Haven Casts Dexter's Ice Truck Killer as Duke's Brother, Plus More Season 4 News

Haven Season 4 Christian CamargoDexter Morgan and Duke Crocker have kin in common.

Christian Camargo, who on Dexter played Brian Moser aka Dex’s brother aka the Ice Truck Killer, is joining Haven Season 4 in the recurring role of Duke’s estranged half-sibling Wade, Syfy announced on Thursday.

VIDEO | Haven Season 4: Watch a Sneak Peek

Described as “charming, driven, and slightly devious,” Wade is a successful businessman seemingly at the top of his game by in reality haunted by a dark and lethal family secret.

In other Season 4 news, the Syfy series has cast Hellcats alum Emma Lahana as Jennifer Mason, a slightly off-kilter young lady who hears strange voices in her head — voices that could produce valuable clues about Audrey Parker’s whereabouts. As Jennifer digs into her own personal history, it is revealed she may have a bigger role to play in the town’s strange happenings.

The Hollywood Reporter first reported on the two castings.

RELATED | Eureka Sheriff Colin Ferguson Moves to Haven, Plus Time Jump Scoop

Haven returns with new episodes on Friday, Sept. 13.

Want more scoop on Haven, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. I hate spammers says:

I really enjoy this show and think they’ve really hit their stride. I hope those clowns at Syfy don’t cancel it like they’re doing with all of their established shows.

• Tori says:

I totally agree, could not have said it better myself.

• S. says:

They will. I love this show also, but Syfy doesn’t do any show over five seasons. I don’t know why, it’s just this thing they do.

• Alan says:

its because of the budget. the longer a show goes on the more it cost to make due to continually rising actor’s salaries and since syfy isnt exactly overflowing with money they have to end it while they are still making a profit of it.

2. Eliza says:

I love Haven. So excited for season 4!

3. Allison says:

Yay for something we’ve known for like a month now.

4. Michelle says:

Thanks for the “Haven” scoop, we don’t get nearly enough of it. Love the show & can’t wait for season 4 to start.

5. lilys87 says:

Honestly the season premiere I’m the most impatient for !
    Good thing it is almost only a month away !

6. Martoukian says:

Christian is also the son of the actress who played Rachel on Another World.

7. Magically Suspicious says:

Love this show!

8. omnikey1 says:

Duke’s girlfriend is so cute i hope they don’t kill her off. Haven needs more females on their show .So excited for season 4 :)

• cassey says:

That’s what I was thinking. They added two new girls last year and then killed them both off lol. Although Jordan might still be alive *crosses fingers*
      Anyway, I’m hoping that this one sticks around, especially if it means a little happiness for Duke

• omnikey1 says:

Jordon not dead. kate kelton has been filming season 4 .Also heard Laura Vandervoort say that Arla will return .

9. zaza says:

Can’t wait for this!

10. Joey says:

I’m excited for the new season.

11. tp says:

What happened to Dukes wife? I can’t remember for the life of me.

12. Phil says:

Love Haven!!!!

13. JAB says:

More guest stars?

This show used to be about the quirky likeable characters. But with the introduction of all the (not ao great) guest stars last season has turned into a teenaged soap. S4 has about 1/2 an episode to sell me on the concept, otherwise I’m bailing on once was a great show.

I really hope they give Duke his penis back this season. He used to be such a fun character.

14. Vic says:

I love this show especially Duke and Edge. Audrey rubbed me the wrong way from the beginning. Why you asked? She reminds me of kristen Stewart…she has one and only one expression, stuffed or constipated. She doesn’t know how to express any emotion…watching her is very hard because you can’t tell if she is angry, sad, happy etc. case in point, while being beaten up by her kidnapper, she looked bored, stuffed, constipated etc and makes me wonder if she was enjoying the beating or she sucks that bad in acting. Her face just doesn’t do it for me and her acting is not helping either. More DUKE please!!!!. Replacing Audrey might be a very good thing, just saying. I’m sure that I’m not the only one feeling this way towards Audrey. if you’re keeping her, have her work on conveying emotions or put bag over her head or something.