The Newsroom Recap: We Report, You'll Just Cry

The Newsroom Season 4 RecapThis week’s episode of The Newsroom finally shows us what happened to Maggie and Gary in Africa, and it’s bad. Not the same flavor of bad that I (and, judging by the past few weeks’ comments, many of you) expected, but still a nasty, nauseating, heartbreaking development that would probably cause me to take a hacksaw to my hair, too.

In other, really-not-important-in-the-scheme-of-things story developments, Jerry receives an Operation Genoa gift from the journalism gods and Jim finally gets 30 minutes with Romney… and a lot more. Let’s review what happened in “Unintended Consequences.”

RELATED | Anna Torv to Play a Lesbian in Ryan Murphy’s Sexy HBO Pilot Open

THE LYIN’ KING | As the episode begins, it’s Maggie’s turn before Rebecca and the wrongful firing squad. The lawyer reminds Maggie that her entire testimony in the termination suit revolves around two words –”It happened” – and here’s why: Jerry is saying that a retired general uttered those words during an interview regarding Operation Genoa; Maggie, who was also present for the interview, says the military man didn’t. Jerry’s also alleging that Maggie is no judge of who said what because of what happened to her in Uganda. “I would like to, once and for all, abudiate the notion that I am messed up,” Mags says, making up a word. “I’m hardly the only person in my newsroom who’s ever seen a dead guy.”

The Maggie that left for her first international assignment was the daffy, slightly nervous, rom-com-imized blonde we’ve come to know over the past season. The one facing Rebecca here is a brittle, defiant, acerbic, spiky-headed ginger. Give her a law degree and some shoulder pads, and she’s Sex and the City‘s Season 1 Miranda. And Magranda does not care that Jerry’s affidavit paints her as an unreliable basketcase dosed with antidepressants; she knows for sure that the general “didn’t say it,” she grits out. Regardless, Rebecca notes, Jerry’s lawyers will put Maggie in front of a jury and make her tell her Africa story in the hopes that she’ll break down – and Rebecca wants to know what that will look like. Steel yourselves, because here we go…

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | After Maggie and Gary CooperNotThatOne arrive in Uganda, their first stop is an orphanage that U.S. troops are helping to improve. As they’re reporting the feel-good story, the two ACN producers meet the kids… and then promptly scare the bejesus out of them when they think Gary’s camera is a gun. Orphanage director Pastor Moses explains he children are frightened because the cattle raiders in the area tend to arm themselves to the hilt as they steal, rape and kill across the countryside. Nice, Gary. YOU BROKE THE KIDS. After the children calm down, one catches Maggie’s eye: His name is Daniel, his parents are alive but he’s living at the facility for a while to stay safe and he’s really got a thing for Lyle, Lyle Crocodile. Maggie and Daniel become best buds. (Meanwhile, back in New York, Lisa is like, “Just wait, kid — she’ll turn on you, too…”)

The American soldiers take off but Maggie and Gary wind up stuck at the orphanage for the evening, thanks to their terrible plot contrivance of a local guide. And then, to borrow a phrase from Will in the first episode, it gets real very fast.  Some raiders come around, wanting to steal the camera they spied earlier that day. Pastor Moses quietly sneaks the kids out the back and onto a bus, but then realizes that Daniel is missing. Maggie finds the little boy wedged under her bunk, refusing to come out. Gary helps her dislodge him, and she has Daniel climb onto her back so they can skedaddle to safety. At one point, a gunshot sounds and Gary falls to the ground… but it’s all misdirection. And even though Maggie has a momentary remembrance of reading Lyle to Daniel by flashlight as the bus speeds to safety – a la Buffy and Joyce in the ambulance in “The Body” —  it’s false: Daniel’s spine is severed by a bullet that would’ve taken Maggie down had he not been on her back, and he dies while she watches in horror.

SURVIVORS WILT | Back in the conference room, Rebecca’s male lawyers are all, “I will not cry,” but Mags is dry-eyed as she reports that she never made it to Kampala. A flashback shows Jim finding her on the floor of the control room and telling her he knows what happened, but if there’s more of a dramatic reunion between the two, we don’t see it. In another flashback, as Maggie remembers Pastor Moses joking with Daniel about her blonde locks, she cuts them off in haphazard chunks.

