Fall TV Preview

Grimm Cast Talks Season 3′s 'Cinematically Big' Start, Wesen Wedding & Renard in a BabyBjorn

Get More: Fall TV Preview, Video

Grimm Season 3 PreviewNBC’s Grimm has barely begun filming its third season, and “We are already tired,” Reggie Lee told TVLine when the cast stopped by our Comic-Con suite.

His castmates David GiuntoliSilas Weir MitchellBitsie Tulloch, Sasha Roiz, Bree Turner and Russell Hornsby laughed and nodded in agreement. The exhaustion sounds like it’s worth it, though;  Mitchell added that Episodes 1 and 2 — which pick up right where Season 2 left off — are “cinematically big” and feature “rock-em, sock-em zombie fightin’ times.”

RELATED | Details on Grimm‘s ‘Dangerous’ Nick, Smitten Hank and Spooked Wu

Press PLAY on the video below to hear the Grimm guys and gals dish about Nick’s rescue, the “long and winding road” to Monroe and Rosalee’s nuptials, what Lee wants most for his on-screen alter ego and why Capt. Renard might sport a BabyBjorn around the precinct before the season’s up. (Roiz is joking on that last one, but the visual it creates is too good not to share, no?)

Tags: ,

Comments (28)

• Monroe and Rosalee wedding. Thank you, life <3

Comment by Barbie Furtado – July 24, 2013 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great interview! I love the chemistry of this cast; seems like they’re having a great time together. Re: Wu’s first name, I’m hoping for Drew.

Comment by Alia – July 24, 2013 08:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really looking forward to this season. Can’t wait!

Comment by Aimee – July 25, 2013 05:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too, Aimee! The show keeps getting better & better, & I can’t wait for Season 3. Terrific writing & acting, and great chemistry between the cast!

Comment by shadowmia – August 31, 2013 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am looking forward to the upcoming season. As for Wu’s first name. . . . Reggie! Some reference to the baseball great would be funny to me. . . .

Comment by Sherri Dorbritz – July 25, 2013 05:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Grimm just gets better and better. I’m looking forward to Season 3!

Comment by Mikael – July 25, 2013 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They seem like such a fun group! Thanks for posting the interview, so much fun to watch them all together. Can’t wait for this season, sounds like it’s gonna be great!

Comment by Kristina – July 25, 2013 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show! Thanks for covering!

Comment by Jill – July 25, 2013 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the show! Love all the characters! Can’t wait for new season! ;)

Comment by Susy – July 25, 2013 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope there is a season 4

Comment by dennis – July 26, 2013 12:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the whole cast! Each episode is so interesting. Can’t wait for season 3!

Comment by yaya – July 26, 2013 10:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Frau Peah, Captain Renard’s grandmother or mother?

Comment by chris – August 6, 2013 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GRIMM IS THE BEST SHOW EVER. DONT STOP AFTER SEASON 3 PLS. SUE

Comment by sue wilson – August 7, 2013 12:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So In love with Captain Renard!!! Can’t wait for season 3!!

Comment by Nicki – August 8, 2013 08:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t beleive monrosalie wedding! He’s mine! I’ll just pretend its me xD

Comment by Lottie s – August 9, 2013 05:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brst tv series ever. Cast is fantastic

Comment by Inez – August 9, 2013 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best tv series ever. Cast is fantastic

Comment by Inez – August 9, 2013 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the whole casts of Grimm! I can’t wait for the Season 3!

Comment by Heide – August 10, 2013 11:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Grimm can we say terrific awesome super show!

Comment by Kimberly – August 11, 2013 12:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for Season 3. It is a fun, ‘scary’, clean Friday night, or whatever day of the week, good TV with my teen and tween!!! Something we enjoy together!

Comment by Paula – August 12, 2013 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I miss this show so much and glad it is coming back in the fall. Didn’t realize how much it was a part of my Friday night entertainment (please return it to Friday).

Comment by Martha – August 13, 2013 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One of the BEST shows on TV! Love the cast except for Juliet! I’m hoping there are many, many more seasons!

Comment by Bellab – August 19, 2013 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The best show on TV I’ve ever seen! Excellent cast except for Juliet.Can’t wait for Season 3.

Comment by Dahlia – August 26, 2013 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this movie and wish to have the latest season via my e-mail box

Comment by buh Ronald beng – August 30, 2013 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just found the show and love it. Thank God for Amazon prime so I am catch up all all episodes and love each one. It is funny seeing Silas on the show and playing a good guy since every time I see him I remember him as Haywire from Prison Break. David is very good looking. I love to see Alexis is coming to town. I wonder if he will be a good or bad dude. i like him playing the good guy, but he can do both pretty well.=)
    I was wondering if David’s mom will be returning and we see more of what she has been up to the last almost 20 years. Obviously she was evil all along, or turned evil over the course 18 years, or got captured turned evil, or she is not Nick’s mom because she did not give very much past detail except maybe one snippet to confirm her identity. Why would Aunt’s Marie’s death trigger Nick’s abilities if Nick’s mom was not dead? I have a lot of questions.. Then she comes back when Nick has the coins is weird and takes them and seems to have succumb to some sort of darkness. What will she do with the coins? Is she working for a royal family? I have lots of questions/theories. I am enjoying the show very much and now that Supernatural is no longer on Fridays i have no problems watching it when it airs regularly. Looking forward to season 3.

Comment by SL – September 2, 2013 12:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show and hope it never ends. As the show goes on they improve so much getting better and better, the stories are excellent. After watching episode 1 of season 1 out of curiosity of what this is about i was hooked, hope it never ends.

Comment by bradheffernan – September 17, 2013 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just so looooove this show! Great cast, interesting storyline and surprising twists! Keep the good job going, guys! Can’t wait for Season3!

Comment by Anna Jacqueline – September 26, 2013 03:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Transform your social media presence with our speedy, cheap and trusted expert services.

Make huge visitors from social media sites

Comment by purchase facebook likes – October 2, 2013 12:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post