Devious Maids Exclusive Video: A Baby Gets Threatened, and Comedy Ensues!

Get More: Exclusive, Previews, Video

Peanut butter and horseradish. Cheetahs and bunny rabbits. Infants and $100,000 rugs. None of these combos really belong together, but only one of them makes an appearance in the study of heinously haughty Evelyn Powell (Rebecca Wisocky) on this Sunday’s installment of Devious Maids (10/9c on Lifetime).

The culprit behind this crime against ostentatious living? Not-as-innocent-as-she-seems Rosie (Dania Ramirez), who’s taken over as the Powell family housekeeper to help her pal Marisol exonerate her son from a murder charge.

Press play below to find out how Evelyn handles Rosie’s “Bring Your Other Employer’s Baby to Work Day” celebration, then share your thoughts.

Are you digging Devious Maids? Got any theories on who killed Flora? Sound off in the comments!

Loading video...

Comments (10)

• I think its Evelyn’s friend – the one she called about the vaccuum.
    Enjoying the ride nonetheless. Intrigued to see how Marisol will fit in next season, presumably she’ll go back to teaching.

Comment by liz – August 10, 2013 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this show is gold and I’ve never said that about anything ever.

I’ve become attached..

it has to be the pows i mean they are weird or could be one his friends.

Comment by merp – August 10, 2013 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show but have a bad feeling the killer is taylor, but hope it isn’t. Would hate to lose her, one thing that worries me, how are they going to keep marisol around once the killer is revealed, she is a well off professor after all.

Comment by Martin – August 10, 2013 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show! Did not expect to but I’m really enjoying it!

Comment by PepperJo – August 10, 2013 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the show !
    It’s better than Mistresses

Comment by Whatever – August 10, 2013 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love both Devious Maids and Mistresses. DV is much better tho. I hope both shows still be on air for many years to come in the summer

Comment by Marcos – August 10, 2013 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show! Susan Lucci is gold. I think she’ll get a supporting actress Emmy nod next year.

Comment by Megyn – August 10, 2013 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love this show too. so cringy!

Comment by Chris (@durhampolska) – August 11, 2013 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutely love this show! It’s definitely filled the void left by the end of Desperate Housewives. It’s so good that I actually watch it live which is something I never do anymore with tv shows!

Comment by Jen – August 12, 2013 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on I'm LissaBreen – Welcome To My World (My Life, My Way&My Destiny).

Comment by LissaCaldina – August 12, 2013 11:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post