Sons of Anarchy's Season 6 Premiere Date Is...

SoA_512_Darthy_0865(1)SAMCRO will reconvene at 10/9c on Tuesday, September 10 on FX, the network announced Wednesday.

Additionally, Sons of Anarchys sixth-season premiere — which picks up a few days after the events of the fifth season-ender — will clock in at a super-sized, 90 minutes.

RELATED | Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Spoilers: Scoop on SAMCRO’s ‘Most Dangerous’ Foe and a Pair of New Faces

As SOA creator Kurt Sutter revealed at Comic-Con, the upcoming episodes find Chibs in the SAMCRO VP seat and Tara kicking major tush behind bars.

Are you counting down the hours until you get to hang out with Jax & Co. again? Sound off in the comments!

1. Dave says:

I can think of few shows that have stayed as consistently great as this one has. Can’t wait!

• Len says:

I disagree. The last two seasons have really lost focus. It’s not the show it was during the first two to three seasons. It’s like taking dexter, which has a charm to the fact he’s a serial killer, and I’d they just made him a cold blooded killer. That’s what has happened to SOA. It was a show about a biker gang, that did a lot of bad things but you had some sympathy, and there was a charm to it all. Now it’s just about violence and outdoing the last seasons violence. It’s not about people being stuck in a bike gang that desperately wanted out anymore, but about how they’ve lost it.

No the show has not maintained itself. At all.

It’s still a very well done show, and thhe acting superb, but the story, sorry no. It’s nowhere near what it was about.

• Fran says:

You know, I kinda agree with you. It’s still a great show but nowhere near the quality of the first few seasons. There really is no one left to root for. They’ve all become such awful people. Like I said, I still enjoy the show but shows like the Shield gave us awful people but you saw more to them than the badness.

• Michael says:

Disagree Len…this is what happens to any group, individual or family that constantly bucks the system…the only way sam cro will “win” is with total anarchy in the society they run around in. Even then it will still be the hungry dog that will try to topple the current top dog…its the animal kingdom on bikes! Lovin it!!

2. Fran says:

Can’t wait! Love that they do 90 minute eps every so often, now if only Justified would do the same.

3. Ron Perlman and the actor who played Jax were great in PACIFIC RIM. You guys better go see that flick.

4. A says:

So excited. I just finished all the seasons of the show and I’m hooked. Can’t wait!

• Laurie fowler says:

When I watched my friends entire series i was hooked! Already ordered season 5 and waiting until September until its delivered. I even adopted a cat and named him Jax! Can we say obsessed

5. Adam Bramble says:

Can’t wait. i hope this season makes me like Tara again

6. Cort says:

Can’t wait! I’ve missed this show! Love Tara and I guess she’s been in training all this time just so she could take care of herself in the big house and yay for Chibs. Hope he gets emotional and says a beautiful line of something that I only halfway understand.

7. Josh Pedroza says:

I actually like how they are making them unsympathetic characters. It’s showing Jax’s descent into darkness and how the gavel corrupts. Charlie Hunnam thinks the last season, (next year) will be about redemption for Jax

8. Miguelazo says:

I really loved the show and can’t wait for the next season!

9. Jacqueline Taylor says:

I love the sons of anarchy I watch every season I cannot wait for Season 6 yes awesome. and I am baking the writers do not kill jax.

10. carlo says:

Reside in Germany and cant wait for season 6. Hope one of the US Fans will stream season 6 as soon as possible. Any suggestions were to find the stream?

• Jen says:

If btvguide.com works in Germany, it’s one of the best places to find shows online, and they’re very prompt with posting reliable streams.

11. Jerry says:

Finding a start date made my night. Gave up the club life for a good wife, so this brings back all sorts of twisted memories. Time for Jenna to PAY!!!

12. OMG I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT SEPTEMBER , THAT IS WAY TOO LONG, COME BACK, COME BACK, I AM BLOWING MY WHISTLE NOW, COME BACK COME BACK, <—– SAID LIKE ON THE TITANIC. W2O THIS IS BAR NONE THE BEST SHOW ON THE AIR

13. Esme says:

OMG! HOOKED ON SOA. DESPERATELY TRYING TO FIND SEASON SIX. ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN STREAM FROM. I AM A UK VIEWER. GEMMA IS THE MOST CORRUPT AND HOPE JAX MAKES HER PAY, NOW THAT WILL BE AWESOME TO SEE HOW THAT PANS OUT