Disney Channel's Shake It Up! Is Shutting Down

Get More: Cancellations, Kids TV, News

Shake It Up CancelledDisney Channel’s dance-themed Shake It Up! is shuffling off to Buffalo, wrapping its run after this, its third season.

Per our sister site Deadline, the series will sign off after producing 78 episodes, the last of which is to air this fall.

VIDEO | First Look: Jessie Travels from the Future to Save Mankind

The news comes six weeks after it was announced that sister series Good Luck Charlie is calling it quits, airing its final episodes in early 2014.

Shake It Up! co-lead and recent Dancing With the Stars competitor Zendaya is set to headline a Disney Channel movie based on the book Boys Are Dogs, starting production in August.

RELATED | Good Luck Charlie to Feature Same-Sex Parents Before Signing Off

Disney Channel recently (and strongly) premiered one new series, Liv and Maddie, and has two others, Girls Meets World (you may have heard of it) and I Didn’t Do It, set to launch in 2014.

Comments (125)

• good god,the show was awful…just like every other Disney show or movie.

Comment by merp – July 25, 2013 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hey! Good Luck Charlie is an exception and Gravity Falls.

Comment by iMember – July 25, 2013 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Gravity Falls is a truly great show :)

Comment by ZmaX – July 25, 2013 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think Gravity Falls is an ok show

Comment by Nicole – August 12, 2013 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Good Luck Charlie is the true exception. Great cast, sharp writing, and characters who are actually relatable (i.e., not pop stars, dancers on a TV show, or whatever the hell Ant Farm is). Everything else grates on the nerves.

Comment by MrMank – July 26, 2013 03:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You must be some old man or something, because Good Luck Charlie does not have no relatable characters. Do you know how many people in the world like dancing and the kids that wanna learn? They go to Shake it Up and move on from there (most of them). And ANT FARM is about kid prodigies, how is that not relateable… Seriously.

Comment by Manny – October 11, 2013 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • you must be some jerk, what if a kid got on and read these comment’s?

how would you feel about that?

Comment by noah – December 1, 2013 07:23 AM PDT
        • Good Luck Charlie is an very great show and I love it. Only thing that bugged me is when you had same sex parents on Disney Channel which is shows for kids. I just don’t want any children to think the wrong way and plus its despicable.

Comment by shaneal schifano – February 2, 2014 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Good Luck Charlie is a cute show! Also, while Austin and Ally is a tad cheesy, the cast is likable.

Comment by Mary – July 25, 2013 08:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree its too boring and predictable and cliche and laura marano certainly cant sing

Comment by brittney – October 13, 2013 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I liked Teen Beach Movie. Maybe its just becuase my dad made me watch all those awful surfer movies when I was a kid so I got the satire.

Comment by dude – July 26, 2013 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I have never heard anything that has made me yearn for the High School Musical soundtrack more than Teen Beach Movie. I will say some of the choreography was obviously impressive, but the music was horrible!

Comment by MrMank – July 26, 2013 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think Teen beach movie is a good movie because it has a lot of great songs in the movie.

Comment by Nicole – August 12, 2013 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • O.m.g shake it up is 1 of the best things on disney next to good luck charlie im going to be sad . I hate to see it go

Comment by Tashenae – August 11, 2013 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m going to feel more sad about Shake it up being cancelled because Shake it up’s my favorite tv show

Comment by Nicole – August 12, 2013 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yeah, Shake it up was the BEST show on disney channel!!
          I’m highly devastated that it’s gone.

Comment by Quan Millz – February 7, 2014 04:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Omg good luck charile and shake it up was the 2 best things on disney :(

Comment by Tashenae – August 11, 2013 08:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think Shake it up & Good luck Charlie were the best things on Disney too! I liked Charlie Shakes it up. I’m going to feel very sad about Shake it up being cancelled.

Comment by Nicole – August 12, 2013 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • For me shake it up was like underage strippers

Comment by Andrea – September 4, 2013 08:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No it is not

Comment by Angie – September 28, 2013 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Shake it up?what? NO! It’s a great show so mad/sad that it canceled I like everything about it the dancing, although the show was a bit cheesy I like it, Austin and ally is ok, the cast can’t really act but Calum and Ross are funny

Comment by Mark – October 20, 2013 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • first of all its not a good thing because its kids out their who love these shows like me so in that case its not good that their leaving especially shake it up that is my favorite show

Comment by Dominique – October 22, 2013 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Good luck Charlie is a great show…the best on. Please don’t cancel. My grandchildren love it.

