Fall TV Preview

Raising Hope Season 4: Molly Shannon Cast as Jimmy and Sabrina's New [Spoiler]

Raising Hope Season 4 Cast Molly ShannonMolly Shannon is about to say Howdy’s to Raising Hope

The Saturday Night Live alum, who recently received an Emmy nomination for her stint on HBO’s Enlightened, will play Maxime, the new owner of Howdy’s market (where Jimmy and Sabrina work).

RELATED | Fall Preview: Watch Trailers for Almost HumanBrooklyn Nine-Nine and Other New Fox Series

Shannon will recur on the Fox comedy and will first appear in Episode 4 of the upcoming fourth season, our sister site Deadline reports.

In addition, the actress will appear in an arc on HBO’s forthcoming adaptation of the BBC Four medical comedy Getting On. She’ll play Phyllis Sullivan, a kind, overextended woman trying to care for her household and her sick mother.

Raising Hope‘s fourth season bows Friday, Nov. 8 at 9/8c.

Comments (12)

• ohh god i can’t stand her. Please no!

Comment by Ames – July 26, 2013 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay I love her!!!! She is super funny!!!!

Comment by Chrissy – July 26, 2013 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hahah! That’s awesome! She’ll fit right in!

Comment by liz – July 26, 2013 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love her, but what about Barney? Will he be sticking around?

Comment by Steven – July 26, 2013 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Barney’s the manager, not the owner. Remember there was his rival Howdy’s manager Lamar from season 1.

Comment by Zach – July 26, 2013 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder if they’re setting up her character for a romance with Barney? Poor guy deserves some love, I think.

Comment by Alia – July 26, 2013 10:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • he deserves romance with a woman that doesn’t have a beard!

Comment by Elyse – July 27, 2013 06:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What, women with beards aren’t deserving of love? Shallow much.

Comment by liz – July 27, 2013 06:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Molly Shannon so much. She just seems like the nicest person ever!

Comment by Fabe – July 27, 2013 07:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show. I wished they never cancelled My name is Earl .

Comment by BDSaggynuts – July 27, 2013 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After looking over a number of the articles on your web site, I truly like your way of blogging. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my web site as well and tell me how you feel.|

Comment by ulimited hosting – August 4, 2013 08:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s November 8th & no Raising Hope. Why not?

Comment by janice jones – November 8, 2013 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post