Exclusive

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Bones, Once, Grey’s, Castle, OITNB, Revolution, New Girl and More!

Bones Booth Pelant SpoilersWill Pelant cause “big-league” trouble on Bones? Which Once Upon a Time character has a debt to pay? Which Grey’s pair will face “repercussions”? Which Castle cutie is due for a comeback? Read on for answers to those questions plus teases from other shows.

RELATED | Bones: Emily Deschanel Previews the Return of [Spoiler]

Do you have anything on Pelant’s next and last episodes of Bones? –Rachel
It depends on how you interpret the following. Bones will bang out six consecutive episodes this fall before (briefly) turning out the lights for Fox’s post-season baseball coverage — and it sounds like the show is going out with a home run. “We wanted to make sure that we leave that first six with a very big episode,” exec producer Stephen Nathan says of the Oct. 21 outing, which may or may not revolve around menace-to-society Pelant. “I can tell you definitely that Pelant figures in very, very, very, very heavily within the first six episodes,” teases the EP. ” But where he appears and/or vanishes, I can’t really say at this point.”

Is there any news on the future of Grey’s Anatomy’s Jackson Avery and April Kepner? –Emani
Shonda Rhimes echoes that which Sarah Drew shared with us — Jackson wasn’t exactly bowled over by April’s mid-superstorm declaration of love. “He’s been very patient, and she’s the one who sort of walked away from him. And when the finale happened, he was feeling kind of ‘done,’ so her declaration is definitely going to have interesting repercussions,” Rhimes allows. “She’s engaged to somebody else, and he’s with somebody else, and it’s not as if either of them is behaving, I would say, in the most mature manner. They’ve definitely got challenging times ahead.”

Got any scoop on Alex and Jo from Grey’s Anatomy? Thanks in advance! – Burkey
As one could assume, “They are going to be exploring their relationship this season,” (the ridiculously pretty) Camilla Luddington told me at TCA. “I don’t trust Grey’s to make it all go perfectly, but I do know they are crazy about each other and in love.” And since the two-hour season opener picks up continuously, with more superstorm insanity, don’t expect any full-on on-call room nookie anytime soon. “We got smooches [in the finale], that’s all,” Luddington notes with a smile. “So we’ll see where that leads!”

RELATED | Once Upon a Time EPs: TV’s New Wizard of Oz Projects Won’t Rush Our Plan for Dorothy

Any fresh Once Upon a Time scoop??? Need something to hold me until the premiere! –@Bezi12
During my long, in-depth Fall Preview chat with the series’ creators, Eddy Kitsis excitedly touted Season 3’s 11-episode trip to Neverland “as its own season, like one giant movie. And like any adventure movie, there’s romance, there are things that are terrifying, and there are things that are heartbreaking. That was always our goal, to have that big, summer movie feel.” Promising a mix of “uplift, romance, action and quieter moments,” Adam Horowitz added, “The best kind of roller coaster is the one that goes through all of that stuff.”

On Once Upon a Time, magic always comes with a price, so did the magic that Robin Hood used to heal Marian come with a price? –Mirza
Damn straight it did. ‘“There’s a price — and a debt,” Adam Horowitz teases of Sean Maguire’s upcoming, Fairytale Land-based arc as the Prince of Thieves.

Do you have any scoop on Season 2 of Orange Is the New Black? I know it’s a year away, but…. –Ziad
As a matter of fact, I just learned that the Netflix hit is casting an older sister for Yael Stone’s Bostonian inmate Lorna. Described as “a little rough around the edges,” Francine has moved back into her and Lorna’s childhood home and lives there with their siblings, invalid parents and her own three kids.

Do you know the song/singer played at the end of this week’s The Bridge, where Diane Kruger steps out of the shower? –Lou
That was “The Lamb,” by Little Scream.

