Mistresses' Big Finish Scores Earlier Time Slot

Get More: Scheduling News

JES MACALLAN, YUNJIN KIM, ALYSSA MILANOApril may want to mark down more of her showroom furniture, because Mistresses is getting ready for a move.

RELATED | Mistresses Recap: Come as You Are… As a Friend, as an Old Enemy

The frothy ABC drama, which currently airs at 10/9c on Mondays — opposite CBS’ buzzy Under the Dome — will relocate to the far more attractive 9 pm slot starting this coming week, TVLine has learned.

The final two episodes of Mistresses‘ freshman season will then unspool in the same time slot, on Sept. 2 and 9 (followed at 10 pm by encore episodes of Castle).

Short of pulling the trigger on a Season 2 pick-up just yet, ABC recently extended the options on Mistresses‘ core cast through the end of September, TVLine previously reported.

Will you follow Mistresses to 9 o’clock? Are you hoping for a Season 2?

Tags: ,

Comments (88)

• will be watching at 9pm Monday please a 2nd season

Comment by Beatrice Sherman – August 21, 2013 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please renew!! Love this show!

Comment by Debbie – August 21, 2013 10:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love the show and would love if there was a second season please do!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Donna Johnson – September 5, 2013 08:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll definitely be there!

Comment by Wrstlgirl – August 21, 2013 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just go on renew for second season already, this show is awesome!!

Comment by Bren – August 21, 2013 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Its a nice summer soap, no reason not to renew!

Comment by DavidSask – August 21, 2013 08:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sorry David Sask you are very wrong! Abc should renew for a 2nd season!!!!!

Comment by mm20 – September 19, 2013 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the show!!! Please have a season 2…

Comment by Jocelyn Russell – August 21, 2013 09:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yunjin Kim’s talent is being wasted on this show. If you’ve only ever seen her in Mistresses you’d think she’s a bad actress. But she’s fantastic. I want her to move on to something worthy of her.

Comment by Dave – August 21, 2013 09:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually a good actress can make bad material look decent. I think its time to face that she’s just an awful actress, even if she was seemingly good in something else.

Comment by Luther – August 22, 2013 05:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Disagree with both of you. Yunjin.p Kim – love her here and loved heron LOST. She’s not a terrible actress and her talent isn’t being wasted here. It’s just a completely different role than Sun on LOST.

Comment by Julie – August 22, 2013 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s just not sexy enough as a main cast, I can think of many other sexy Asian actress for this part

Comment by Kimberly – August 27, 2013 11:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Totally agree!! She ruins the show for me.

Comment by cc – September 20, 2013 04:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes and yes. It’s a guilty pleasure and a pretty decent translation of the UK original.

Comment by Ron Hebshie (@RONTHINKblog) – August 21, 2013 10:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABC seems to be doing everything possible to ensure they don’t need to renew this – first the hiatus, now changing the start time. Who runs these networks?

Comment by cuius – August 21, 2013 10:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Of course I’ll follow it to 9pm….how else can watch the Karen Kim trainwreck!?!

Comment by GeoDiva – August 21, 2013 11:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes I will be watching.

Comment by Marilyn – August 21, 2013 11:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is the best show of the summer it NEEDS to be renewed. It needs to be kept as a summer show too

Comment by Cherry – August 22, 2013 01:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! I’m happy it’s moving to the 9p time slot. I can watch it live now. Please renew already! Love the show!

Comment by SK – August 22, 2013 04:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Of course, will follow to 9 PM. My works schedule make 10 o’clock viewing difficult. I wish the better shows would go on at 9. ABC should order a secodn season of MISTRESSES. It was excellent summer viewing. And if the web is smart, they should return it sometime during the main season for a reintroduction, even in a post-football Saturday time slot or on Fridays. It would be a new show to many folks and good for those who began watching late in the game.

Comment by Iakovos – August 22, 2013 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They have to renew this show. It’s simply addictive.

Comment by Ian – August 22, 2013 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, I’ll follow them and yes, I definitely want a second season. GREAT summertime entertainment!

Comment by Bobbi – August 22, 2013 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show and know others that do too! Please renew!

Comment by sarah – August 22, 2013 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yep. wil be there

Comment by hajni – August 22, 2013 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please continue the show! It’s amazing!!!

Comment by Katalin Nagy – August 22, 2013 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES!!!!!! It should’ve came back this week at 9 and had a Shark Tank lead in instead of Castle. I wish it had been coming on at 9, that would’ve helped my dilemma between Under the Dome, Teen Wolf and Siberia. Can’t wait!

Comment by Ram510 – August 22, 2013 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PLEASE RENEW ANOTHER SEASON I LOVE THIS SHOW.

