What to Watch Monday: Bachelorette's Dilemma, The Fosters Finale, Major Guest Stars and More

Get More: What to Watch

the-fosters-season-finaleOn TV this Monday: The Fosters hear wedding bells, Desiree makes a big choice on The Bachelorette, Longmire takes a hit and Amy Poehler enters The Writers’ Room. Here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.

8 pm The Bachelorette (ABC) | Season finale: After having her heart broken, Desiree must decide if she wants to move forward with the other men. (Don’t do it, Des! Even if it is in your contract!)

RELATED | Fall TV 2013: Your Handy Calendar of 100+ Season and Series Premiere Dates

9 pm Breaking Pointe (CW) | When the cast of “Cinderella” is announced, not everyone is pleased.

9 pm The Fosters (ABC Family) | Midseason finale: Stef and Lena’s parents arrive for the wedding ceremony, and Sharon pressures Frank into attending the celebration. (Plus, did you hear the good news?)

9 pm Major Crimes (TNT) | The squad investigates the death of an ICE agent — with a little unsolicited help from Doris “Maria Barone” Roberts, Tim “Mr. Tudball” Conway, Marion “Ayyy, Mrs. C!” Ross, Ron “Det. Harris” Glass and other TV vets.

9 pm Cake Boss (TLC) | Buddy makes a special cake for the 20th anniversary of a kids’ summer camp.

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

10 pm Longmire (A&E) | On Election Day, a terrible accident puts things in perspective for Walt and Branch.

10 pm Under the Dome (CBS) | Big Jim decides to take action when his authority is threatened.

10 pm Teen Wolf (MTV) | Trapped by a storm in a hospital, Scott and Derek must defend themselves against the Alphas.

10 pm King & Maxwell (TNT) | When a key witness to a company’s chemical spill is murdered, King and Maxwell must solve the crime.

10 pm The Writers’ Room (Sundance) | Amy Poehler and the Parks and Recreation writers discuss what it’s like to be funny for a living.

Hit the comments with your must-see picks from tonight’s lineup!

Comments (34)

• I’m recording The Fosters, Mistresses, and King & Maxwell

Comment by reeceecup™ (@reeceecup) – August 5, 2013 06:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There is no new Mistresses this week.

Comment by GTS – August 5, 2013 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Fosters! Yay for the wedding!

Comment by Columbus – August 5, 2013 06:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lindsay Lohan hosting Chelsea Lately!

Comment by John – August 5, 2013 06:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really enjoying King & Maxwell. Any word on whether it’s been renewed?

Comment by LynnH – August 5, 2013 06:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Major Crimes
    Real Housewives of OC (Season Finale!!!)
    Mistresses

Comment by Eric7740 – August 5, 2013 06:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Under The Dome and The Writers Room.

Comment by Joey – August 5, 2013 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Teen Wolf
    The Fosters
    Switched at Birth

Comment by Jared – August 5, 2013 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Switched at Birth and WWE Monday Night Raw (13 days until SummerSlam).

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – August 5, 2013 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Switched at Birth,Breaking Pointe,The Fosters

Comment by Brandy – August 5, 2013 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Everyone planning on watching Mistresses tonight is going to be sorely dissappointed.

Comment by jo – August 5, 2013 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know, I got all excited, then I remembered it’s not back till the 19th :(

Comment by Alicia – August 5, 2013 07:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Under the Dome
    Mistresses isn’t on tonight.

Comment by SK – August 5, 2013 08:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll be watching the Fosters live…and then I’m pretty sure I’ll watch it again later on On Demand.

Comment by EJ – August 5, 2013 08:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Major Crimes sounds like it is going to be GREAT!! I’m so torn but I think I watch The Fosters and DVR MC. Can’t wait to see both!

Comment by Scott – August 5, 2013 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tonight should be my night to catch up on Dexter during the 8pm hour…….. TWC and CBS had batter patch this up soon. I need my ShowTime!

Comment by Anthony – August 5, 2013 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Live: Switched at Birth
    DVR: The Fosters, The Glades, Under the Dome and Teen Wolf.

Comment by Elyse – August 5, 2013 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just might start a trial account of Aereo so I can watch Under the Dome. Way to get me to try a cheaper cable alternative, guys! CBS and Time Warner, idiots all.

Comment by sheri – August 5, 2013 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You know, for some of us, Ron Glass will always be “Shepherd Derriel Book”… ;)

That said, Monday Night RAW, Major Crimes, and Under the Dome.

Comment by Steve F. – August 5, 2013 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • King & Maxwell – I am surprisingly enjoying the series.
    Under the Dome

Comment by Spoiler Junkie – August 5, 2013 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • K&M are losing a bunch of audience from its leadin but that’s because it had the misfortune of running into the only summer network hit in its timeslot.. It may stick around due to the interesting characters.. I hope so.. I watch it live and DVR the rest of the rich Monday night episodic TV…

Comment by drhenning – August 5, 2013 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Working, so DVR’ing of:

Major Crimes
    King and Maxwell
    The Glades
    Teen Wolf

Comment by S. – August 5, 2013 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glades, Longmire and Major Crimes.

Comment by PJL – August 5, 2013 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glades, Major Crimes, K&M

Comment by JCK – August 5, 2013 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I will be watching & DVRing the same.

Comment by Pam Mende – August 5, 2013 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fosters, major crimes Tape Longmier, watch King and Maxwell

Comment by Mary Morris – August 5, 2013 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • King and Maxwell, Under the Dome, Longmire, and The Fosters

Comment by bobbie – August 5, 2013 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once Kyra left, I did not expect to so emjoy Major Crimes. I have been surprised at how much I have pleasantly surprised.

Comment by msstargate – August 5, 2013 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I completely agree. I think it has much to do with most of the beloved characters continuing and keeping the same pacing. I didn’t think I’d like Mary McDonnell as much as I do.

Comment by HAP – August 5, 2013 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Glades and Longmire

Comment by Tania – August 5, 2013 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Fosters
    The Glades
    Major Crimes
    Longmire
    King & Maxwell
    Teen Wolf
    Under the Dome

Comment by Steve – August 5, 2013 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Major Crimes & King & Maxwell. I stopped watching Mistresses a few weeks ago and feel so much better about myself! ;) haha

Comment by Kim R – August 5, 2013 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Glades, King and Maxwell, and major crimes, all DVR’d.

Comment by Pam Mendez – August 5, 2013 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Glades and Under the Dome for me.

Comment by Bre – August 5, 2013 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post