Comment by Robyn bowman – October 28, 2013 03:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • no it wazent it very the best I seen snice the micky mouse club bak In the dayz

Comment by rush – November 7, 2013 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just shut up. I think your like 34 so let the little kids like their show.

Comment by Choose – December 27, 2013 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s so rude the show was amazing!! 😭

Comment by MFoote – December 28, 2013 09:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The show was brilliant and very funny.
      You’re out of your mind if you think that show was awful lol. shame on you.

Comment by Quan Millz – February 7, 2014 04:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Man my kids are going to be so sad!

Comment by Ayana – July 25, 2013 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mine too!

Comment by mo – July 29, 2013 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m going to be so sad too.

Comment by Nicole – August 12, 2013 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • FORGET MY KIDS, I AM SAD, I LOVE WATCHING THIS WITH THEM, I WILL NOT EVEN WATCH DANCING WITH THE STARS BECAUSE, ZENDAYA WAS ROBBED.:(

Comment by Deb – October 29, 2013 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Disney used to be cool. Even Hannah Montana was cool back in the day.
    Those HSM days are over, and I still feel like a kid when I listen their songs. :)

Comment by Claudia – July 25, 2013 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hannah Montana was never ” cool “. It isn’t even that old. It’s from 2006. Not 1996 or the 80s.

Comment by Bob – October 8, 2013 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Then can we please get Gravity Falls on a regular schedule for its second season?!

Comment by Sam – July 25, 2013 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah what is up with their schedule? If I didn’t have it saved as a series recording, I would never know when that show was on

Comment by Allen – July 25, 2013 09:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shake it Up was a cute series but I agree that it’s ran out of story to tell at this point. The ratings still seem to be very good so im glad it’s atleast going out on a high note.

Comment by Avery – July 25, 2013 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Everything on this network is so female-centric. I don’t mind female shows, I loved Kim Possible and Lizzie McGuire back in the day. But try and, wait for it, shake it up a little bit. Oh, and kill the laugh tracks

Comment by Brock – July 25, 2013 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Disney XD is more boy centric in my opinion so it evens out. (Lab Rats, Kickin’ It, Crash and Bernstein)

Comment by Marie – July 25, 2013 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I like Disney channel much better than Disney XD because Disney XD is a channel for boys. The only shows that I hate on Disney channel are Phineas & Ferb Mission Marbel,Wonder over Yonder,the Mickey Mouse shorts & the new show with Calthum Worthy. I hate these shows because they are also for boys. The shows that I hate on Disney channel should’ve been on Disney XD only.

Comment by Nicole – August 12, 2013 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You sound dumb because there isn’t a such thing as a channel can be for a girl or a boy.
          Anyone can watch disney XD whether it’s a female or a boy.

Comment by Quan Millz – February 7, 2014 05:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But then…but then…how would we know if something was funny?? We need laugh tracks to tell us that! That’s why no one laughed at 30 Rock. :-)

Comment by MrMank – July 26, 2013 03:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Without *Laugh Tracks* Shows would be pretty boring and NOT funny.
        So you’ve made a valid point.

Comment by Quan Millz – February 7, 2014 05:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This stuck

Comment by tiffany – July 25, 2013 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • These kids should pre-purchase their rehab stays now to lock in the rate.

Comment by Jo – July 25, 2013 07:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Bella Thorne’s headlong run towards Lohan-dom may be partially responsible for this cancelation. She does not act like a 16 year old.

Comment by Patrick – July 26, 2013 07:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t know what the future holds for its remaining Disney Channel shows like Austin & Ally, Jessie, A.N.T. Farm and Dog with a Blog.

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – July 25, 2013 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • To be perfectly honest, I’d be happy if Disney cancelled all 4 of these shows and build a new schedule around Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, & the new Girl Meets World.

Comment by CJS – July 26, 2013 06:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Dog With A Blog needs to go to the dog house…

Comment by Steve F. – July 26, 2013 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • three of those shows NEED to stay there, It’s just Dog with a blog NEEDS to go.
        Them other ones are actually interesting and funny. stfu dude.

