Exclusive

Exclusive The Fosters Video: Brandon and Callie Return to an Unusually Empty House

The last episode of The Fosters ended with gunfire, but not everyone is aware that someone is in peril.

In the following exclusive clip from next Monday’s installment (ABC Family, 9/8c), Brandon and Callie meet up at home after their respective outings with Talya (yeah, that might be back on) and Wyatt. Although finding that no one else is around should be foreboding — and forbidden given their flirtation? — the two are none the wiser until someone unexpected comes knocking.

RELATED | The Fosters Season 1 Finale Spoilers

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Loading video...

1. Don’t know if The Fosters gets renewed for another season by ABC Family now that the network already pulled the plug on both The Lying Game and Bunheads. BTW, is Maia Mitchell really an Aussie?

2. Gin says:

Please, please, please do not go down the Brandon/Callie road. I know why the writers are doing it (love triangles seem to be the ‘it’ thing now in teen shows) but I think they severly underestimated the creepy factor. Just, no.

• Mika02 says:

I actually like the Brandon/Callie road and it not so creepy considering they didn’t grow up together what would be creepy is Marianna/Brandon.

• Isabella says:

shut up. There is nothing creepy about it. They are not blood related. It would be different if Callie was adopted at a young age and they grew up together as a brother and sister. But they didn’t. Callie is just staying there until she can find some place else to live. I think it would be cute and everyone else seems to think the same. They belong together. What I think is going to happen is, since it is against the rules for a foster siblings to be dating, Brandon would go live with his dad and then there ya go.

• Marina says:

I keep saying the same thing to everyone who thinks that it is creepy. Callie and Brandon did not grow up in the same house. They are not blood relatives. And when you are a foster kid the you live with are really not your family unless they adopt you. I would know.

3. JJ says:

Such a good episode last week and one heck of a cliffhanger. I can’t wait for this episode!!

4. Tinemi says:

When, when will TVLine give us a The Fosters recap??

5. am I the only one that doesn’t think Brandon/Callie have chemistry? Brandon def has a thing for her, but I don’t think she is all that into HIM. I don’t think their relationship is in any way creepy though.

6. Marissa says:

I like Wyatt and callie They are so cute . Brandon and callie are like brother and sister .

7. Julia says:

So where’s Jude when all of this is happening?

8. jaime says:

i think they both have a thng for eachother but callie is afraid to be split up from her brother that she wont risk it on her feelings….also because of what happened with liam…i love the idea of brandon and callie and dnt think its creepy at all

9. Beverly says:

I love this show! thank you ABC Family! Wyatt and Callie are so cute together, I hope they don’t mess it up with making a thing between Brandon and Callie! I also like the suggestion of Jude expressing awareness of his sexuality….Go ABC Family!

10. jamie says:

When will season 2 start.

11. Genevieve says:

BRANDON AND CALLIE ALL THE WAY

12. I think that Liam, or Wyatt will catch them. Also it could be Jesus or Mariana, but I think that no one will say anything

13. Mary Morris says:

Why would the police be at the door?? Brandon and Callie have done nothing wrong? Maybe it has to do with Liam amd his family. However the police would not come at night for that
    reason.

14. autumn says:

heres what i think i think callie and brandon are meant for each other brandon is crazy about callie so i think they should tottaly just go for it behind their parents back.