What brings Coach back to town on New Girl? –Andy
Among other reasons, Lamorne Morris surmises, “Happy Endings getting cancelled…?” But seriously, Morris says that Damon Wayans Jr.’s “homecoming” will serve up “a lot of backstory” between Coach and Winston as well as “explain why he left in the first place, and where he went.” As for how Coach’s return affects the other guys, “I think Schmidt is going to be very competitive. while Nick is going to be very happy,” Jake Johnson told me. “Nick and Coach were old friends, so it’s going to be nice for Nick. But I bet Schmidt is going to have an oodle of issues with it.”

RELATED | Castle Casts Chuck Alum in Time-Trippy Role

Lanie and Esposito are my favorite Castle characters. Is there anything you can tease about what will happen for them this season? –Marine
I finally caught up with Jon Huertas (who was busy the day I was on set), and while he has yet to shoot any such scenes, I am assured that there is Lanie-Esposito stuff coming up this fall. But here’s the possible rub: Castle creator Andrew Marlowe also tells me that Tori Ellis, the tech forensics expert Javy seemed to take a shine to at the end of Season 5, is set for an encore.

I’d like some Revolution scoop on the new actors. –Chris
You will get scoop on one of the new players — and only one. (For now.) With Rachel in a very bad place in the wake of the season finale, Aaron and Miles will bring her to Texas to reunite with her father Gene, played by 7th Heaven‘s Stephen Collins. And “this role is unlike anything Stephen’s ever done before,” says showrunner Eric Kripke. “He’s gruff and pissed off and tough. It’s really fascinating to see Stephen playing this part, all whiskered and haggard. I think people are going to be blown away by the work he’s doing.”

RELATED | Fall TV: Your Handy Calendar of 100+ Season and Series Premiere Dates

On Parks and Recreation, is Ron really going to be a dad? If so, does that mean Lucy Lawless is a keeper? –Wendy
Yes, and… as far as the casual viewer will know. Show boss Mike Schur says that Lawless will appear in the season opener as well as another of the first eight episodes. And then…? “The normal thing is to grab a person for a six-episode arc, and we want to do that with her, but we’re going to spread them out over the season,” he explains. “She’s going to be the mother of Baby Swanson, so we didn’t want to grab her for four episodes and then never see her again.” So by sprinkling Diane in here and there, “We’ll really get the sense that she’s a permanent fixture in Ron’s life — which she is!”

TVLine becomes my “go to” more and more, so thanks for being here. I am trying to figure out who was fired on The Newsroom, prompting the “wrongful termination” suit that is now happening on the show. Can you help? –Fanne
A few episodes back, we learned that Jim’s replacement Jerry Dantana was bringing the suit against ACN, but in this Sunday’s ep, we get much more detail on what led to the DC-based producer getting the boot. “Institutional failure” is a phrase tossed around quite often, and most of the characters spend some time parrying with Marcia Gay Harden’s Rebecca Halliday during the hour. In flashbacks, we find out how the Operation Genoa story (which, as we all have known since the star of the season, isn’t true) falls apart on a grand scale… and by the end of the episode, three characters offer their resignations to boss lady Leona.

Got any scoop on Sue Heck from The Middle? Maybe a new boyfriend or job? –Amy
Sue, Sue, Sue…. [Sigh] Yeah, so as the season opens, Sue is very much wanting to fancy Darrin as her prospective beau. But a beauty school student named Angel has designs on Darrin, and — Sue carps — not for the best of reasons. Meaning, Angel is bananas for his bod, while Sue is nuts for his noggin.

If there’s a summer or fall show you’d like the Inside Line on, email InsideLine@tvline.com! (With additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and Kim Roots)

1. courts says:

Sometimes I get tired of the “All Magic Comes with a Price” line. Every choice comes with a price, which is exactly how they portray it on the show but act as if it’s the price of magic rather than the price of humanity.

2. edna says:

the time clock on the basketball game will give Jerry away on The Newsroom. not that it matters since its been revealed it wasnt true anyway,

• Kevin H. says:

During that scene, I was yelling at the screen because someone else in that room should have realized that the footage was edited (the game gave it away).

