Exclusive

Exclusive Suits Video: Mike and Rachel Plot Against Katrina, Taunt Harvey and High-Five

On Tuesday’s Suits (USA Network, 10/9c), Mike and Rachel have something dastardly up their sleeve for enemy colleague Katrina (returning guest star Amanda Schull). But it turns out Harvey beats them to the punch — not that they’re going to let that stop them, as you’ll see in this exclusive video.

RELATED | Suits Season 3 Spoilers — James McCaffrey Cast as Harvey’s Father

“What’s he going to do? Talk to his with his words?” Mike asks his girlfriend.

“Wag a finger at us?” replies Rachel with a mock pout. “Maybe even slap us with a lawsuit?” — which gives Mike an idea worthy of a high-five.

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Loading video...

1. Andrew says:

I love this show. I actually felt pretty bad for Lewis last week. Poor guy was trying pretty hard with Mike and then Harvey swept in again.

• Kim R says:

I wish they would have kept Louis and Mike paired up for a bit. That would have been great TV. :)

• M3rc Nate says:

I agree with you both. I was totally enjoying Luis and Mike and i was also expecting it to last at least a episode (so a case)…but they went back to what they KNOW works amazingly well and thats Mike+Harvey. Which is nothing to complain about.

2. Cynthia says:

Mike & Rachel are so cute!

3. lyn says:

Bored with Suits. Too sterile and everyone is so self serving.

4. HAP says:

Something that I find fascinating with Suits is the educational achievement of a paralegal and a legal secretary.

Sarah Rafferty is a magna cum laude graduaate of Hamilton College, where she spent her junior year at Oxford. Then she receive a masters in fine arts from Yale.

Meghan Markle had a double major at Norrthwestern (Theater and International Relations) and after graduation, worked for the State Department at the US Embassy in Buenos Aires.

5. Kate says:

AHHH im so glad to have Mike & Harvey back together. The dream team back together at last, seemed like the longest two episodes without them. Nothing can beat the chemistry they have & the way they just bounce off each other.
    Literally can’t get enough of this show..One of the BEST tv shows on tv at the min!!!

6. Ella says:

I HATE Mike and Rachel together. I hate Rachel. Period.

7. Bill McDonnell says:

Between Suits & person of interest , it makes it great to watch t.v. & look forward to next week!

8. Lily L says:

I stopped watching when that former owner became almost permanent. I just don’t like too much soap opera conflict and that’s what it started to feel like to me.