I have to admit, I’m surprised: Given the show’s ripped-from-the-recent-past storylines, I really expected Maggie to run into a situation similar to what befell 60 Minutes‘ Lara Logan in Egypt in 2011. I’m glad she didn’t.  But at the same time, doesn’t the death of a cute, innocent kid feel a little manipulative? Wouldn’t the violence abroad have had more impact if it had, say, killed off Gary CooperNotThat One? And am I a terrible person because I don’t have a ton of sympathy for Maggie, even though she’s getting crushed by the weight of her survivor’s guilt? (One more question: Can someone please forward my mail directly to hell? Because that’s where I’m probably going to end up for not properly mourning little Daniel and/or feeling Maggie’s pain.)

VASSAR FOR THE WIN | And just as I am afraid that I won’t be able to make fun of anyone or anything in this episode, along comes Jim. God bless you and your floppy haired, misguided do-goodery, Harper! Romney’s people have now thoroughly cut ties with the Jim, Hallie and Stillman (formerly known as Reporter Horatio Sanz), which means the trio is forced to share the only room left in a hotel and chase the campaign bus in a compact car. While in that car, Jim and Stillman overhear Hallie’s boss berating her for missing a lame-o speech story that all of the other Romney reporters got, and he finishes off her verbal beat-down with, “Unless you wanna put on heels and f—k me for an hour, you need to stop being a little bitch.” Poor Hallie, champion of women’s issues, is cowed and embarrassed; you can tell because her permanent lemon-sucking face is a little less pinched than usual.

Jim’s got the ugly interaction in the back of his brain when he lucks into a 30-minute interview with Mitt Romney later on. (And by “lucks into,” I mean, “Gets Romney flak Taylor to drop the f-bomb on the record, then trades on it by having her give Hallie a half-hour solo interview with the man, the Mitt, the legend.”) Hallie is conducting the one-on-one and is obnoxiously writing it up in their shared room – if I am supposed to eventually like her, lines like, “I’m killing it. You know why? Vassar. Kaboom!” aren’t helping any – when Mac Skypes to rip Jim a new one: Taylor let her know that he gave the interview away… and this is news to Hallie. Mac orders Jim to come back to New York, and Hallie’s not much happier – and there’s only so much a sensitive producer can take. “Am I suddenly a f—ing receptacle for every woman who’s pissed at a guy?” he moans, then leaves to sulk by the pool. Hallie apparently finds Jim’s Halpertian frustration (and his kind, though condescending, gesture) attractive, because she seeks him out and kisses him. “I’m the rebound, and I went to Vassar,” she says. Oh… kay? Jim starts to psychoanalyze her deep-seated affiliation to her alma mater but then, perhaps preferring that insanity to hearing the object of his affection screaming at a tourist bus, hushes up and starts kissing her back.

OCCUPY THIS | Shelly, Neal’s Occupy Wall Street contact, appears on News Night. As everyone but Shelly predicted, it doesn’t go well. Will mocks both her and the movement, citing its lack of leaders as evidence of its lack of substance. She punches Neal in the gut and storms out of the building after the show, and therein lies a problem: Just before air, she’d mentioned that one of the OWS guys had worked at a non-governmental organization that had been shut down after he wrote a report about an American attack on civilians… and that attack, Jerry and Neal realize, sounds a lot like Operation Genoa. But without Shelly’s cooperation, they’re having a hard time finding the guy.

Shelly wants an apology from Will. “She found him smug,” Neal says. “Me, too!” Mac replies. (Heh.) Both Sloan and Don are sent in as surrogates, but both lose their patience with the shrill NYU professor before any amends can be made. (Though I have to give Sloan props for both her Titanic riff – “I’ll never let go, Kodak” – and the way she calmly sips her Shake Shack milkshake after grinding Shelly into cinders.) Finally, Will shows up outside one of Shelly’s classes to tell her “your movement sucks” and to give her the apology she’s been craving. “I slapped you around to burnish my reputation as moderate. You were a handy prop, and I’m sorry I used you,” he says, adding, “I’m not smug. I’m having a crisis of confidence.” (Side note: I’d like to see other actors sell lines like that so successfully – Jeff Daniels is really doing quite the job in this role.)

The overture is enough for Shelly, who agrees to lead Neal to the former NGO worker… but Will says they already tracked the guy down. And when they get a hold of his report, it seems to back up everything Jerry’s source said. From the look on her face, Maggie’s not completely on board with the story yet, but she’s definitely packing her suitcase…

1. Does anyone else see the out Sorkin had of getting rid of Maggie but in an honorable fashion? She’s gunned down by the cattle raiders, but instead of having Daniel on her back she carrying him in front and takes the bullet to save the boy.

