Fall TV Preview

Sons of Anarchy's Season 6 Premiere Date Is…

SoA_512_Darthy_0865(1)SAMCRO will reconvene at 10/9c on Tuesday, September 10 on FX, the network announced Wednesday.

Additionally, Sons of Anarchys sixth-season premiere — which picks up a few days after the events of the fifth season-ender — will clock in at a super-sized, 90 minutes.

RELATED | Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Spoilers: Scoop on SAMCRO’s ‘Most Dangerous’ Foe and a Pair of New Faces

As SOA creator Kurt Sutter revealed at Comic-Con, the upcoming episodes find Chibs in the SAMCRO VP seat and Tara kicking major tush behind bars.

Are you counting down the hours until you get to hang out with Jax & Co. again? Sound off in the comments!

Comments (19)

• I can think of few shows that have stayed as consistently great as this one has. Can’t wait!

Comment by Dave – July 24, 2013 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Breaking Bad :D

Comment by Adam Bramble – July 24, 2013 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I disagree. The last two seasons have really lost focus. It’s not the show it was during the first two to three seasons. It’s like taking dexter, which has a charm to the fact he’s a serial killer, and I’d they just made him a cold blooded killer. That’s what has happened to SOA. It was a show about a biker gang, that did a lot of bad things but you had some sympathy, and there was a charm to it all. Now it’s just about violence and outdoing the last seasons violence. It’s not about people being stuck in a bike gang that desperately wanted out anymore, but about how they’ve lost it.

No the show has not maintained itself. At all.

It’s still a very well done show, and thhe acting superb, but the story, sorry no. It’s nowhere near what it was about.

Comment by Len – July 24, 2013 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You know, I kinda agree with you. It’s still a great show but nowhere near the quality of the first few seasons. There really is no one left to root for. They’ve all become such awful people. Like I said, I still enjoy the show but shows like the Shield gave us awful people but you saw more to them than the badness.

Comment by Fran – July 24, 2013 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Disagree Len…this is what happens to any group, individual or family that constantly bucks the system…the only way sam cro will “win” is with total anarchy in the society they run around in. Even then it will still be the hungry dog that will try to topple the current top dog…its the animal kingdom on bikes! Lovin it!!

Comment by Michael – August 19, 2013 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait! Love that they do 90 minute eps every so often, now if only Justified would do the same.

Comment by Fran – July 24, 2013 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ron Perlman and the actor who played Jax were great in PACIFIC RIM. You guys better go see that flick.

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – July 24, 2013 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Charlie Hunnam is the first name in the opening credits and you still don’t know it.

Comment by Sam – August 2, 2013 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited. I just finished all the seasons of the show and I’m hooked. Can’t wait!

Comment by A – July 24, 2013 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • When I watched my friends entire series i was hooked! Already ordered season 5 and waiting until September until its delivered. I even adopted a cat and named him Jax! Can we say obsessed

Comment by Laurie fowler – July 29, 2013 07:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait. i hope this season makes me like Tara again

Comment by Adam Bramble – July 24, 2013 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait! I’ve missed this show! Love Tara and I guess she’s been in training all this time just so she could take care of herself in the big house and yay for Chibs. Hope he gets emotional and says a beautiful line of something that I only halfway understand.

Comment by Cort – July 24, 2013 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I actually like how they are making them unsympathetic characters. It’s showing Jax’s descent into darkness and how the gavel corrupts. Charlie Hunnam thinks the last season, (next year) will be about redemption for Jax

Comment by Josh Pedroza – July 24, 2013 11:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really loved the show and can’t wait for the next season!

Comment by Miguelazo – July 25, 2013 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the sons of anarchy I watch every season I cannot wait for Season 6 yes awesome. and I am baking the writers do not kill jax.

Comment by Jacqueline Taylor – July 26, 2013 04:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reside in Germany and cant wait for season 6. Hope one of the US Fans will stream season 6 as soon as possible. Any suggestions were to find the stream?

Comment by carlo – July 29, 2013 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If btvguide.com works in Germany, it’s one of the best places to find shows online, and they’re very prompt with posting reliable streams.

Comment by Jen – August 2, 2013 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finding a start date made my night. Gave up the club life for a good wife, so this brings back all sorts of twisted memories. Time for Jenna to PAY!!!

Comment by Jerry – August 7, 2013 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT SEPTEMBER , THAT IS WAY TOO LONG, COME BACK, COME BACK, I AM BLOWING MY WHISTLE NOW, COME BACK COME BACK, <—– SAID LIKE ON THE TITANIC. W2O THIS IS BAR NONE THE BEST SHOW ON THE AIR

Comment by Thee Wire Whisperer Coiffure – December 24, 2013 07:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post