Mistresses Exclusive Preview Video: Savi's Home Alone (With a T-Shirt-Clad Dom)!

Get More: Exclusive, Previews, Video

There’s nothing sexy about discussing empty refrigerators, hungry babies or workplace exhaustion. Then again, maybe that depends on who’s having the conversation.

In the following exclusive clip from next Monday’s installment of Mistresses (10/9c on ABC), gorgeously pregnant Savi (Alyssa Milano) and hunky possible baby daddy Dom (Jason George) find themselves working in Savi’s fab living room — and working up an appetite.

RELATED | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Mentalist, SVU, Grey’s, Parenthood, NCIS: LA, Revenge and More!

“But an appetite for what?” you ask, all cheekily.

Press play below to get the answer, and to find out how and why Savi and Dom wind up in an awkward-hot position by the time this sneak peek is over.

Glad Mistresses is back after a three-week hiatus? And are you #TeamDom or #TeamHarry? Sound off in the comments!

Loading video...

Comments (42)

• Video isn’t working for me :(

Comment by Megyn – August 14, 2013 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad it’s going to be back on. Does this mean Savi and Harry are done since Dom’s in her house?

Comment by SK – August 14, 2013 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Video is working now.

Oh Savi. Why did you let him into your home? You’re just asking for trouble.

Comment by Megyn – August 14, 2013 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Harry is so hot if that was my husband oh my. What is Dom doing in her kitchen she is asking for trouble

Comment by Patchi – August 14, 2013 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Harry is hands down way better!

Comment by cas – August 14, 2013 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You know the hubby is going to pop in the pick something up that he forgot and find Savi & Dom at the house.

Comment by Whatever – August 14, 2013 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #TEAMHARRY all the way! Brett Tucker is the reason why I started watching Mistresses. I loved him on McLeod’s Daughter’s and his guest appearance on Castle!

Comment by Melinda – August 14, 2013 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #TeamDom – Savi and Dom have insane chemistry.

Comment by sladewilson – August 14, 2013 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #TEAMHARRY. I like Dom but Harry is the husband and I hope they get back together and the baby is his!!!

Comment by Jessica – August 14, 2013 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry, I know it’s wrong, but Dom is a sexy beast!!! Sooooo…#TeamDom

Comment by Amanda – August 14, 2013 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just don’t aant to think that don is the farther but I really want joss open that letter

Comment by Salma Mohamed – August 14, 2013 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I promise if her and Dom get together again, I’m done!! Lol shes being stupid letting Harry go!

Comment by Mollie – August 14, 2013 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #teamdom!!!!

Comment by Sharon Gudiel – August 14, 2013 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope Harry is the father and she should not have Dom in her house. That is asking for trouble. She is still married even through they are not together. #TEAMHARRY

Comment by Inga – August 14, 2013 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #TEAMDOM all the way

Comment by sherry – August 14, 2013 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #teamDom ((((((((:

Comment by Christy cline – August 14, 2013 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • team harry!!!!

Comment by cookie – August 14, 2013 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Harry!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Rosemarie Sager Heins – August 14, 2013 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #team dom! Dom! Dom! Dom! Dom! the other one is too … girly! He reacts like a teenage girl with her first love.

Comment by Isabelle (@Jexabelle) – August 14, 2013 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #TeamHarry However if the baby is Dominic’s I would hate to see Harry written off the show. I like his character..

Comment by Teamharry – August 14, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TEAM DOM ALL THE WAY! I hated Brett Tucker when he guest star on Castle.

Comment by Monica – August 14, 2013 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • team Dom all the way

Comment by Beatrice Sherman – August 14, 2013 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TEAM HARRY! Hot body and awesome accent! Savi is making a mistake with that guy….if he’s ok making her cheat on her husband…how much more is he ok with going after other women?? Duh Savi!!

Comment by Kita – August 14, 2013 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Having Dom over could get Harry jealous and back in the game. She will f’k it up by sleeping with Dom again! ugg

Comment by Jnet – August 14, 2013 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #teamDOM no question.

Comment by Diane – August 14, 2013 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I still can’t believe Savi wanted Harry to accept her and the baby without knowing who the father is. She doesn’t deserve Harry. Lol

Comment by Cathy webb – August 14, 2013 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #teamDOM all the way

Comment by andrea – August 14, 2013 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cant wait til Monday #Team Dom all the way

Comment by Tasha theyknow Stone – August 14, 2013 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • team Dom all the way – great chemistry

Comment by Beatrice Sherman – August 14, 2013 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ****Yay Harry**** which is also my husbands name, he is my sexy soulmate.

Comment by betti – August 14, 2013 08:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry. I’m Team Dom, mate.

Comment by Alfred L. Long III – August 14, 2013 09:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Harry, Harry, Harry all the way…

Comment by Cindy – August 15, 2013 12:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Harry! She has to understand that it will be hard for Harry to accept the baby if it’s not his because it will be a constant reminder that she slept with someone else especially since the baby will be half African American.

Comment by SK – August 15, 2013 05:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Harry

Comment by Kay – August 15, 2013 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • darn vidoe isnt working

Comment by Kengie Peters – August 15, 2013 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • team dom. come on ppl this is tv world. nd she has no chemisty with harry. they guy suck nd darn borning.

Comment by Kengie Peters – August 15, 2013 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TeamDom over here as well I really hope he’s the baby daddy. I don’t like the way Harry has treated her.

Comment by Mika02 – August 16, 2013 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Harry! He is soooo yummy, I really want the underdog to win the girl this time! Dom is “hunky” for sure, but he is not a man of substance – Harry is HUNKY AND has SUBSTANCE. I hope this series makes the cut and stays with us. I FREAKED OUT when it was off for several weeks.

Comment by Frances Fox – August 17, 2013 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I haft to say TEAM DOM ALL THE WAY because even tho Savi did a horrible thing cheating. Harry if he relly loved her would not make her choice between her own flesh and blood and him. It would be hard on Harry but they could of worked thru it if the baby wasn’t his.

Comment by katie – August 19, 2013 09:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Video not working! Definitely #TeamDom. Make no mistake, I find Harry gorgeous but c’mon … Dom just has the whole package. Lol.

Comment by Heather – August 27, 2013 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #teamDom all the way!!!!

Comment by Gabby – September 11, 2013 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post