Fall TV Preview

New Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Trailer (w/ Real Footage!) Confirms Orange Is the New Black

Sons of Anarchy is going directly to jail in its sixth season.

FX has released (via Yahoo TV) a new SOA trailer featuring actual footage, and it all but confirms that Kurt Sutter’s biker saga will spend a fair amount of time behind bars in Season 6 with newly-incarcerated Tara (thoughts on her new prison ‘do?) and Clay (he’s so getting whacked this season, right?).

VIDEO | Sesame Street Spoofs Sons of Anarchy

The 60-second clip also reveals that Juice is not out of the woods yet with his SAMCRO brothers, Gemma has replaced Tara at Jax’s side, and there’s growing concern that a desperate Clay may be persuaded to (gulp) turn.

Press PLAY below and then set your DVR: SOA returns Sept. 10 at 10/9c.

Comments (47)

• Nice, is this supposed to be the final season?

Comment by Tom – August 8, 2013 08:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, there’s one season.

Comment by cathy – August 8, 2013 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There’s a season 7 – supposed to be the last season (next year).

Comment by B – August 30, 2013 11:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am the biggest Tara fan but that new hairdo makes her look old. Not a fan.

Comment by megan – August 8, 2013 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I loved taras hair in season three the best

Comment by stacie holmes – August 8, 2013 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hey, about the story line? Women really should not watch this show!

Comment by Buck Masterson – August 12, 2013 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Seriuosly???????????? Get a life jerkoff!!!

Comment by Colleen rein – August 12, 2013 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m almost as excited about SOA’s return as I am about breaking bads.

Comment by n8ball78 – August 8, 2013 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Clay NEEDS to do die…………..It seems like he MIGHT RAT OUT THE WHOLE MC.Like jax told pope’s right hand man august…………..’clay will do anything to stay alive’.
    As much as i have a love/hate feel for gemma she’s GONNA GET WHAT’S COMING TO HER when they all find out she put tara in jail!!!!!

Comment by Ashley – August 8, 2013 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG I know! How how Clay been allowed to live this long?! Dirty A-hole, but I have to say, Ron Perlman does a great job of making us hate the character. What a fun show, I can’t wait for it’s return

Comment by Cheeky – August 8, 2013 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hahaha, just wait to see Gemma was not the one who ratted. It was Lee Toric.

Comment by Vince – August 8, 2013 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well laugh now …….gemma WON’T BE OUT OF THE WOODS when the TRUTH comes out that she had a part in JT’S MURDER !
        Can’t wait to see Jax’s REACTION to that!

Comment by Rae – August 8, 2013 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Hahaha, both Jax and Tara already know about her involvement. Please, Jax is not that naiive. I’m not saying Gemma “is safe” but c’mon, whenever she bites the dust, I’m really expecting something more clever.

Comment by Vince – August 8, 2013 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I really think it was Gemma because she was right there when Tara was led out of the house, ready to put all sorts of ideas in Jax’s head. I think Toric has something much worse in mind for the club. Gemma is an opportunist and especially last season, she has Nero, Jax, Abel and Thomas with Tara facing an uphill battle, a very ideal situation for her plus Clay is rotting away (which I think he deserves).

Comment by Beth – August 8, 2013 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Nah, still too predictable. Besides, I have a hard time believing Gemma would actually be a “rat.” If she had told the cops then she also had to tell them she was the one that gave Tara the crucifix and she wouldn’t want to put herself in that risk or the risk of Jax’s rage if he ever found out. It was Torric.

Comment by Vince – August 8, 2013 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I agree that it wasn’t Gemma- though its what they want us to think. But I’m not sure why you say she would have to tell the police she gave the crucifix to Tara? What makes you think she would have to say that?

Comment by Fran – August 9, 2013 05:10 AM PDT
          • Gemma isn’t that stupid SHE is the RAT regardless of her telling rossevelt and his minions. she can still cover up her part by saying that tara found the crucifix and gave it to otto.

Comment by A – August 9, 2013 08:35 AM PDT
        • No, gemma loves tara very much

Comment by stacie holmes – August 8, 2013 07:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Seriously?……….. Tara & Gemma CAN’T stand each other they been at each other’s throats since tara came back to charming in season 1 and getting invovled w/jax.

Comment by A – August 9, 2013 08:24 AM PDT
    • She didn’t put Tara in jail, JAX did, But one thing JAX doesn’t know yet, but will this season if GEMMA also had a hand in killing his father, that’s when he’ll get Tara out…..

Comment by Kathy – September 10, 2013 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t remember what Tara went to jail for? Can someone remind me?

Comment by Liza180 – August 8, 2013 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Otto asked her to bring him a cross that was significant to him, she did, then he used it to kill a nurse (the sister of Lee Toric, played by Donal Logue).

Comment by dys – August 8, 2013 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Tara went to jail for involvment with otto killing a nurse. Tara didnt know he was going too, but she is the one who gave him his late wifes crucifix

Comment by stacie holmes – August 8, 2013 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Smuggling in a silver cross to OTTO, who then used it to kill a nurse.

