Drop Dead Diva Exclusive: Rebecca Mader Has Some Dominatrix Up Her Sleeve in Finale

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

Drop Dead Diva Cast Rebecca MaderLost alum Rebecca Mader is poised to, ahem, “whip” Drop Dead Diva into shape.

RELATED | Lost‘s Rebecca Mader Stirs Warehouse Mystery

TVLine has learned that Mader will guest-star in the Lifetime series’ Season 5 finale as a smart, confident dominatrix who hires Grayson to represent her when a client refuses to pay her for services rendered. She arrives at the firm in her work get-up, consisting of leather bustier, fishnets and spiky thigh-high boots.

Mader’s TV credits also include Fringe, White Collar, Covert Affairs and a yet-to-air appearance in Warehouse 13‘s fifth and final, six-episode season.

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Been Cancelled?

Diva airs its summer finale this Sunday at 9/8c, then returns with five new episodes on Oct. 6.

Comments (10)

• If she was a “smart” dominatrix, she wouldn’t show up to a legal office in that gear.

Comment by DJ – August 9, 2013 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • DDD exists in a parallel world where that sort of “common sense” doesn’t really exist. It’s amusing, therefore it’s pretty much bound to happen. Subtlety be damned.

Comment by wordsmith – August 9, 2013 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! Rebecca Mader is one of the sexiest women in television. She’s amazing.

Comment by Cherry – August 9, 2013 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DDD has never done a split season before. What was the reasoning behind it?

Comment by Jared Munson – August 9, 2013 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Lifetime, CW are both splitting a season. I HATE IT. Its like reading a book and when it gets good i have to put it down. Sometimes I have misplaced the book and forgot where the kids put it. Oh well, we will see. Other channels may do this also. But that is one main reason I stopped getting involved with TV so much and believe you me, I did love my TV time. I love HBO,cinemax, ETC. AND TMC. where there is NO INTERRUPTIONS. Christmas projects of mine are underway now, so, we will see.

Comment by Carolyn – August 13, 2013 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • With the exception of that very bizarre twist of Stacey wanting Owen as the sperm donor, this season of DDD has been amazing. The writing has been more focused and solid with less over the top gimmicks. Lifetime made the right decision to save it. And the ratings are not bad. Not spectacular, but not bad at all. I hope it continues. Brooke Elliot is phenomenal.

Comment by Babygate – August 9, 2013 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If this ends up being the last season, please give us a catch to have a proper series finale. I love this show and I was super upset that it was canceled earlier this year with that dumb finale last year. Glad it did end up coming back. This has been an awesome season!

Comment by Jacqi – August 9, 2013 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are we talking about another Drop Dead Diva? Because I don’t recall seeing this plotline at all.

Comment by Delia – August 12, 2013 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Drop Dead Diva season 5 is not over yet. It’s coming back in October

Comment by Aisa Ada – August 12, 2013 11:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ahhhh. Thanks. I thought they were talking about the summer finale.

Comment by Delia – August 13, 2013 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post