Mistresses Exclusive Preview Video: Savi and Joss Have a 'Maury Povich Moment'

Get More: Exclusive, Previews, Video

“You are not the father!”

Savi (Alyssa Milano) is going to be saying that to somebody – either hubby Harry or one-time-only lover Dom — before the end of Mistresses‘ ridiculously addictive first season. But in the following exclusive preview from Monday’s episode (10/9c), it’s her sister Joss (Jes Macallan) who’s wondering about the results in that ominous Genzide envelope.

RELATED | Mistresses Recap: ‘Cahoots Happen!’

Making matters even more complicated, Savi’s at work and under deadline pressure, while Joss is there unannounced and trying to convince her big sister to come to lunch. With their mom. Who’s downstairs waiting in the car. You kind of can’t blame Savi for finally breaking down and asking, “Are you high?!”

RELATED | Exclusive: ABC Extends Mistresses Cast’s Options — Is a Season 2 Renewal Next?

Press “Play” below for the full preview, then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Has Savi already opened the envelope? Either way, should she spill the beans to her sis? Sound off, and for all my exclusive Mistresses news and commentary, follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV!

Loading video...

Comments (24)

• Seriously! I just want to know who the baby daddy is!!!!

Comment by Nerwen Aldarion – July 26, 2013 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • juddging by the promo i watched for this episdoe i am line 56% sure the baby is harrys.

Comment by courtney – July 26, 2013 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know who it is ;)

Comment by Dana Patty – July 26, 2013 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t trust Harry. It seems like Savi is supporting him financially. I know, I know he didn’t ask her for the money but he isn’t going to turn it down! She knows she cheated on him but she is still helping him financially and she doesn’t have to! What happened to unconditional love! Dom doesn’t care if it’s his or not and he’s there to support her!

Comment by Mary – September 4, 2013 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m hoping she isn’t going to wait until shorty pops out!!! BTW – I’m want Dom to be the father just because I don’t trust or like Harry…

Comment by sladewilson – July 26, 2013 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope it’s Harry!! Just so that Mistresses US have there own story and is not like the UK version.
    I love this show, it’s so addictive!!! Please ABC renew it for season 2 and give the good news before the season is over!!!!!!
    The cast and fans deserve it!

Comment by Christa – July 26, 2013 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Way to spoil the potential outcome for those of us who haven’t watched the UK version. There’s a reason I haven’t watched the UK version. I don’t want spoilers from it.

Comment by Kat – July 27, 2013 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG, can’t wait!! I think it’s Harry but she won’t tell him because he made him choose

Comment by Irene – July 26, 2013 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As unlikely as it may seem, I really hope it’s Harry’s. There is no way they will get back together if the baby is Dom’s. Harry would never accept it because he would have a constant reminder of his wife’s infidelity and that would be unbearable. So, because I want them back together, I hope it’s Harry’s. Fingers crossed! I can’t believe how addictive this show is. Seriously!

Comment by Babygate – July 26, 2013 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Based on Savi’s expression, she either hasn’t opened up the envelope of results yet or she has and the baby is not Harry’s.

Comment by Frenchy – July 26, 2013 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She hands it over to Joss to keep it

Comment by Dana Patty – July 26, 2013 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope it’s Doms way better drama that way and I don’t like Harry for Savi.

Comment by Mika02 – July 26, 2013 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why don’t you like Harry for Savi?

Comment by Sarah – July 31, 2013 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t watch this show but based on TVLine articles, it seems as though the entire show is a Maury Povich moment.

Comment by Sims – July 26, 2013 09:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A few episodes back I think the show was foreshadowing a mix up with the paternity results. Miranda had given April results from a paternity test stating that Paul was the father of her son. April gave this file to Savi, which I assume she still has, and Savi ended up using the same lab.

Comment by Megyn – July 27, 2013 11:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait till Monday I love this show. They do keep you wanting more

Comment by Kellie Kosikowski – July 28, 2013 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Savi’s baby w/out a doubt will be Dom’s… I just want to know if Joss serious about Alex and what the heck April going to do now that Paul is alive and back???? Your Thoughts!!!!

Comment by beingMe – July 29, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! I only watched it the first time because Alyssa Milano was involved and I have been her number one fan since Charmed days but now I am more addicted to this show and ALL the characters than I was to Charmed and her alone! Every episode ends with me screaming at the television, “No! It can’t be over now! I NEED to know about this, this, this, and that! I can’t wait another week!” and this time we have to wait three weeks?! Can you have withdrawal from a television series because if so I am in for serious trouble! Totally love this show and would boycott ABC if they didn’t renew for another season! I really hope the baby belongs to Harry but I am afraid it is going to be Dom’s for drama. However, the person that suggested a mix up with paternity results has a very good point/idea. The baby could still be Harry’s and they could still have TONS of ways to get drama out of that one! They could get drama by Savi getting incorrect results and thinking the father was Dom when it was Harry’s. Drama could also arise if she got her results mixed up with Aprils. And, somehow I am sure the writers could come up with a way for Savi go end up not only getting April’s results but also finding out through those results that Miranda’s little boy doesn’t actually belong to Paul and just think how many directions that could go! I could go on forever!!! Is it obvious I am hooked?! Also, what is everyone’s take on what is going on with Sam and his mother? Is Karen in serious trouble? Because Sam is stalking/obssessed with her or the wife is trying to frame her for murder, or both? And, did the wife murder Thomas after all? So many questions!!!

Comment by Amy Napier – July 30, 2013 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love your comment. You have my brain really working now AND I’m biting my nails. Reading your comment was like a Mistresses episode. Thank you for satisfying my need for their drama.

Comment by Latasha – August 6, 2013 05:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • it’s just annoying now that she doesn’t open the freakin envelope. luckily i dvr the show so I can fast forward through the tedious self-imposed, unnecessary drama. I thought I was tuning into a really great new series but everyone’s situation just drags on and on and on

Comment by Tara – August 19, 2013 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t get too attached to this series. ABC has a horrible track record of cancelling the good ones before they get a chance to catch on. I absolutely love, love, love this series and am completley hooked on it, which I swore I never would with another ABC show because they always let me down. Just watch! Hope I’m wrong.

Comment by judy – September 4, 2013 11:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • IKR!!! ABC has horrible records of cancelling the good shows! I really want to see more of this! I can’t wait!

Comment by frowie – September 19, 2013 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post