Comment by Kathy – September 10, 2013 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s so hard not to read these articles I’ve been waiting for season five to be on netflix but they are taking forever. Does anyone know where I can watch it online. Thanks

Comment by Pati – August 8, 2013 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • iTunes or amazon instant. DVD releases Aug 27th.

Comment by megan – August 8, 2013 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you want to watch it for free online, Project Free TV has all the episodes available.

Comment by tripoli – August 8, 2013 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am waiting too…I watched season 5 when it aired on FX but I forget some things so I want to watch it before season 6 starts but I doubt Netflix will have it before the next season starts…I watched all the seasons over on Netflix and its funny how you forget things or missed something that was important.

Comment by whitney mcintosh – August 14, 2013 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know we barely see her, but Katey Sagal sure ages backwards. She’s looking gorgeous with the tighter curls. Yep, that’s all I got from this trailer, lol.

Comment by Vince – August 8, 2013 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I swear to God all of these TV shows that go on what seem like year long hiatuses (and some actually are a year) are so hard to keep straight. Maybe I just watch too much TV so everything starts to get confusing, but I barely remember what happened in the finale, other than Tara going to jail. It’s been toooooooooo long.

Comment by Real Talk – August 8, 2013 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There is no way you can be a fan of the show and not remember what has happened. You should stick with Dancing with the Stars.

Comment by Buck Masterson – August 12, 2013 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE this show! I LOVE Gemma & Jax…Oh hell I love the whole club!! Well written!! Great job on casting too! Now all this show needs is a guest appearance with Josh Krajcik & I’ll never watch another show LOL

Comment by Christine – August 8, 2013 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gemma may be good story but she is bad people. The show is on the edge of losing long time fans due to her lucille ball like antics. At some point two seasons ago jax should have put a bullet in her and clay’s heads. Last season she almost kills jax kids and now this season we are supposed to believe jax lets her back into his life because kara is gone? No thanks. In anyone else’s hands i would have bailed but kurt sutter will set things right. He is that good.

Comment by tom anuse – August 8, 2013 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • A+++++++
      She went off the rails last season. No way would she be allowed to help raise Jax’s kids with him after almost killing them. Please. The wrong person was put in jail.

Comment by megan – August 8, 2013 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally disagree. I love GEMMA’s role. She is right there with them all. I think JAX has turned into CLAY….and doesn’t even see it.

Comment by Kathy – September 10, 2013 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gemma is Peg Bundy’ s evil twin sister!

Comment by Penelope – August 8, 2013 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awsome thank you for the suggestion. I guess I’m catching up this weekend

Comment by Patchi – August 8, 2013 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love gemma and tara, they are my new roll models!!

Comment by stacie holmes – August 8, 2013 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think you all can guess all you want. You never, NEVER know what Sutter will do. He’s fooled me many times with the stories. I can’t wait to see what happens to Tara, Clay and Gemma!

Comment by Janis – August 9, 2013 04:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gemma didn’t rat out Tara. Clay did. Remember, Gemma filled him into the whole situation with Otto before he got arrested. He was sitting in the precient in holding and then a little later Roosevelt goes to her house to pick her up. So Clay told her to stick it to Jax for setting him up.

Comment by Matt Dawgs – August 9, 2013 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it was both clay and gemma she is already a rat remember she help set clay up and threated tara that if she took the kids she would rat tara out f–k them both they both need to meet
    Mr. Mayhem and jax will introduce

Comment by rgomez – August 11, 2013 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i hope tara wont be in jail the whole season and that gemma will go to jail. jax and tara great. Gemma and clay evil.

Comment by louise – August 14, 2013 02:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think tara will come out mid season and turn the tables on gemma

Comment by rgomez – August 14, 2013 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think something bad is going to happen to Jax’ kids which will make him forever leave the lifestyle. Just completed season 5 on dvd and there is a lot of foreshadowing focusing on Abel listening to the bikers talking about what they do. Could be an accidental sibling shooting of his brother thinking he was “being like the guys,” They all leave their weapons just anywhere, in a purse, on a counter or table. Of course it would be with a twist like in the backseat on their way to Oregon and freedom, taking out Gemma too (who they found out had been protecting everyone from the beginning and had just been reunited with her family) thus completely fracturing Jax and Tara, Tara would go crazy, Jax would drink himself to death in grief and Abel would be institutionalized eventually ending up with Tig as his guardian.,,,,,,Hmm that thinking is almost as demented as Sutter’s ramblings.

Comment by Sally Savergal – September 4, 2013 10:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anyone think maybe Wendy somehow is responsible for Tara……like after she found out Tara left her the kids if something happene to her and Jax.

Comment by Erin – September 8, 2013 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cant wait for this one, Breaking Bad & Dexter will do until the wait s over.

Comment by Sid Rexeus – September 8, 2013 11:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post