Comic-Con

Comic-Con Outtakes with Casts of HIMYM, Vamp Diaries, Community, Big Bang, Orphan Black and More – Plus: Which Sci-Fi Hunk Dropped Trou?

Get More: Comic-Con, Video

orphan black comic con“Show me your underwear! Look — I’ll show you mine.”

An internationally beloved sci-fi heartthrob lobbed that challenge my way inside TVLine’s interview suite at Comic-Con last week — and the dare (and subsequent reveal!) was all caught on tape.

And with that, I present you with our traditional SDCC outtake/highlight reel, featuring never-before-seen tom foolery from the casts of How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, The Vampire Diaries, Orphan Black, True Blood, Bob’s Burgers, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and much more.

RELATED | TVLine’s Full Comic-Con Coverage

Soak up the bonus footage below and then hit the comments with your thoughts/reactions, as well as an answer to this question: Do you think Kristen Schaal was bluffing when she offered to show me her [spoilers]?

Comments (20)

• Great Bonuc clips! *_* :D

Comment by Maki – July 26, 2013 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Quick sweepstake: how many random marriage proposals does Michael Ausiello get in an average week?

Comment by Topaz – July 26, 2013 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lmao. I want your life, Michael.

Comment by D'Arcy – July 26, 2013 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love it.

Comment by Babybop – July 26, 2013 11:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay, well, that was awesome.

Comment by Alia – July 26, 2013 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Also, John Barrowman offered to show you his undies and YOU TURNED HIM DOWN? I do not understand this.

Comment by Alia – July 26, 2013 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He tends to do that at cons :) I was at one of his panels recently and, when the moderator allowed him an extra 15 minutes, he “rewarded” us with, well, that. Priceless. I swear he really is Captain Jack!

Comment by Emma – July 26, 2013 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate you, Michael… You have Britta’d my job

Comment by Sara – July 26, 2013 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hahahah

Comment by mia – July 26, 2013 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TVLine seriously had the best Comic-con interviews by far …

Comment by Lourdes – July 26, 2013 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great video.

Comment by Joey – July 26, 2013 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was awesome! Lmao Melissa Rauch’s scoop comment killed me.

Comment by A – July 26, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GOLD!

Comment by gdv – July 26, 2013 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Barrowman!!!!!! el mejor!!!!!!

Comment by MoshiMoshi – July 26, 2013 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love these interviews, you does such a good job. <3

Comment by lisa – July 26, 2013 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael , YOU are my superhero!
    That was so much fun =)

Comment by MotorCitygirl – July 26, 2013 10:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Barrowman can’t go a day without beeing somehow inappropriate! this muthaloving p*ick!!! I LOVE HIM !!!! :D :D :D

Comment by Lilu – July 27, 2013 03:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t even have to watch the video. Of COURSE it was John Barrowman. ;)

Comment by Julio – July 27, 2013 07:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are you afraid of John Barrowman ? That was kinda weird how you were running away from him with your eyes averted. He barely pulled the band of his underwear out to show you he had super-hero underwear on. You acted like he was going to attack you. Your behavior was really weird and to be honest kind of embarassing for you.

Comment by Tracy – July 27, 2013 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why? I’m a heterosexual woman, and I’m beginning to find JB’s constant dropping of trousers really embarrassing. I wish he’d just stop it.

Comment by Bouncy Castle, UK – July 29, 2013 03:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post