Exclusive

Devious Maids Exclusive Video: A Baby Gets Threatened, and Comedy Ensues!

Peanut butter and horseradish. Cheetahs and bunny rabbits. Infants and $100,000 rugs. None of these combos really belong together, but only one of them makes an appearance in the study of heinously haughty Evelyn Powell (Rebecca Wisocky) on this Sunday’s installment of Devious Maids (10/9c on Lifetime).

The culprit behind this crime against ostentatious living? Not-as-innocent-as-she-seems Rosie (Dania Ramirez), who’s taken over as the Powell family housekeeper to help her pal Marisol exonerate her son from a murder charge.

Press play below to find out how Evelyn handles Rosie’s “Bring Your Other Employer’s Baby to Work Day” celebration, then share your thoughts.

Are you digging Devious Maids? Got any theories on who killed Flora? Sound off in the comments!

Loading video...

1. liz says:

I think its Evelyn’s friend – the one she called about the vaccuum.
    Enjoying the ride nonetheless. Intrigued to see how Marisol will fit in next season, presumably she’ll go back to teaching.

2. merp says:

this show is gold and I’ve never said that about anything ever.

I’ve become attached..

it has to be the pows i mean they are weird or could be one his friends.

3. Martin says:

Love this show but have a bad feeling the killer is taylor, but hope it isn’t. Would hate to lose her, one thing that worries me, how are they going to keep marisol around once the killer is revealed, she is a well off professor after all.

4. PepperJo says:

Love this show! Did not expect to but I’m really enjoying it!

5. Whatever says:

Love the show !
    It’s better than Mistresses

• Marcos says:

I love both Devious Maids and Mistresses. DV is much better tho. I hope both shows still be on air for many years to come in the summer

6. Megyn says:

Love this show! Susan Lucci is gold. I think she’ll get a supporting actress Emmy nod next year.

7. love this show too. so cringy!

8. Jen says:

I absolutely love this show! It’s definitely filled the void left by the end of Desperate Housewives. It’s so good that I actually watch it live which is something I never do anymore with tv shows!