(Also dumb Sorkin trivia: I was a little surprised the firm representing ACN & News Night is not Gage Whitney Pace. We were almost 3 for 3!)

• Gabriel says:

I’d have been SOOOO happy to have seen Maggie get a send-off in Africa … or, make it back home after her ordeal and just resign. Either way, please get rid of this character somehow.

I’m really, really hoping they never return to the stupid Maggie-Jim-Don love triangle storyline. I feel sorry for any guy who gets stuck with her. And I agree with earlier comments: the number of well-written women in this show is staggeringly low, and it’s very disappointing. I like Sloan more for her portrayal by Ms. Munn and a couple of bright dialogue moments than for her actual character, overall … and she’s the one I like the most so far.

Can we have more Leona Lansing, plz?

2. Chablis says:

Kimberly fantastic recap. I was agitated by this episode and I am not sure why. Maggie, even in all the horror entailed, just annoys me. Even this very supposed to make me sad about her still makes me annoyed about her.

• Sam says:

Oh come on nothing wrong with Maggie

• I agree. Maggie’s story this week was intriguing and heartbreaking but I really didn’t care about Maggie herself. I didn’t really hear Rebecca (Marcia Gay Harden) say she still had to speak with Gary, so I thought HE was going to die. That had me on the edge of my seat.

• Eli says:

When she was laughing about his name she mentioned she looked forward to meeting him later, so you knew he wasn’t going to die.

• scooby says:

I’m with Kimberly on the Maggie/Daniel storyline. I figured if she didn’t get Lara Logan’d, she’d cause someone to die. Those were really the only options I could think of that matched what Will implied. I assumed we were talking ‘Gary Cooper’ which would’ve made more sense. Being responsible for the death of a colleague would have reverberating consequences since she’d go back and have to work with his friends, people who would now be blaming her and not trusting her to do anything in the field without putting someone in harm’s way. I felt like this was an effort at a Maggie reset button. She’s tough and gritty now, you guys. Ugh. Sorkin gets to write a different character and just say it’s all because of what happened, and whether he intended it or not, the subtext of it all is that if you don’t like it, well a kid died. Now we have to feel guilty about hating a character who’s sad about a dead child. Nice try. Maggie’s still terrible, and poor Lisa has to live with her.

• Amie says:

I agree completely about the idea that this was Sorkin’s idea of a reset. You don’t like Maggie and think she’s too much of a ditz? Fine. I’ll make her tough and hard and kill a kid to do it. Thanks, Aaron, but I still think she’s a moron or she wouldn’t have decided to go to a very dangerous place on a whim. WHO DOES THAT?? She was unprepared and idiotic, as usual. ARRGH. He really does write such awful female characters. Mac is appalling, Sloan is paper thin and, yes, she is smug, Hallie (who had been okay) tipped right over into stupid and girly and annoying this week, too, and even Marcia Gay Harden’s lawyer character was so brash and strange, she seemed to be trying to be Kathy Bates on The Office. All she needed was a couple of Great Danes. For the most part, these are excellent actors, forced into roles that JUST DON’T WORK because Aaron Sorkin can’t write women. AARRRGH.

• scooby says:

Oh no, he CAN write women, just not on The Newsroom. It almost makes it worse that he can do it well and seems pretty clueless that he’s dropping the ball repeatedly here. If he were always terrible you could just roll your eyes and paint him with a misogynistic brush, but he’s done much better before. The frustration mounts when you know what a person is capable of and you aren’t getting it. He’s actually doing a lousy job with Neal too, but we’re so busy noticing the issues with people like Maggie and Mac that we’re missing the ridiculousness of what Neal thinks a journalist should be doing.

• Myke25 says:

If you look back at his previous series, the women were usually the strongest characters. CJ and Donna were the adults in The West Wing. The same with Dana and Natalie on Sports Night and Harriet on Studio 60. Why the women of ACN are so emotionally crippled is beyond me. But it does appear that Sorkin is listening to viewer and critical feedback to season one and is toning the relationship nonsense down a bit…not completely…but a bit. Let’s face it…it was like watching high schoolers last year. I watch The Newsroom for the stories about the Newsroom, the idealistic take on covering the news in today’s increasingly fractured society. That is the show’s real strength. I don’t watch to see if Jim and Maggie will finally get together or if Will will ever forgive Mac. I don’t like THAT show at all.