3. Grumpy says:

“Any FRESH Once Upon a Time scoop”? REALLY??? There’s OUAT scoop several times a week on this sight alone. I know I’m going to get attacked for pointing this out but fans of this show get a copious amount of spoilers. So much so that I’m actually sick of the show for no other reason than it’s written about TOO much. Sorry if you had to go 15 minutes without a new tidbit. I apologize for the rant but I wish fans would at least admit and appreciate how much Matt alone talks about this show.

• Lysh says:

LOL I mean, I admit we get a lot of love on this site, but a lot of it is sort of vague. But I appreciate everything Matt’s done for the OUAT fans. Just skip over the questions that are irrelevant to you, Grumps.

4. Are we still going to find out if there’s a 100% chance Monroe’s son is revealed during Revolution Season Two? :-(

5. mk says:

Great Grey’s scoop! Thanks so much! Cannot wait for the two-hour premiere!

6. Lysh says:

I was just writhing in internal pain at the lack of spoilers and news and maybe a trailer with new footage from OUAT. Thank you for this. It’s especially great to hear there will be quieter moments and romance.

7. Sarah says:

Bones – I just really need Pelant to go away and be out of all of our lives forever.

Castle – I actually really liked the forensics expert. She was super smart. I’m happy she’s coming back.

• Lauren says:

Agreed. And agreed.

• JCK says:

How much I despise Pelant is testimony to Andrew Leeds acting ability. It will be difficult to like any character he portrays in the future.

• Todd says:

Because of the bad writing last season and the Pelant storyline, I won’t be watching Bones this season. IF they had resolved Pelant on the season premiere, I may have given it a shot. While I may not like the character or story, I do think Andrew Leeds has done a fantastic job with the role.

• Sarah says:

Exactly. The guy’s a great actor-no doubt. And I actually didn’t mind his arc originally. But why isn’t it over yet? Also this thing about forcing Booth to call off his wedding to Bones is super weird, right? It’s not just me, is it?

• karkar says:

First time on this website. Concerning Castle. The tech expert has been on a couple episodes. hope Espo and her get together. Lanie and Espo do not seem to see eye to eye on anything!

8. Louise says:

I didn’t like the Robin Hood recasting on OUAT at first, but if Tom Ellis was not available there was not much they could do and the story sounds like it might finally be a real twist to the original tale again. OUAT has been very tame since the revealed Red is also the Wolf and they could use a good, surprising twist to a well-known story again.

9. L3nn13 says:

A journey and adventure in fairytales always has the things that have just been mentioned above. Esp two ppl falling in love during the adventure…. Bring on Hook-Emma #CaptainSwan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx Matt :)

• Abby says:

YESSSS!! ROMANCE AND MY MIND DRIFTED TO CAPTAIN SWAN!! HECK YEEEEAAAAHHH!

• JoRo says:

Mine did too…

Literally in adventure movies and fairytales – two people always fall in love esp the two who already has some form of banter, back and forth pull, connection and understanding.

Captain Swan makes sense!!!

10. Lee says:

That Eddy Kitsis quote about the first half of the season being like a big movie makes me think they haven’t learned at all from the mistakes made during the second season.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Oh? Then you will definitely want a front row seat for the full Fall Preview Q&A coming next month. Because I brought up that specific issue.

• Cass says:

Well of course they’re not gonna SAY, “Yes, we know our viewers hated that and tuned out in droves, so we’re going to keep doing it.” But props for making them address the elephant in the room.

• L3nn13 says:

Neverland is going to be part of the show for longer and the connection to it, same as Enchanted Forest was, so no wonder the long movie kind of thing happening
      I just hope we see less new characters and more focusing on the core main cast/group

• Christina says:

Yea, more focus on them as a group. They failed (imo) at time management last fall, and basically spread it way too thin amongst the various main characters.

