Under the Dome Exclusive Sneak Peek: Big Jim and Junior Choose Sides – Opposing Ones!

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Big Jim and Junior’s already contentious relationship hits new lows this Monday on Under the Dome (CBS, 10/9c) — and we have your exclusive first look at the twist that tests their familial bond once again.

RELATED | CBS’ Under the Dome Renewed for Season 2

The increased strain between the duo comes at the hands of Jim’s nemesis Ollie, who pulls rank and holds his water — and thus his food — supply over the people of Chester’s Mill… the seemingly disloyal ones, anyway. Instead of standing by his father and possibly taking strides toward a reconciliation, however, Junior sides with the agua hoarder.

Will Ollie continue to get the better of Jim? Will Junior ever learn? Hit the comments!

Loading video...

Comments (25)

• Gosh, I hate Junior. I wish Angie had gotten the chance to kill him a loooong time ago.

Comment by iMember – August 9, 2013 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show but hoping Junior get what’s coming to him,he’s just 2 weird the Dome should destroy him he won’t be missed.

Comment by Annette – August 9, 2013 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Too bad this show sucks

Comment by Emily – August 9, 2013 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What a relevant, well thought out, important comment. I’m so glad you decided to share your thoughts!!!

Comment by Andrea (@haveaHaven) – August 9, 2013 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lol @ Emily This show, AND Stephen King rule!!

Comment by Jray – August 12, 2013 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It doesn’t suck. It’s mediocre. I’d like it more if the writing were tighter and more original. Stephen King is the worst. It’s a lot better than most stuff based on his work.

Comment by StupidPeopleShutUp – August 9, 2013 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Personally I think Stephen King is a fantastic writer. It’s TV or the movies usually where the disconnect comes. This time, Stephen warned his readers of the book that the show would
      go places the book never did, and it has. One thing Stephen does so well and TV has a hard
      time with is fleshing out the characters so you really almost know how they will react in any
      situation. The characters decide the plot, not vice versa. For one thing the ending has already
      been changed by the appearance of the small Dome, so many more changes may come.
      After all the TV show has been renewed for another season. As a reader of the book I am
      somewhat prejudiced about the show, and am fascinated about what they have done with the
      story week after week. Thumbs way up.

Comment by RobD381 – August 10, 2013 10:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • By the way Stephen loves Creepy, so comments about Junior are probably making him smile :-)

Comment by RobD381 – August 10, 2013 10:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I too hate Junior he os so creepy. If only Angie would tell Joe and Norrie…they might tell the Dome about him….I am still confused though I thought the lake was cleaned and they now have water. Of course I have seen previews of Barbie digging they might be creating their own well.

Comment by kate – August 9, 2013 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • God just get rid of Junior and the show will be 10x better. He’s not a character I love to hate. I don’t like hating him. His presence on screen legitimately infuriates me to no end. He is sickening in every sense of the word and is a damper on the show -_-

Comment by Sara – August 9, 2013 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • TV Junior’s got nothing on Book Junior when it comes to sickening!

Comment by Nicole – August 9, 2013 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree ! Book Junior is one sick dude.
        They couldn’t televise what he was into.

Comment by Whatever – August 9, 2013 08:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Really?? That makes me not want to read the book at all lol does he happen to die in the book?

Comment by Sara – August 10, 2013 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • There are very, very few Chesters Mills residents still around on page 1,060 of the book.

Comment by Jeffty – August 10, 2013 08:58 AM PDT
          • The tv show could use that kind of explosive population reduction. Right now it’s like the main cast, looters and psychos with guns.

Comment by canadian ninja – August 11, 2013 10:31 AM PDT
  • Get rid of Jr by seasons end.

Comment by Michael – August 9, 2013 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The whole Junior storyline has been the worst part of the show so far. It’s so out of place in a way. Hopefully, it will have some conclusion before the (now season) finale.

Comment by Buddy Glenn – August 9, 2013 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show. Yes it cheezy but its gripping and love the intrigue

Comment by Chris (@durhampolska) – August 10, 2013 01:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ps agree with Junior being very annoying. Hope he is killed soon. Horrible character

• Junior is a horrible character but he’s fun to watch. He really cares for Angie in a sick and weird way.
    This show is great, but lack of leading man/woman and connection between the characters. Barbie needs more background story. At the moment, it felt like Joe and Norrie lead the show. And Ollie needs to go.

Comment by Leo – August 10, 2013 07:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • While I do have issues with Junior, in light of what the dome has been “doing” I’m hoping that the dome does something that has a “curing” effect on him. Something that would diminish the creepiness and maybe keep Angie away. I saw a show once where a guy had been in a really bad accident, he’d been hit by a car (hit and run) and the head trauma completely wiped his memory out. He couldn’t remember anything, his name, where he was from, he had to learn to walk, dress, etc all over again. The accident happened while he was alone and away from home. I think he’d gotten mugged and had no ID on him.

Angie needs a better class of associates. But I did love the scene where her and the brother finally reunited, that actually made me cry, for him not her.

As for Big Jim, he’s a bully.

Comment by Jennifer – August 10, 2013 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I dont know how everybody hates Junior, I think he’s the most intriguing part of the show and his character is one that keeps me interested. I hope he sticks around for quite some time.

Comment by Derrick – August 10, 2013 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You need to understood they literally rewrote this ENtIRE story. In the book, Angie was dead in chapter 1 and Junior was a psycopath for the rest of the time. The way they rewrote this was unfortunately not anywhere as effective, but im not sure they could have filmed the book scene for scene and got it on CBS…

Comment by Chris – August 10, 2013 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Junior reminds me of Andy Samberg’s SNL character Shy Ronnie.

Comment by Keels – August 10, 2013 09:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Would love to watch Under
    The Dome, but in LA CBS is off the air.Quit quarreling with Time Warner and let me watch!!!!!

Comment by Steve Spears – August 13, 2013 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post