• Bear75 says:

I would have to disagree with the statement that Sorkin can’t write women, when he created arguably one of the strongest, most influential and most watchable female characters ever to grace the small screen; in CJ Cregg. However, I do agree that there are many frustrating traits from the women on The Newsroom. While Mac is fierce and a great sparring partner for Will, it always feels as if we need to be constantly reminded that she’s not his equal, with a smug Will always getting the last word. Strangely, Don and Sloane seem to have the same dynamic. Then there’s Maggie who comes across as so ditzy at times, that it is hard to believe that she had retained employment at one of America’s top news stations. I just hope that they introduce more characters that have a more consistent personality, not such sarcastic smart-arses and a realistic likeability.

• Hei says:

I agree, a missed opportunity.

• Hei says:

I completly agree with the recap and Chablls.

3. Ryan says:

Love or hate the show (and it seems like that’s kind of how this one goes), Jeff Daniels is killing it. His opening monologue delivery last week was flawless.

4. Real Talk says:

It was meh. I’d rather get back to the romance and biting wit that happened in the first season.

• scooby says:

I can only assume you’re being sarcastic. Who would want to go back and experience that again?

• Eli says:

Me. Not that there was something wrong with this episode, but I did love the first season a little more.

• scooby says:

I find it hard to use “love” regarding much of anything on this show, and I want to so badly. There are glimmers, rather like a mirage. I’m a big fan of Sorkin, but so much about this series makes my skin crawl. I keep hoping it’ll get better. I’d rather not find out I was a total chump for believing that it could. If that romance situation between Don, Maggie, Jim, Lisa, and whoever else jumps in there returns, my faith is going to take a serious beating. I’d like to go a reasonable period of time without Will reminding us about how hurt he was that Mac cheated. Could we go 5 seconds? Could she stop obsessing over that message?

5. Lauren says:

I can’t figure out what else I have Pastor Moses act in…anyone?

6. Mimi says:

Just wanted to let you know that I think it is Stillman, not Stillwell.

7. JBlum says:

I feel the same about Alison Pill as “Chablis” does – have been annoyed with her from the get-go last year. Been annoyed with her since she was Zelda Fitzgerald in “Midnight in Paris”, which was at least a costume drama. This whole show needs a massive visual overhaul for starters – wardrobe and hair-styling makeovers first and foremost. It’s annoying to look at stringy-long hair that looks like something out of a 1956 coffee house, and see it constantly in actors’ eyes. Realistic scenarios do not include people looking like actors in The Blair Witch Project, they’re still playing fantasy – somewhere between an Erroll Morris doc and Loretta Young. Please.

Now – these flashbacks are just interesting enough in their confusion to keep me watching. I have no idea how they are going to reveal that Genoa was a fake story, no idea who get sacked which brought on the wrong-termination suit in the 1st place, no idea what the misadventure in Uganda and subsequent murder of little Daniel has to do with any of it. But still curious. So, producers – please get Jim a better hairdo – long is great, just not that dopey looking. If you have to, slick it back. Or go watch “The Last Waltz” again to see what coiffed long locks are supposed to look like :-) And figure out what to do with Alison Pill as long as you’re not firing her and killing off her character. She – and most of the rest of the women characters on this show – make us all look like the girls in “Where The Boys Are” who went to college to get their MRS. degree.

8. RC says:

I had my usual hit or miss feelings about this episode – some scenes and dialogue are great while others are really bad…either way, I’m still watching.

The main thing I’m still thinking about, though, is the fact they couldn’t get a more realistic wig for Allison Pill to wear during the hair chopping scene?! We’ve been subjected to her ugly, stringy, lifeless, perpetually dirty/greasy hair for a full season plus, then we’re obviously supposed to have some kind of visceral reaction during this important scene about her hair cutting but it is so blatantly just a horrible wig…

9. Eli says:

Good episode, but it gets negative points for once again promoting the idea that it is ok and even funny for a woman to hit a man.
    Imagine the scenario if Maggie (or Tess/Tamara/Kendra/etc) had befriended and brought in a male spokesperson for the Occupy movement and the same scene happened after the interview with the man punching her in the stomach. Everyone would be outraged.
    By condoning this double standard it doesn’t just hurt men everywhere, it actually hurts women more because it perpetuates this idea that women are weak and incapable of hurting a man.
    I really wish Hollywood in general and this show in particular (we’ve seen it happen several times now) would put an end to this double standard.