11. Great seems like the “supporting cast” of Caslte is getting more action then Castle and Beckett and Castle and Beckett are supposed to be a couple.

• Katherine215 says:

Episodes haven’t even aired yet, and you’re already complaining they aren’t “couple-ish” enough for your tastes? And one comment about Esplainie brings that up? You know, some people actually care about the other characters, too.

• Carl Nesbitt says:

I think if Beckett takes the Washington job the show will have to rely on the supporting cast and with the new cast members they are bringing in for season 6, the COUPLE are OVER. In her own words, Beckett says to Castle, when it comes to marriage I’m a one and done type person so her idea of marriage is the job in Washington. So will they be making token appearances this season? There are to many questions and not enough answers.

• AmbidextrousAspie says:

I laughed when Beckett said that–what if her husband cheated, or died and then she met another man she loved? No marriage?

Laughable words from a woman who is supposed to be so strong, yet seems to live in a fairy tale happy-ever-after view of marriage.

• Angela says:

That’s not so unbelievable, actually. If she met someone she loved after that, maybe they’d just live together without going through the legal stuff. Or maybe she’d just continue dating on, or decide that much as she loved them, she didn’t want to go through all that pain again. Many people do that all the time, I don’t get why that seems so odd to you.

12. DoctorWhoFanatic! says:

Ugh, I don’t want to wait until next year for the next season of Orange is the New Black.

I’m mid-way through my second watch-through as it is… I NEED MORE!

13. Choco says:

I truly hope OUAT S3 improves a lot, because the last few chapters of S2 almost made me stop watching the show. I’ll give it a chance because S1 was really good but all this stuff about Neverland doesn’t look good.

14. suzi says:

Shamelessly rooting for Robin Hood as Regina’s love interest on #OUAT.

• fifitrixiebelle says:

seconded!

• courts says:

I kinda still wish it was Tom because I know him and lana would have had great chemistry but I’m crossing my fingers that Sean is good. They’re going to be adorable.

• fifitrixiebelle says:

I am familiar with Sean from way back during his role on Eastenders. haven’t seen him in anything since BUT I have heard good things about him. Soo I am hoping that he and Lana will have a nice chemistry. And she usually has chemistry with every character she engages with so I am hoping this will still be the case with Robin Hood

• JoRo says:

I also think Tom Ellis and Lana would look better together then Sean and Lana but hey story is what matters here, and what it is if it is Robin-Regina angle here. There is no way they would introduce Regina’s love interest if that person was going to be THE one now and build on that.

Bring on CaptainSwan adventure and romance/falling in love in Neverland!!!

Ppl fall in love when going on a adventure/quest, Snowing did!!! Thats how you make a story and couple in movies/fairytales!

• fifitrixiebelle says:

But we haven’t seen Lana act alongside Tom or Sean so we can’t really make that assumption! I prefer to wait and see.

• Louise says:

Tom Ellis was my preference too, but I’m going to give Sean Maguire a chance too. I have never seen him in anything thus can’t comment on his acting, but I am optimistic about chemistry because Lana Parrilla makes it seem like she can create it with everyone. There could be a good story there with their characters. But it depends on the writing. This show is very hit and miss with their love stories.

• suzi says:

Knew neither actor before to be honest. I agree: fingers crossed.

• JoRo says:

Seen Sean in Eastenders years back, 15 yrs ago or more i guess… cant remember anything else to be honest. But yeah give him a chance definately :)

• Cass says:

That’s not transparent at all.

• suzi says:

Excuse me?

• Cass says:

Actually, I apologize. I confused you with one of the CS people in the thread; it seems to be a CS thing to root for Regina with anyone, no matter how unlikely (such as Neal, whom she’s never met, or Archie) to keep her out of the arms of Emma and/or Hook. But you don’t seem to be one of them, so sorry. But I still don’t understand rooting for Regina to have a LI with about five strikes against it from the get-go. I’m 100% serious when I say that I think Tinkerbell has a better chance of working out as a LI for Regina than Robin (because there are still a lot of people invested in the idea/hope that Regina might be bi, and it would be unexpected, and Tink’s only possible previous romantic entanglement is with Peter, and it’s clearly one-sided).

