Exclusive Covert Affairs Video: Annie and Auggie Punch Up Her Complicated Cover Story

Get More: Exclusive, Video

On last week’s Covert Affairs, spy gal Annie let Teo, Arthur’s deep undercover son, go. Now, she has to come up with a way to save her own behind from Henry Wilcox, who — to put it nicely — wants the Colombian mystery man gone.

RELATED | Covert Affairs Season 4 — Piper Perabo on Secrets Spilled, Eye-Opening Sex and Spoilery Sunflower Seeds

In this exclusive video from Tuesday’s episode (USA Network, 9/8c), Walker and boyfriend Auggie work out a cover story all while finding some time to fit in a boxing session. Such multitaskers, those spies.

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Loading video...

Comments (10)

• Love, love, love this show!!!

Comment by CarolH – August 5, 2013 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I second that. One of the best shows on TV. I can’t wait for it every Tuesday!

Comment by Jacob – August 5, 2013 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too, especially after they finally paired Auggie & Annie :)

Comment by Bella – August 6, 2013 02:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Even though I’m not 100% on board the Annie/Auggie relationship, this season so far is a vast improvement over the last one. Loving it.

Comment by JKR – August 5, 2013 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not digging Annie and Auggie, no chemistry…..

Comment by AYM – August 6, 2013 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Annie and Auggie, I dont see why people hate their relationship

Comment by Walkerson – August 6, 2013 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Annie/Auggie pillow talk plot has sucked all the life out of this show. I like both characters — but prefer her as the edgy, conflicted spy and him as the sly, savvy man-about-town. The current romantic stuff, complete with “HOW could you keep SECRETS from me!” crap, has turned it into a sappy Jennifer Aniston movie.

Comment by Lyn – August 6, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the show, specially the chemistry between Annie and Augie. By the way my special thanks go to Matt Corman and Chris Ord for filming in Medellin, Colombia.

Comment by Jose – August 7, 2013 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I Love Annie & Auggie

Comment by Christelle – August 26, 2013 07:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I dont like that they killed teo that didnt make sense

Comment by Jackie – September 12, 2013 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post