• Kevin says:

TV shows aren’t a moral soapbox. In this case, it was a reflection of what would have most likely happened between two people in that situation. In was completely in character for that woman to hit Neal. Does that make it right? No. But it’s not the TV show’s job to say whether it’s right or not.

• ajintexas says:

I don’t know what bizzaro world you live in, but in the real world women don’t punch men in the stomach because they didn’t get their way. Not unless they want to go sit in jail for assault. And the op is correct, if the roles were reversed a man would be arrested for hitting a woman like that.

• Jon says:

Really? You don’t think The Newsroom is on a moral Soapbox? Are you watching the same show I am, because a large number of plot lines revolve around the show finding the largest soapbox it can and screaming at the top of its lungs. Some shows may not be moral soapboxes, but this onr is.

And to OP when I saw that scene I actually didn’t think it was funny or acceptable, which while making the “We need her” a little more poignant made Will’s apology absolutely horrible. She is a violent, malicious person with a martyr complex and she deserves an apology for what? Because she wasn’t ready to answer some pretty basic questions?

10. Chelsea says:

The name of the book is Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile – not Lyle, Lyle the Crocodile

11. christopher bee says:

Please bring back the original Version of the Openingtitle Theme Song.

12. Sophie says:

I think that we’re missing the point – yes, killing off Gary Cooper would have had a larger impact on the whole newsroom, but it seems to me that they chose to kill off Daniel because they were telling a different story. It’s not just about the impact that it’s having on Maggie. It’s about the larger impact on the community. A lot of times, the presence of foreign reporters causes a greater threat for the locals. Daniel only died in that way because of Maggie and Gary’s presence at the orphanage.

13. maltru says:

I think the stuff with Daniel was sad, obviously, but I don’t think it lives up to the hype that Will gave it in the first episode- that if we’d seen the stuff Maggie had seen, we’d kill ourselves over and over again… Tragic, yes. Survivor’s guilt-inducing, obviously. But ultimately nowhere near as horrific or traumatizing as I’d imagined. I was expecting Lara Logan and for Gary Cooper to get beheaded in front of her, so this wasn’t as horrifying.

14. Spinning Maze says:

I kind of wish Jerry hadn’t dropped that lame line about something falling into their laps earlier on, it would have made Hallie’s remark about the one hotel room a bit funnier. I am glad Hallie’s probably gone for a few episodes… I like Maggie Gummer but man her character was bland and uninteresting. Reminded me of how a lot of women are written in the 90s in movies like Patch Adams.

I just knew they were going to kill Daniel, since Maggie can’t die since she’s obviously alive, and they probably wouldn’t be joking so much about Gary’s name in the interview if he’d died, so that pretty much left Daniel. Child death will always feel manipulative I think… Still, granted, makes sense for Maggie to lose herself over all that. Man… I keep feeling like Alison Pill was miscast. I liked her in Scott Pilgrim versus the World, but getting her to all dramatically say, “Pop, pop,” just felt wrong. I just wanted to wait for Magnitude from Community to walk in.

Jeff Daniels really managed to bring the episode home yet again. Even episodes where I’m iffy on the quality he manages to knock it home, which is probably for the best since he is the main guy. I was dreading the apology to the OWS woman but he really nailed it.

15. Carolyn says:

Grace Gummer.

16. May says:

It was my least favorite episode in season 2. I agree with you Kimberly, I was expecting something MUCH worse (not to minimize what happened to Daniel, not at all). In my opinion, everything in this episode was wrong. Not enough Mac, Will or Sloan, way too much Maggie (though it’s understandable) and Jim being incredibly unprofessional. The thing that surprised me the most was that this was this season’s first episode written entirely by Aaron Sorkin, and the one with the worst quality. They lost 0.34 viewers in episode two, another 0.08 by episode three, and I’m not sure they’ll be able to get those viewers back. I hope Sorkin has something amazing in mind.

17. Meredith says:

The episode was great, but I clicked on the link to the Lara Logan interview, and sweet Jesus. I was in tears, and I’m definitely not sorry to miss that storyline. The kid’s death is still horrible, to be sure, but damn. Poor real-life woman.