Comment by Quan Millz – February 7, 2014 05:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good riddance, bad rubbish.

Comment by Ashley – July 25, 2013 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does anyone remember when Disney was cool and had programs that were still family friendly, but all ages could enjoy? Anyone remember So Weird? The Famous Jett Jackson? In a Heartbeat?

Disney Channel is such a joke.

Comment by Cory – July 25, 2013 08:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I loved In A Heartbeat!! And The Famous Jett Jackson! I just went on YouTube to watch BugJuice, the summer real life camp show. Disney was ahead of the times.

Comment by Rachel – July 25, 2013 08:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thanks Rachel! Now I’ll have that theme song stuck in my head for the rest of the night…

Comment by it doesn't come in a jar; it comes from who you are – July 25, 2013 10:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This! All of this! I was just thinking about Kim Possible and Jett Jackson! It’s a shame that’s not what our kids have to grow up on. Can’t Disney have an Old School channel?

Comment by mo – July 29, 2013 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So Weird was my favorite Disney Channel show back in that time. I realize now that some of the themes (like Molly’s problems, spirits after Fi, her father) were quite mature for the average Disney Channel viewer (well, the first two seasons anyway–stopped watching after that).

Comment by Dede – July 25, 2013 10:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES! Also The Jersey & Flash Forward!! Zoog Disney was awesome :)

The DCOMs were pretty good too… Zenon, Smart House, The Color of Friendship, The Luck of the Irish, etc. If anyone stays up late night, they sometimes show the old school ones at 2am!

Comment by mandypanda – July 26, 2013 12:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • thank god it’s over now wait for a.n.t farm to be canceled and dog with a blog
    i mean really most of the Disney channel shows are so unoriginal and rubbish

Comment by nini – July 25, 2013 09:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i loved the old Disney with movie surfers/the fun original movies back in the late ninties early 2000s, the Jersey and others. i feel bad for the kids who watch nu Disney

Comment by dude – July 25, 2013 09:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gravity Falls has to be one of my favorite series on Disney Channel.

Comment by AMCPress – July 25, 2013 09:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh and the concerts they used to have

Comment by dude – July 25, 2013 10:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on Smile for better( new day, new life…. new beginning).

Comment by smiley4better – July 26, 2013 05:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shake it Up wasn’t a bad show per se. The thing is that it shared the same traits as the majority of today’s Disney shows have: a.) not being funny, b.) annoying cast, and c.) chasing stardom as a predominant storyline. As I said response to an earlier post, if I had the ability to, I would cancel the rest of the shows similar to Shake it Up ( Dog With a Blog, Jessie, Austin and Ally, and ESPECIALLY A.N.T Farm) and just start fresh by building a new schedule around the shows people enjoy (like Gravity Falls and Phineas and Ferb)

Comment by CJS – July 26, 2013 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wouldn’t cancel Austin and Ally or Jessie. If anything I would renew both of those for 4th seasons. Those 2 shows are somewhat family friendly in my opinion (especially Jessie). I agree with cancelling Shake it Up, Dog with a Blog, and A.N.T. Farm. I think Disney should also cancel all their animated shows except Gravity Falls. Animation is not Disney Channels strength. I would start airing a lot of reruns of their former series (Wizards of Waverly Place, The Suite Life on Deck, and Kim Possible) if I were in charge of Disney Channel.

Comment by Connar – November 28, 2013 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You’d be a bad director LOL!
        I wouldn’t want you to be in charge of disney channel, You’d want to cancel a great show like Shake it up, and wizards of waverly place CANNOT come back because the whole cast is all grown up especially selena gomez.
        including all them other old shows that was on Nick, Them kids are all grown up and doing other things in life like movies etc.

Comment by Quan Millz – February 7, 2014 05:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t like Shake It Up, A.N.T. Farm, Dog With Blog,or Austin and Ally. My favorite is Good Luck Charlie. I will miss that one, not Shake It Up.

Comment by Kathy – July 26, 2013 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Good luck charlie wasn’t even all that good actually.
      Shake it up will ALWAYS be the best show on disney channel & ANT FARM.
      Whether you like it or not :)

Comment by Quan Millz – February 7, 2014 05:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good luck Charlie best show on tv. Think could do few more years! What a loss! Show family can watch together.