• Cass says:

Sorry, last line should read “previous romantic entanglement was with Peter, and that was clearly one-sided.”

15. Kay says:

Hot damn, six episode of bones before the baseball break .a dream come true and we know they are going to be heavy B&B and off Pelant related. Bring it on, it’s way past due.

• amber says:

ikr, 6 ep run is fantastic for Bones, it helps build momentum and the fact that these eps are *mainly* going to focus on B&B to get them to the point where they wed in Nov is a double rainbow!. Also? Buh-Bye Pelant!!!

16. rachelle says:

Yay, Baby Swanson! And I’m very happy Lucy Lawless is sticking around. Ron deserves to have a real lady love. And a cute little baby!

17. madbengalsfan85 says:

Bones: I think Pelant dies in second-to-last episode before the hiatus, because if Booth and Brennan are getting married in early november (according to Keck) you need to have the wedding set up prior to hiatus. I don’t see Booth proposing in the same episode Pelant dies. So Sense in the Sacrifice is 9×05 (Dude in the Dam could be 9×04), Booth proposes in 9×06 and The Woman in White is 9×07. That fits the spoiler for an early November wedding. It also gives the move to Friday a major episode (much like Prisoner in the Pipe was for the move to Mondays).

• Kim says:

I want Pelant dead in the opener. I am so sick of him. I want him gone, gone, gone!!!!!

• Kwapple says:

If the episode order from SpoilerTV is right and 9×04 is Pelant’s demise, that means 9×06 is the Woman in White. Dude in the Dam remains 9×09. We don’t have a name on 9×05, I’m assuming fallout from Pelant’s demise and perhaps a Booth proposal at the end. That means we would get the wedding would be the last episode before the hiatus. It fits SN’s teaser as a “very big episode.” If FOX wasn’t airing Bones later into October, Kecks’s spoiler would still be valid. We know the premiere, and undercover episode have been filmed already, and 9×02 is a bonus ep. The Pelant ep is currently being filmed.

Point of this story is: Brennan and Booth may be getting married in October…that and I get carried away

• anon says:

I don’t pay much heed to any list of bones eps running order…episodes get shot out of order all the time…and eps get flipped around and moved to suit the network demands….when the episodes stills and press releases get announced then we are good to go… ;) tho I do like seeing the ep titles in whatever order they land.

• Kwapple says:

They may not have the ability to re-arrange the episode order (Remember, 9×05 is still a mystery). They can move Dude in the the Dam to 9×04, slides Sense to 9×05 but that still leaves an episode before the break. A title for 9×05 would go a long way in figuring out how the episodes will be ordered

18. neb8fan says:

I’m a little confused, maybe I missed an announcement. I knew that Damon Wayans Jr would be on New Girl this fall, but I thought it was just a guest spot. Is he back as a regular?

19. Burkey says:

Cheers for answering my question about Alex & Jo, Matt. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

20. Megan says:

Thanks for that info on Jolex, Matt! Can always count on you for the goods!

21. John DeMayo says:

I get so tired of all the “shipping”. Seriously, are potential romances ALL you guys can think about? Captain Swan? Seriously? Why exactly do we want the heroine of a series to hook up with a low-life scumbag villain? Regina and Robin Hood? How random is that? Ridiculous pairings like these may make your hearts flutter, but in the end they only compromising the show as a whole.

• John DeMayo says:

That last line should read “THEY’RE only compromising the show as a whole.”

• Mel says:

Well..Romance is always going to play a part in a show where they make a HUGE deal about True Love and happy endings!!

• John DeMayo says:

Exactly. If it’s a show about “true love”, then they should stick to “true love” and not try to get cute. Captain Swan is not “true love” in any realm. It’s just a very sick fangirl fantasy. Sure, there is sexual tension… but I always read it as Hook trying to “charm” Emma so she’ll let her guard down. Anything more than that would be incredibly stupid.

