Breaking Bad's 8 Most Bitchin' and Bold Twists!

Breaking Bad Plot TwistsFiery graves and poisonous plants and gunshots gone awry are just a few of the things that make AMC’s Breaking Bad (which kicks off its final run this Sunday at 9/8c) the most deliciously dark, addictively twisted series on TV today.

They’re also a major reason why we’ll miss following the saga of Walter White and his sidekick Jesse Pinkman when their meth-fueled misadventures come to an (inevitably) tragic end in just eight short weeks.

RELATED | Breaking Bad Series Finale Spoilers, Spin-Off Update

As such, we’ve compiled a tight collection (with the caveat that the options for this one are endless) of Bad‘s eight most bitchin’ twists from the past five seasons. (We’re pretty sure Jesse would approve of the title.)

From moments that defined the series to those that broke our hearts and crushed the characters, our picks  take fans down a pretty devastating — but enjoyable! — memory lane.

Click through the gallery below — MAJOR SPOILER ALERT! — then hit the comments: Which game-changing twists would make your list?

1. Muriel says:

Number 3 broke my heart! It took me 2 days to recover from it.. Tour de force of acting by Aaron Paul!

2. Dillon says:

This is a good list. I also think of Gus using poisoned tequila to take out most of the cartel in Mexico, and the crazily choreographed jail killings that Walt orchestrated. There are so many startling set pieces on this show!

3. Reblogged this on Thoughts on Pop and commented:
    So excited for the final eight episodes!

4. Wrstlgirl says:

I’ll never forget the S2 finale with poor Jesse in rehab crying in Walt’s arms screaming how much he loved Jane and she loved him. I cried for days.

5. The Beach says:

Jeez, there are so many. I guess Jesse killing Gale is my #1 with Gus’ killing and Hank’s toilet revelation close behind. Although it’s not a twist, Jesse’s “Dead Dog” scene is one that still haunts me more than any other.

6. kate says:

I was so happy when Walt let Jane die. I was actually telling him through the TV, “DON’T SAVE HER! DON’T SAVE HER!” because I really hated her character.

7. Patrick Maloney says:

My favorite was Jesse killing Gale, I didn’t like Gus’ death only because him walking out of the room was a bit much

8. Taa Gimmeablow says:

Best moment is when Jesse and Walt ran train on Taa

9. Lyn says:

Killing No. 6 was so horrible and haunting, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to watch the show again. (But yeah, I’ll check out the last season, to see how things end.)

10. JenF says:

Not only did Walt let Jane die, but he’s the one who knocked her into that vulnerable position when he was trying to wake Jesse. She was on her side before Walt accidentally rolled her onto her back.
    Still so many things for Jesse to discover about Walt.

11. Brian says:

This is bar none the absolute best program to ever grace the television screen. It will be sorely missed. I can’t wait to see how it all ends!