Comment by Bonnie – July 27, 2013 02:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like Good luck Charlie & Shake it up. They are the best shows on Disney channel.

Comment by Nicole – August 12, 2013 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Honestly I think gravity falls is the worst. It’s dumb there isn’t a point to it. I used to love watching lizzy McGuire, Hannah Montana, that so raven, Kim possible, and the suite life of zack and Cody. Now they are canceling their one good show (good luck Charlie) and another of the two shows I can tolerate (shake it up) I’m done with Disney.

Comment by Youdontneedtoknow – July 29, 2013 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m sorry? Gravity falls is perfect

Comment by Jayden – September 27, 2013 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree Gravity falls sucks

Comment by Kay – November 17, 2013 07:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wait i know its canceled but is it still on Disney as in the shows old episodes still come on??

Comment by Amina – July 29, 2013 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nope, The TV Show is removed from ON DEMAND.
      When you visit the disney channel section, you won’t see the show there.
      Because it’s replaced by the new series show called *I didn’t do it*

Comment by Quan Millz – February 7, 2014 05:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • To be honest I thought good luck Charlie was bad and wasent even funny, I think Disney channel was trying to bring a family show on but didn’t do it any justice. I think it not the cast it just the creators, like shake it up Disney channel is just trying to make every on famous and was just trying to find the next Selena’s Gomez and Miley Cyrus, instead of caring about if the show was actually entertaining and funny. Disney channel just so weak now know of the show on lie austin and ally, ant farm, dog with a blog, or any other crap on their is actually funny or good. I think the last decent show on Disney channel was wizards of Waverly place, because it was actually funny and original like the other past shows Disney channel use to make. I think Disney channel should cancel all their show cause their just boring and bad and or meaning less, and they lack comedic style. I really hope girl meets world isn’t bad boring because the original boy meets world was a great show, and it will be sad to see Disney channel just make it stupid and boring, I think it shouldn’t be on Disney channel, because the oringal wasn’t, Disney channel just aired reruns of it. I just hope it as it as bad as the shows they give today, wow who would have known Disney channel would stuck so much, Disney channel you need to stop trying to make everyone that comes along a star and worry about making the shows good, because without a good show, how can you make a star like Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez. A thank god Demi lovato left Disney channel because her show was bad and the spinoff also so Radom was very bad, Demi made a good move there. So Disney channel make better shows if all you want to is make super stars, because without good decent funny shows, all your stars would be nobody’s after their shows end. That’s my advice to you Disney stop with the crap!!!!!!

Comment by Marie – August 1, 2013 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i think good luck charlie was a great show n shake it up wasnt that bad n disney is really blowing it

Comment by jizzywizchunks – August 6, 2013 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dog with a Blog needs to go. Every Epsisodes Dilema doesnt make sence to me

Comment by Rebecca – August 7, 2013 07:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GLC gets cancelled and crappy shows like Jessie are still on? What?! That show is no better than SLOD

Comment by Jenny – August 7, 2013 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why are they shuting shake it up down i mean if it wasnt for them i woudnt have danced so much bring them back

Comment by agir – August 7, 2013 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shake it up was ruined when they took the character Gunther off the show it became stupid. Before it was really cute to see the dynamics of the group of kids playing on the show. I left Tinka just standing there with her finger up her nose.
    Also Good Luck Charlie is the last show on Disney that is any good the rest are stupid. No more iCarly no more Victorious the one with the talking dog is just so stupid I can’t even turn the TV on. Disney stop worrying about having a show with same sex couples and try to save your channel it stinks….. That younger brother in Shake it u is great but they work well TOGETHER not alone. Sam and Kat my god was someone DRUNK when they came up with that show so stupid…
    YOu must have lost your leaders and good writers.