18. Andy says:

so tired of the Tea Party bashing (and this from a Democrat). Maggie’s experience does not merit the type of angst she’s wandering around with — nor the haircutting. Love Meryl Streep, but not loving the daughters. I know (5) people who went to Vassar and have never worshipped at its fountain as much as this one character in this one episode. (I hope they are giving Sorkin money for every mention!) Just when I begin to like the character Sloan, she’s reduced to a caricature of a smart person. Essentially, Sorkin points out over and over again, news shows are man arenas, for smart men, for strong men, and for quick men. The women on this show are manipulative, immature, hostile, ridiculous, and blithering idiots. I don’t think I have ever heard Mac not stutter out at least one line. I wanted to like this show. Sam Waterston just phones it in every episode.

• ajintexas says:

I’ve gotten tired of trying to count the number of ridiculous stereotypes in this show. I honestly can’t believe people take Sorkin seriously anymore. His view of the world is extremely flawed judging by his writing.

• ajintexas says:

And by flawed i mean every woman on this show is a hair brained ditz or a complete bitch. Or a combination of the two. And the worse a male character treats a woman the more romance there is bewtween the two. i can’t speak for others, but I sure don’t know any women that want to be involved with men who tear them down then decide to play nice because they want to get laid. Which is what the end of the episode was obviously about.

19. bobbie says:

I don’t understand all the criticisms here. Seriously, we have a real gem and people just want to try to find flaws. Problem: jaded viewers! You want a more horrible experience to explain Maggie’s ptsd? really? The death of a child isn’t enough?

20. HAP says:

Geez. I thought last night’s episode was one of the best hours of dramatic TV that I’ve seen in a long time. My wife even commented that this has Emmy potential, both for the show, and Alison Pill.

21. Kelly says:

I love this show! Not perfect, not necessarily a true to life Newsroon experience but its not supposed to be. It’s Aaron Sorkin and he is a hopeless romantic. I think he even referred to this as a valentine to journalists. People need to enjoy it for what it is, smart entertainment. I, too, was expecting something worse to happen to Maggie but for her character this was quite traumatic. I can’t wait to see the rest of this season. Love the writing and the comedic elements of this show.

22. Nicole says:

I am not sure I understand what all of the complaint is about. I thought that this was a great episode.
    First complaint from most people: Maggie’s trauma wasn’t traumatic enough: I think we all need to remember first of all that Maggie didn’t just see a kid die. She also didn’t just see a kid who she had made a connection with die. She saw a kid who she had made a connection with die in her place. If Daniel had not been on her back, she would have died. In addition to that, the whole reason he was shot was that she was there with the camera. That is the big deal. The raiders didn’t want cattle; they wanted the camera that she and Gary brought with them. She caused the shooting and the bullet that was meant for her hit this little kid instead.
    Second complaint from most people: The female characters are not written well. I will admit that Maggie is not my favorite character, but I think that she served a purpose. I think Mac is the right counterpart for Will. They bounce things off of each other, and it works. For those of you complaining about her bringing up the voicemail message too often in the last few messages, put yourself in her shoes. Wouldn’t you want to know what the message said? I sure as hell would. Finally, for those of you complaining about Sloan, get over yourselves. She is a smartass, bitchy wonderful character. In fact, give me more Sloan! I adore her. I would befriend her in a heartbeat. She is true to herself and her character in every line she has.

23. Darcy cole says:

The important thing here is since hair grows about a half an inch a month…are we going to have to keep looking at more- fake-looking-slightly-getting-longer-and-longer wigs for seasons to come ( if it lasts ) on Maggie’s head?! THAT’S what I wanna know!

24. Kitiwinks says:

Maggie is becoming the most interesting character on Newsroom because Alison Pill is able to make us so uncomfortable with her blend of wounded-birded and bull-in-a-china-shop eccentricities. I don’t always find it easy to watch, but I also find it hard to look away. I say she is the most interesting character right now because I’ve just browsed through I don’t know how many entries about Maggie even though there were at least two other compelling story lines in the August 4 episode.

25. link says:

Ladies pure intuition is especially faith based, A common teacher luggage Never ever found this type of some of face, although didn’t believe that the particular razor inside the steak, relax all-around together with loose time waiting for a moment in time, there may even now not even over heard almost any comments, . Qin found away together with claimed: incorporate Private coach carry luggage. DOCUMENT even now moistened to carry out. {along with the|and also the|plus the|as well as the|and therefore the|additionally.