• fifitrixiebelle says:

In a way I agree with you but this is a show about true love and happy endings so there is obviously going to be some “shipping” involved there. For me personally it is definitely not everything. I watch the show for character development and the storylines, first. “Shipping” always takes a backseat for me which is why I don’t really ship any of the canon couples on the show. Captain Swan I will never understand but if we have pairings such as Rumple and Belle, Nova and Grumpy etc I don’t see why it would be random for Regina and Robin Hood to be together. If well written it could definitely work. I just hope it is well written because this show doesn’t have the best track record when it comes to writing romance. Obviously this is all speculative because we don’t know who is gonna be Regina love interest but we will see.

• John DeMayo says:

My point is only that shippers have no consideration for the context of a show. We have barely seen Robin Hood so far on the show… and so far we have seen absolutely zero indication that he’d become romantically involved with Regina. It’s just random speculation. If you’re thinking up scenarios like this, you’re watching the show for the wrong reasons.

• Louise says:

But in this case I think it’s understandable because the writers have said multiple times now that Regina will get a love interest in season 3. Of course people will then try to figure out who this love interest is going to be and Robin Hood is no longer a random guess if you attempt to connect the puzzle pieces from the spoilers we got so far.

• fifitrixiebelle says:

Well Adam and Eddy have hinted at a love interest for Regina for season 3 so there is bound to be speculation about who it is. Because that is how fandom works. Something about the show is hinted at and the fans go wild with speculation. it’s perfectly natural. Yes this time it has to do with “shipping” but I don’t see how people speculating about a love interest is somehow watching the show for the wrong reasons.

• TQ says:

I understand what you mean. I find “Captain Swan” so eyeroll worthy. 95% fan fantasies and self-insert of female viewers and 5% (at best) actual story. I can’t take it any more serious than the ships Ruby/Belle or Regina/Emma. The writing for Neal and Emma was not very good too in season 2. They’re an underdeveloped pairing too and if they create a love triangle out of that I fear it will hurt the show and the character Emma.

They have to be careful with Regina too. She is very popular but many fans already ship her with someone and she had already found her fairytale true love. The writing for her and a new love must be very strong. But maybe Robin Hood can be good because he had a fairytale true love too and maybe they can help each other move past the walls you build up when you have been hurt by loss and grief. It’s only a theory.

• ls1 says:

To me Hook was going to be Emma’s love interest in the way their scenes have been written (even in tv line and media and interview it had said Emma and Hook connect and there is sexual tension, Hook gets a soft spot for her, kindred spirits thing going around last year) – the very fact was having them meet and interact and the main one in the Emma centric backstory episode. was telling! Because Hook and Neal paralleled as men and the contrast between them was shown. So IMO the very groundwork was laid for Emma and Hook… thats why i dont understand why some people still havent grasp why Captain Swan is popular and also the build up IMO and why ppl saw what they did, and see why Hook sees Emma and HER, and ppl saw potential in it and it was someone and first time for someone to look at Emma and read her so well and break through a wall and talk about her issues – trust and love. Two ppl similar and connected on the beanstalk over loss love etc and Cora big line YOU CHOSE HER didnt hit us until the viewers had to realise yes Hook did in a way choose Emma, and sided with her etc. Then we also have the Snowing parallels both going on a little quest of finding something. So from a viewers pov my indication was that finally we have a love interest for Emma – it was all in the writing (whilst i know ppl just shipped her off with anyone who wasnt even written as a love interest)

As for Neal and Emma – their story was pretty much start, middle, and end, abit like MIlah and Rumpel. Told us who he is and what happened and where Emma Swan’s trust issues stemmed from. I find Neal is pretty much more for Henry and his dad then Emma and the way they have written the Emma-Neal scene is nothing romantic or a build to any romance. Neal just puts Emma down each time i find.