Comment by Shelley – August 9, 2013 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SOMEONE please get those Kardashians off television PLEASE they are just an embarrassment to American’s

Comment by Shelley – August 9, 2013 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brandy and Mr.wiskers was a great serie

Comment by Dug – August 10, 2013 12:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hi u guys Shake it up is okay it’s good just be clam not be mean

Comment by Juliana Aviles – August 10, 2013 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stop being mean it is a relly relly relly good thing to look at

Comment by Tashenae – August 11, 2013 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love good luck Charlie they cant met it go

Comment by effil – August 12, 2013 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Good luck Charlie’s a cute show because it has a toddler & a baby on the show

Comment by Nicole – August 12, 2013 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m going to miss Shake it up very much. It’s good that they only have a few more episodes left.

Comment by Nicole – August 12, 2013 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • dog with a blog really has to go. But come on Austin and ally, shake it up and good luck Charlie are actually really good. BTW not looking forward to mission marvel, so stupid and lame. Why does shake it up and good luck Charlie have to end so soon! WHY!!!!!

Comment by Chi-Chi – August 15, 2013 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I Like the Shows Good Luck Charlie, and Shake it up, And Dog with a Blog. If You are going to Cancel a Show Please cancel Austin and Ally, Gravity Falls, and Phineas and Ferb. those Shows are Boring.

Comment by Kevin. – August 20, 2013 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They aren’t going to be canceling Gravity Falls anytime soon. The show got renewed for a second season, and its not coming out until 2014, so we are getting some Gravity Falls shorts (like the Mickey Mouse ones) next month so it will keep us entertained while Gravity Falls is on hiatus. The show also attracts plenty of viewers, my whole family watches the show including every single kid in my school. It’s saving Disney. Think about it. If Gravity Falls hadn’t aired, these shows would have gotten canceled MONTHS ago. By the way, Gravity Falls is becoming more mature. The rating is changing from a 7+ rating to I think a 10+ PG rating because of certain jokes.

Comment by Mabel – September 4, 2013 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They should cancell GLC & Phineas and ferb.
      And keep Austin & Ally including Shake it up.

Comment by Quan Millz – February 7, 2014 05:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really miss Suite Life, but like a few of the new ones, Good Luck Charlie, Austin and Ally, but none of the “cartoons”.. Certainly do NOTlike the new disney cartoons. Mickey isn’t the cute little mouse he is intended to be. He looks scary now!

Comment by mumedad – August 25, 2013 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I luv shake it up pleaze dont cancel it my baby sister cried when i said that pleaze keep it on air. And pleaze stop replaying old episodes 8 times a day noone payed money to watch the same thing over and over agian.!!… !!!!!….!!!..!!!.!!!.!..!.!!.!..!.!!!!!

Comment by Lizzy – September 1, 2013 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • my sis too!’

Comment by lilyanna – October 14, 2013 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh give me a break people…seems like everyone who is complaining about the shows on disney outgrew the channel long ago and are too old to even care. I for one am greatful that there is still a channel I can leave the TV on and leave the room without worrying about what inappropriate commercial or show is about to pop on!!! Great shows sad to see them go!

Comment by lynn – September 9, 2013 10:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank god! That show was stupid after they crossed over with Good Luck Charlie.

Comment by AccaliaKerlis – September 11, 2013 10:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AS A GREAT GRANDMOTHER, I HAVE LOVED THE DISNEY CHANNEL SINCE THE START! I HAVE LOVED ALL YOU’VE DONE THROUGHOUT THE YEARS! IT’S DIFFICULT TO PLEASE EVERY ONE, BUT AT LEAST WE CAN BE KIND TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE WORKED SO HARD TO BRING FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT HIGHER, AND REACH SOME CHILDREN WHO THROUGH THESE SHOWS HAVE ESPIRED TO REACH FOR THE STARS, INSTEAD OF OTHER HARMFUL THINGS! THANK YOU FOR YEARS OF GOOD VIEWING & AND MANY MORE TO COME! GOD BLESS YOU ALL! ANASTASIA RAPP

Comment by Anastasia Rapp – September 14, 2013 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NO!!! IT CAN’T END! That is my fav disney channel show…:(

Comment by Lauren – September 19, 2013 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh… Sorry! I was talking about good luck Charlie…this is my third fav tv show…

Comment by Lauren – September 19, 2013 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The show was soo much better when Gunter and Tinka were regulars and Gary hosted the dance show. Zendaya (I’m too good for a last name) annoys the heck out of me! The show has gotten progressively worse. It should be cancelled.