Comment by TIFFANY – August 22, 2013 08:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SEASON 2 NOW!!! JUST CONFIRM IT ALREADY!!!

Comment by Waterspout – August 22, 2013 10:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE this show! Please give us a 2nd season!!

Comment by Demilu – August 23, 2013 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I will follow it anywhere. I want many more seasons of it.

Comment by Michelle – August 24, 2013 10:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 2nd season please please please

Comment by Michelle – August 25, 2013 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please another season.. I will continue to watch.. Love the drama

Comment by Stevina – August 26, 2013 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What is ABC doing to this show? Hiatus…schedule change late in episodes? C’mon renew it and leave it alone. 9 pm it is!

Comment by Agent99 (@RoxnRolz4evr) – August 26, 2013 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Renew!!! Great show! Absolutely love it.. look forward to it every week.. great plots, great characters.. Renew ABC!!!

Comment by Donna – August 27, 2013 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please renew this show!!! I love it!! It is great!
    RENEW ABC!!

Comment by Fran – August 27, 2013 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omg this is the best show… keeps you wanting more. I think the actors are phenomenal especially hottie “Harry” lets move on to next season pretty please!

Comment by deb – August 27, 2013 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What an awesome show- so glad I discovered it!!! I hope it gets renewed! If it does not, I hope another network picks it up. A guilty pleasure I look very forward too weekly. Please do not take one of my favorites shows away!

Comment by Kash – August 27, 2013 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Its the best show on these days, I’m always anxiously waiting for next week, every week until the next time it comes on. Keeps you wanting more. I am so addicted to this show! love it. Please renew it, second season please! every episode keeps getting better and better. Its the new and improved desperate housewives. Its even better I think. Love the show and the cast. every Adult needs me time and this is the show without watching shows with your children and watching cartoons with with your children.

Comment by Tabby – August 27, 2013 10:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • WELL PUT TABBY! DITTO! PLEASE RENEW, AND YES I’LL BE WATCHING!

Comment by Pam Harris – September 10, 2013 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • of course I will. I will always watch this show! I always look forward to this show every week!!
    Please renew mistress!! Its my favorite show! barley nothing can compare to this show!!

Comment by Tabby – August 27, 2013 10:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • THIS is the ONLY show I watch on ABC !!! please freaking confirm the renewal of SEASON 2 ALREADY gosh!!!!

Comment by lisa manning – August 28, 2013 11:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish I’d known it was at 9:00 … Very upset when I tuned in at 10:00!!!

Comment by violet maria – August 29, 2013 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would watch it at any time. It is the best show in a very long time!!!!!!!!

Comment by Ana – August 31, 2013 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Of course. .. and I don’t care what time it comes on because If I miss it I am sure to pick it up on demand!

Comment by shawn – September 2, 2013 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please renew.

Comment by Regina – September 2, 2013 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show must be renewed!

Comment by Jeanette – September 2, 2013 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My sister and I have girls night on Mondays now:) We love Mistresses. Awesome show! Def needs to come back a 2nd season. Would be very disappointing if it didn’t:( We will watch/dvr any day any time if comes back at different time slot! Red widow was awesome too, so sad that one didn’t make 2nd season. ABC please DO NOT disappoint!!! Bring back Mistresses!!!!

Comment by Heather – September 2, 2013 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please please please bring Mistresses back! I don’t care what time you air it I will be watching! So addictive and all my friends love it too!

Comment by Laura Oneal – September 2, 2013 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Renew or dieeeee

Comment by lynze – September 2, 2013 09:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show! I look forward to watching it every week. I’ll be disappointed if there is no second season. Please please renew!

Comment by Monica – September 2, 2013 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show!! It is to die for! Please renew the show 😃

Comment by Cassandra Haro – September 2, 2013 10:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You HAVE TO HAVE a SEASON 2!!!

Comment by R K – September 2, 2013 11:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Have anyone heard anything yet on if ABC will renew or not? I sure hope so!

Comment by Pam Harris – September 3, 2013 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would like to see this show renewed. How else will we know who the father of Savi’s child is?

Comment by Dee – September 3, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We know who the father is if you watched the season Finale

Comment by Deb – September 10, 2013 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I looooove this show! Please please make a season 2!

Comment by LLS33 – September 4, 2013 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love love this show…hope we get another season

Comment by Elyse – September 5, 2013 05:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the show!!!! we need a 2nd season

Comment by Buffie – September 6, 2013 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mistresses has the potential to be a success like Greys anatomy. Great characters and show. I just got all my friends hooked!!! Please ABC give it a chance!

Comment by Michelle Walster – September 9, 2013 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post