Just look at how similar story structure is for Snowing, Rumbelle and Captain Swan… pretty much similar, 3 couples i think talked about something they never shared with anyone and broke through each person.

Now i am going to stop talking lol
        Sorry!

• John DeMayo says:

Yes, there was sexual tension between Emma and Captain Hook, but I always viewed that as Hook trying to use his “charm” to his advantage. He was trying to get her to let her guard down, if you will. If you remember, Emma ultimately didn’t buy the act. Is he “evil”? Not necessarily. But that doesn’t change the fact that he’s a scumbag villain. Emma falling for him would be a huge disservice to her character. She should know better. And briefly, let me explain by Rumbelle is a completely different scenario. Rumpel is a tragic character… who’s been cursed by dark magic. The evil in him doesn’t come from his own soul, per say. To make a Star Wars analogy, he’s sort of the Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader of the story. Belle can see the good that is still inside him, and is trying to bring that out.

• courts says:

Rumbelle’s more of a different scenario because he’s dozens of times worse than Hook in terms of scumbaggery. Murdering his wife, buying and selling women and children, manipulating and corrupting teenagers, abusing his girlfriend, manipulating people into murdering his other lover. The ‘good’ inside him is questionable at best, considering the good person we saw in him was willing to murder and treat his wife badly.

• John DeMayo says:

Courts: Again, Rumpel’s evil comes from his curse. He was a completely different person before. Yes, he was tempted to become “The Dark One”… but once he did, that dark magic consumed him and poisoned his mind. He’s now locked in a constant struggle, towing the line between good and evil. Belle sees that there is still good in him, and is trying to bring that out. She’s trying to get him to block out “The Dark One”. Hook is different, because he is *choosing* to be villainous through nothing but his own free will. He doesn’t have a dark magic curse waging war inside of him. He’s just a scumbag.

• courts says:

Yeah, you’re right, he did choose Emma. Chose her so much he left her in a cell with no way out, then intended to abandon her in a land that wasn’t hers, then sided with different bad guys against her.

• ls1 says:

He did that after she left him on the beanstalk – he wasnt willing to leave her in the first on the beanstalk as he told her he wouldnt have left her coz that was the main issue of Emma trust coming, She couldnt trust herself to trust him.

Emma does see and understand him better then anyone has done for a long time… pretty much told us in their scenes so far. Also i dont think its a disservice to her character (i still dont understand, someone who gets her and sees past her walls is good enough for HER and importantly someone who fights for what he wants) – why – coz she is connecting with someone she feels a connection to in terms of loss of love and being alone and walled up. Understanding each other is the key. Thats why them falling for each other due to all that works… because its actually been shown to us. Yes he has gone to different ppl but remember they all come to him first to use him and then throw him away like a toy – first they promise Rumpel and then for their own advantage and throw him away when what they need from him is done. Cora, Regina, Gregmara did all that.

• Cass says:

To ls1: So Hook will choose Emma, as long as it isn’t dangerous, inconvenient, interfering with his agenda, or she hasn’t ticked him off? Yes, that sounds like true love.

• John DeMayo says:

Not sure where you’re getting all that from, ls1. It’s complete fantasy. Hook flirted with Emma in an attempt to charm her. Nothing more. Sure, he might “like” her… but there is absolutely zero indication that Emma likes him back. Zero. That’s all wishful thinking from all the Captain Swan shippers. Seriously, when have we seen evidence of Emma falling for Hook? The pair just doesn’t work on any level of the story. For one, can you imagine what Henry’s reaction would be if he found out his mother was dating THE Captain Hook?

22. nickmaniac says:

So happy that the writers are continuing with the potential re-pairing of Sue Heck and Darrin! I love those two together and was worried they had dropped the storyline too abruptly last season. Glad they are developing it further!

• A.B. says:

Me too. I thought for so much hype they put in Sue and Darrin they hardly did any episodes with them together. It seems the longest one they had was the one they brokeup in. Will be glad to see them together again.

