Fall TV 2013: Which New Shows Are You Most Looking Forward To? Vote!

Best New Shows 2013To date, TVLine has offered its First Impressions of more than half of the new shows — largely focusing on the better (and the better of the worser) ones — coming your way this fall.

RELATED | TVLine’s Guide to New Fall Shows

Now, though, is the time for a mass gut check, whereby you simply cast your votes for the THREE (3) NEW COMEDIES and THREE (3) NEW DRAMAS you are most excited to sample as the new TV season unfolds this fall.

RELATED | Fall TV: Your Handy Calendar of 100+ Season and Series Premiere Dates

Then, as the ratings start circulating come mid-September, we’ll see if y’all put up or tuned out — recognizing, of course, that only 0.02 percent of U.S. TV households are actually sampled by Nielsen. We also should(/could) get a taste for which noobs are fated to go up in flames, which is also great sport.

But enough preamble: Ready, set, vote!

TAGS: , , , ,
GET MORE: Fall TV Preview, Polls

1. Cari says:

Forgive me for being slow on the uptake, but did the pilot starting Chyler Leigh about plane crash victims not get picked up? Don’t remember reading that it hadn’t but probably just missed it.

2. Alex says:

The fact that Super Fun Night is beating Back in the Game and many others is just sad, Rebel Wilson is funny but I am sorry, you can’t make a show with such little potential! Back in the Game will be amazing, people are not realizing it’s potential. It’s NOT going to be like Bad News Bears because the kids are not going to get better (which is going to be really funny to watch). The relationship between the Cannon and Terry will not have the chance to grow if it’s not allowed to continue past a season if people don’t give it a chance! The relationship between Danny and Terry will have no chance to develop, rebellious teenage years people <—- funny!

• Bonnie says:

I love your points, back in the game has good potential to be a lot more about a show about little league baseball

• Jay says:

I have seen the pilot to Back in The Game and it is terrible, it really is. I love… no ADORE Maggie Lawson and i am so glad she is also sticking with Psych, but this… well… i feel sorry for her, i think she was attracted to it because it was a lead role, but the writing is a disaster, it wont last. Mark my words.

• Anon says:

Are you the same Jay that spammed the poll for the fandom name for BITG, because if so, doubt we should listen to you!

3. Molly says:

I really wish Almost Human didn’t share a time slot with How I Met Your Mother! I’ll probably just watch HIMYM online though because it’s the last season anyway.

4. Rod says:

Looking forward to Agents of SHIELD, Super Fun Night, Betrayal, Resurrection and OUAT/Wonderland. As much as I really like and admire Michael J. Fox, I find it uncomfortable to watch him for more than a few minutes at a time but I wish his show success. And as much as I like Sarah Michelle Gellar (who will always be “Buffy” to me), Robin Williams is just annoying and not funny–I suspect Crazy Ones will be gone within one season. As compelling as Hostages looks, a similar themed show, The Nine, on ABC died a quick death as it failed to attract many viewers (although it was quite good, too). Hostages is supposed to be a limited run show of 13 or so episodes so it will most likely be aired in its entirety to wrap up the story.

Many trailers look good except a lot (not all) of the comedies look fairly awful and conventional. It doesn’t matter whether a show is good, only the ratings decide what stays on the air. I no longer try to get invested in any new show until its ratings start to stabilize after a month or so on the air because the majority of all new programming gets canceled within its first season.

5. A fan says:

My choices are S.H.I.E.L.D., Sleepy Hollow, and Almost Human, and Originals, Tomorrow People, and Dracula.

Yes, they are all dramas. So what?

6. Biggie says:

D only comedy im even remotely interested in is crazy ones although im nt sure if it’ll last. I mean of all the new shows from last season on cbs, only elementary gt renewed so…… As for the dramas lets see: shield sleepy hollow tomorrow people hostages & to a lesser extent lucky 7. Want espically sleepy hollow to succeed although im weary as its on fox & they’re nt very kind wit new shows a la terra nova and alcartaz

7. @ Night lonely 20108 House 2013-07-09 nike free run01:35:17

Pull no feces yourself, blame nike free shoesyour mother did asshole

—————————

Small nike free run 3 womens pinkanimals, these days you are hungry, and there has been no feces to eat.cheap nike free run 2

Then adhere to adhere to it, or else directly to your mother ate forget that old beast.