Comment by Noybeanna – September 28, 2013 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NO!!! It was the BEST SHOW EVER CREATED.
      It was freaking hilarious I loved Ty & Deuce. and other cast members.

Comment by Quan Millz – February 7, 2014 05:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sooooo glad disney is ending shake it up I thought it would never end that show was just stupid and annoying.
    Now all I have to hope for is for disney to end ant farm,jessie, austin and ally, and dog with a blog.

Comment by Jackson Johnson – September 28, 2013 09:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Shake It up should stay on disney, & Austin & Ally.
      Ant Farm should remain on disney channel as well, I LOVE JESSIE.
      They all should stay except for Dog with a blog.
      You’re crazy for saying them shows should be cancelled. Are you retarded?

Comment by Quan Millz – February 7, 2014 05:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s really no surprise ”Shake it Up” is getting cancelled, I mean the show was starting to become pretty annoying as the two main characters have changed to much. At the begining Rocky was a slightly shy, over achiever, friendly girl. Now Rocky is the overly sarcastic girl, that always looks bored, and who’s nails seem to grow an inch every few seconds. And Cece has just changed from being a confident, trouble maker to a ”princess” who’s main goal in life is to have more tan 50 boyfriends in a year. Also, since Gunther left, Tinka seems lost, as if she didn’t know who she was. And the part that I hated the most about Shake it Up, is not only the fact that Gary got replaced by Ty, but that Cece and Rocky were suppoused to be the background dancers of the show ”Shake it Up: Chicago” yet they where at the front of every single dance. Another Disney show that I found entertaining was ”Jessie” but much like Shake it Up, it has changed since the middle of season 2. Jessie seems disconnected from the kids and spends all of her time besides Bertram (and sometimes Zuri.) Emma just seems like a dumb blonde now, Ravi keeps on pretending that he’s perfect and has disconnected from Mrs.Kippling… ALOT, Zuri is just too sassy now, and Luke is just way too interested into dating any girl he sees. Overall I will miss most episodes of both series’ but right now it’s either change them back to how they were or cancel the whole show all-together.

Comment by Huma – September 29, 2013 05:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Disney Channel died in 2006 when Hannah Montanna first aired. Cheap jokes, horrible acting, bad role models, cheesy songs and overall, aimed at 12 year olds and tweens who screamed and beat up their parents to buy the latest merchandise. Disney Channel has slowly been getting worse and worse. Hannah Montana, Jonas, ANT Farm, Dog with a Blog, Shake It Up, Good Luck Charlie, Suite Life on Deck, Wizards of Waverly Place, Jessie and all those other shows that produce a laugh track every 5 seconds are what killed this generation. And Cartoons they show now are so lifeless. Phineas and Ferb is flat and the style is overall horrible. There are no details in any of the designs, the characters are ridiculously deformed and they produce the same jokes every single time. It’s just like with those live action shows making jokes with words ” Poop, Fart and Pee ” which seems to make kids laugh these days. These ” Pop Stars ” think they can sing when they just rely on Auto Tune. If you heard them sing live, You would see how out of harmony and tune their vocals are. Look at Miley Cyrus. She can’t sing and she is now nothing more but a dirty stripper and drug addict. The Jonas brothers have just disappeared and so will most of these tweens when they are older. Disney only cares about money now and will keep forcing out talentless, spoiled kids every second to earn a quick buck.

Comment by Bob – October 8, 2013 09:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • U r half right half wrong the singers r awful some shows r bad some r good

Comment by Mark – October 20, 2013 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good luck charlie, liv and maddie, and dog with a blog r the only good current sitcom shows on at this point they need to get rid of ant farm austin and ally, and tht stupid stupid new show wilfblood tht shows looks like some ridiculos spinoff of my babysitter is a vampire wich was as well corny they need to get these shows chekd by kids and teens who watch disney channel

Comment by brittney – October 13, 2013 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ANT FARM, SHAKE IT UP, WOWP, Austin & Ally.
      ARE ALL THE BEST TV SHOWS CREATED!

Comment by Quan Millz – February 7, 2014 05:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I believe good luck charlie is the only show with a live audienc

Comment by brittney – October 13, 2013 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHY ARE U RUINING MY FAVORITE SHOW IT WAS MY FAVORITE!

Comment by lilyanna – October 14, 2013 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post