23. DarkDefender says:

Hoping .. Soonish… For some Orphan Black spoilery scoopage. So, Matt, have ya caught up yet?

24. Sela says:

No Esplanie love triangle!!!!! Love them together. So Marlowe wants to lose fans or what?

25. Derrick says:

No comments/guesses on which 3 characters submit resignations on the Newsroom yet? Can’t decide if it will be members of the Red Team, people who were inside the story all along, or a mixture of both, so I’ll throw out the first guess: Jim, Don, & Charlie.

• GottaHaveEmAll says:

My three: Charlie, Will, and Mac. I think the three of them are going to rush to be the one ultimately held responsible and fired in order to save everyone else involved in the story.

26. Pat says:

I love Bones and I just want to see the Pelant storyline disappear. To have this murdereous character stick around for so long and getting away with so much damage to others is getting ridiculous.

• JCK says:

Yeah, it’s as annoying as Red John on Mentalist. And could we please have an end to crime fighters who are under the cloud of death of a loved one? Gibbs – NCIS, Jane – Mentalist, Beckett – Castle, Hotch – Criminal Minds etc. Enough already.

• Bridget says:

Agreed. Unrealistically superomnipotent baddies who have knowledge about everything and can get away with everything isn’t good drama, it’s lazy writing. Pelant could be his own entry in TV Tropes.

27. marie says:

Good news about Lucy Lawless in episodes throughout the season. Ron and Diane and baby will be an interesting storyline.

28. cas says:

Really more April/Jackson obstacles, because they didn’t have those this whole time.

29. I cant wait for the new season of Bones we love the chaecters as if they were friends!!!!!

30. UnderD says:

II’m excited for coach on new girl. Weirdly I’m most excited about that haha I know it’s small. I actually like all these shows listed, except Castle. I just can’t watch a show with a lazy main actor, sorry. If they don’t wanna work why would I wanna watch? Other than that I’m excited to see how long coach will stick around for too.

31. Cass says:

Unfortunately the only romance I care about on OUAT is Rumple/Belle and they’re stuck in different worlds. And though there have been a lot of vague promises, the lack of actual Belle hints or spoilers is pretty telling. And I don’t like the long-term odds of any Regina/Robin Hood pairing if it starts out with Maid Marian (Robin’s OTP for the last SIX HUNDRED years) getting fridged.

• courts says:

This show loves fridging female characters. THey had to have Rumple murdering or orchestrating the murder of two of his love interests in order to make Rumbelle happen so I assume they’ll do the same for Regina/Robin.

• Cass says:

Well, yes and no. Those “love interests,” if you really want to call them that, both postdated Rumbelle, so they had nothing to do with freeing up Rumple for that. But Milah was fridged to provide manpain and a sympathetic reason for Hook’s murderous rampages, and Cora has always been used as an excuse to take the heat off Regina for HER murderous rampages. Rumple’s actually the only villain whose origin sob story doesn’t depend on some woman getting whacked. Belle, of course, was fridged for most of s2 to give Rumple an excuse to do evil (and OOC) stuff like try to kill a child whom he’s always liked.

• courts says:

Um, what? Regina’s sob story doesn’t have a woman getting whacked. And let’s not pretend like Belle would have any effect on Rumple’s shenanigans at all. Her existence was an excuse for him to do really horrific things. I mean, they’ve portrayed Rumple as a total misogynist in a lot of ways and his relationship with Belle is at best based on psychological conditioning and at worse abuse.

32. carol says:

I personally could care less about all those other shows I only watch CASTLE and Bones I love Castle it’s the best show on television it keeps me coming back every week for more the story lines are great and the love story between Castle and Beckett is the Best ever can’t wait for September 23 to come I’ve watched it since it first came on and look forward to it in it’s sixth year.

33. Mary Wolfe says:

not seeing anything about the series “The Glades”…..do you know when and where it will air? have just gotten into it and love this show