TBS Renews Sullivan & Son and Men at Work

Get More: Renewals

men at work blogA few days before its second season finale, Sullivan & Son has earned a third season at TBS.

The cable net also ordered additional seasons of the bro sitcom Men at Work and the hidden-camera comedy Deal With It.

RELATED | TNT Renews Rizzoli & Isles and Two More Dramas

Men‘s 10-installment third season will premiere in early 2014, with Sullivan is scheduled to belly up to the bar with 13 Season 3 episodes the following summer.

The second season of Deal With It, from executive producer Howie Mandel (America’s Got Talent), will consist of 10 episodes and will bow sometime in 2014.

TVLine’s Cable Renewal Scorecard has been updated to reflect the renewals.

Are you pleased to hear about these renewals? Sound off in the comments!

Comments (23)

• Deal With It should be an hour.

Comment by Ezzy – August 20, 2013 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • While I really like the mindless comedy of MAW I can’t believe they renewed Sullivan & Son but not Wedding Band. *le sigh*

Comment by tp – August 20, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m still shocked that The Wedding Band was cancelled. I thought it was a good show, funny with talented actors who could play instruments. Certainly stronger talent than Sullivan And Son.

Comment by buckyr64 – August 20, 2013 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Exactly.

Comment by tp – August 20, 2013 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • They put it on a Sat night – was it a surprise to anyone that the ratings weren’t going to be good. I thought it was a great show….had potential!!!

Comment by Sparky – August 20, 2013 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! Love Men at Work, great comedy!

Comment by Diz – August 20, 2013 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS. So happy it’s renewed :)

Comment by Ella – August 20, 2013 10:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • happy Men At Work got renewed for another season.

Comment by Joey – August 20, 2013 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Come on Franklin and Bash!

Comment by David4 – August 20, 2013 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Um wrong network. That airs on their sister network.

Comment by Marc Klein (@EzzyNYC) – August 20, 2013 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Really? I get the two mixed up. haha

Comment by David4 – August 20, 2013 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • interestingly enough, F&B was originally supposed to air on TBS, but they switched it over to TNT

Comment by ZmaX – August 20, 2013 10:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • TBS does air it occasionally on Saturday Nights.

Comment by Ezzy – August 21, 2013 06:44 AM PDT
  • Yay for more Men at Work! Exciting news!

Comment by CJ – August 20, 2013 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am loving Men at Work, and the other two are both pretty good. Now they just need to renew WGTLL? and Black Box. I am really liking Black Box.

I think the contracts were expired on Wedding Band, which is why they didn’t renew it. That’s a shame, because it was a really funny show.

Comment by Zach – August 20, 2013 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TBS is really becoming the comedic yin to TNT’s dramatic yang. I was at the taping for TBS’s upcoming series Ground Floor. I honestly think it might be the best multi cam series since How I Met Your Mother. It was really good.

Comment by Zach – August 20, 2013 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah!!! So happy for Men at Work. That show is hilarious.

Comment by MJ – August 20, 2013 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sullivan & Son is embarrassingly bad. People are actually entertained by it?

Comment by Dave – August 20, 2013 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh! They renew these shows and cancel Wedding Band and My Boys?

Comment by GeoDiva – August 20, 2013 11:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was hoping Men At Work would get renewed. I really enjoy this joy and it makes me laugh at loud on a regular basis with its goofiness.

Comment by Keith – August 21, 2013 06:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sullivan & Son has grown on me.

Comment by Jon – August 21, 2013 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really like Men at Work. I think the actors have great chemistry with each other, like they’d really be friends in real life. I’m glad it’s coming back. I hope TBS renews Cougar Town too.

Comment by Mikael – August 21, 2013 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post