ll know why…

Comment by Louise – August 28, 2013 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Think about this robins protocol failed she had a yr at best to live so she comes back patrick goes back to her then she gets sick n dies this time what is the point of bringing her back if shes just going to die then we have the funeral all over again I think they should leave it as is I like sabrina for patrick better

Comment by groman216 – September 5, 2013 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes Robin left. N went to i believe seattle when she thought she was dying from her HIV.. But came back. Yes Lisa did switch her Hiv meds when she came back.. Good old Brother in-law Matt ended up killing Lisa

Comment by jenn – September 10, 2013 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yes robin is coming back cant wait to see her again and i cant wait for her to reunite with her family of coruse everyone think she was dead but am so happy she is coming back to her husbund and child

Comment by millicent – September 11, 2013 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love robin and patrick togather that the reason i watch gh cant wait to see them

Comment by millicent – September 11, 2013 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cannot stand Robin!

Comment by sue – September 12, 2013 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cannot wait for her return. JT just seems these days not enjoying his storyline at all. He always looks like when he with Sabrina that he rather be anywhere else. He just seems bored. Emma needs her mommy and not a child like babysitter

Comment by Jessica – September 14, 2013 04:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Have been watching GH since the 90′s. Couldn’t stand the character of Robin as a child, teenager, young adult, and especially, could need not stomach her as the love of Patrick’s life. Was so glad when that entire era had come to an end. I truly enjoy the chemistry between Patrick and Sabria. Especially like the way that all three, he, Sabria and Emma
    interact as a family. Really hoping Sabrina gets pregnant with Patrick’s baby beford Robin’s return. Hopefully, her GH visit will be extremely short!! When this actress left, indicating she was off to greener pastures, I was glad to see her go, but genuinly feared she’d be back for lack of work. IMO, she is not a good actress!! A few additional side notes. One, so ready for the truth to come out to EVERYONE about Maxie and Spinelle’s baby. I think he’s going to make such a wonderful father and to cheat his character out this time with his infant daughter is very poor writing. Just by the nature of the development of this character’s personality since his apperance on the scene, it always seems he’s had to suffer for the good of others, but come on–it’s his daughter!! Secondly, not at all liking this new LuLu. Evertime shs speaks it hurts my ears. Sounds so rehearsed and fake. Lastly, I’m liking the Silas/Sam possibilities. Anxious to see how their chemistry plays out.

Comment by Patty – September 15, 2013 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want and hope that Patrick and Sabrina do get married and Robin does not interfere. I am seriously leaning toward not watching General Hospital anymore if Robin gets back together with Patrick. Believe me that’s how strongly I feel and I have been watching General Hospital for many many years.

Comment by Anonymous – November 11, 2013 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet visitors, its really really fastidious article
    on building up new webpage.

Comment by Best Dayclubs in Las Vegas – November 25, 2013 02:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Robin needs TO hurry up and come back TO Patrick . It has been dragged out TO long. Robin needs TO stop the wedding Emma runs TO her mommie. SABRINA gets back with Carlos after Felix and everyone helps comfort her broken heart. I think Robin and Patrick are a great posed couple just like robin parents are and we’re back in the day.

Comment by t hill – November 27, 2013 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • all i can say is,,,,,,,,,,,,,COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by LINDA – February 3, 2014 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was watching gh since i was 5 or so weird how they could die and come back to life again. you get so use to the characters and then they change them I watch them grow up the some of the same characters now then changing them if robin Goss of the air I want watch it

Comment by Susan – February 14, 2014 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am really loving the theme/design of your website.

Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems?
    A small number of my blog audience have complained about
    my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great
    in Firefox. Do you have any tips to help fix this issue?

Comment by Aline – March 5, 2014 01:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post