Mistresses' Big Finish Scores Earlier Time Slot

Get More: Scheduling News

JES MACALLAN, YUNJIN KIM, ALYSSA MILANOApril may want to mark down more of her showroom furniture, because Mistresses is getting ready for a move.

RELATED | Mistresses Recap: Come as You Are… As a Friend, as an Old Enemy

The frothy ABC drama, which currently airs at 10/9c on Mondays — opposite CBS’ buzzy Under the Dome — will relocate to the far more attractive 9 pm slot starting this coming week, TVLine has learned.

The final two episodes of Mistresses‘ freshman season will then unspool in the same time slot, on Sept. 2 and 9 (followed at 10 pm by encore episodes of Castle).

Short of pulling the trigger on a Season 2 pick-up just yet, ABC recently extended the options on Mistresses‘ core cast through the end of September, TVLine previously reported.

Will you follow Mistresses to 9 o’clock? Are you hoping for a Season 2?

Tags: ,

Comments (88)

• Love the show! Plz renew

Comment by Beth – September 9, 2013 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Renew!!!!! Season 2 is a MUST!

Comment by Heather – September 9, 2013 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please RENEW!!! I love the show!

Comment by Rosa Tate – September 9, 2013 07:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the show. Please renew!!

Comment by Brandi – September 9, 2013 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mistresses is addicting, please renew for a second season. I will watch it now matter what time or day it is scheduled!!

Comment by Donna – September 9, 2013 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SERIOUSLY DO NOT CANCEL! SO SICK OF DECENT SHOWS BEING CANCELED. UGH. I’VE BEEN A FAN SINCE THE START. PLEASE ….I WANT A 2ND SEASON !!

Comment by Angie B – September 9, 2013 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PLEASE RENEW!

Comment by Sophie – September 10, 2013 01:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mistresses is one of the best new shows I’ve watched in ages!!! Please continue the story line!! I hope that ABC makes the right move and keeps this show alive. Please let me know asap if and when this show (Season 2) will be airing, what time, and which stations will carry it.

Comment by Rita F. – September 10, 2013 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will be there!!!! Please renew!!!! I LOVE this show!!!!!

Comment by Tracy – September 11, 2013 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show! Please make a second season!!

Comment by Meghann – September 11, 2013 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will boycott ABC if they don’t renew mistresses Love the show and the cast is awesome awesome awesome The ratings don’t reflect the quality of this show i told my daughter about the show and now she’s hooked to come on everybody tell your family friends and coworkers to watch the show Come on ABC do some sexy advertising and let’s build those ratings up

Comment by Linda Linderman – September 11, 2013 10:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bring it on!!! Mistresses is one of the best tv shows I’ve seen in a long time! If ABC wants to get their ratings up, this is the show to keep!!! It’s like cocaine; once you’re hooked, there’s no getting off!!

Comment by Rita F. – September 12, 2013 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEZ, BRING BACK MISTRESSES!

Comment by Daninmd – September 12, 2013 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The finale made me cry. It would be an absolute travesty not to renew this show. Getting viewers hooked on such juicy content without hopes of continuation is something a network who values its viewers should not get in the practice of doing. Though this show, like many other newbies, has it flaws, given time the series could have a “rags to scandal”, colt-like following, Please renew. Please.

Comment by Taylor Holmes – September 12, 2013 10:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Second season for sure, it’s a great show!! Kinda fills a need after Desperate Housewives finished!!

Comment by Bianca Kelly – September 13, 2013 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YESSS YEESSS YEESSS PLEASE RENEW THIS SHOW! I would hate for it end especially with the cliff hanger it left off on. We must see what happens next.

Comment by Candi G – September 16, 2013 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the show! Although, I cannot believe we are left hanging with the question, Does Savi live or die? She has to live I guess if I think about it! I still am anxious for Seanson 2. Yes, I would surely still watch the show at 9:00

Comment by celia knight – September 16, 2013 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • show is really good please have a second season and many more don’t discontinue a real good show.

Comment by diane – September 16, 2013 11:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great show keep it coming

Comment by d – September 17, 2013 01:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes yes yes we love this series we need a second season and more

Comment by Barbara Labelle – September 17, 2013 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Renew please! I absolutely love this show! My guilty pleasure on Monday nights.

Comment by Aimsley – September 18, 2013 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes I’ll be watching a second season….I love the show…It was the best show I”ve seen in a while. I have all my coworkers watching it as well and they all love it!!

Comment by Celeste – September 19, 2013 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • But please don’t wait until the summer again to renew the show…Air it again soon…..

Comment by Celeste – September 19, 2013 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is my guilty pleasure! Keep the drama coming!

Comment by julia grinis – September 22, 2013 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please Please Please continue the show into another season. I’m addicted to this show!

Comment by Emily – September 23, 2013 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is so much better then Devious Maids, or any of the reality shows. Hate those reality shows

Comment by karen – September 23, 2013 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please renew this show! Love, Love, Love it!

Comment by Rickee – September 24, 2013 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was absolutely a great show. I started to look forward to watching this show every Monday night. Before this Monday nights was not much of a tv night for me. Please give us a second season. You must! You can stop now! Even better if it comes on at 9pm. Nothing else I watch anyway.

Comment by Tanya West – September 24, 2013 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post