Comic-Con

Team Nikita Previews Jet-Setting Final Season, Talks 'Mikita' Conflict, Amanda's Demise and More

Nikita has plans to reach such great heights in its final season, with the now-homeless Divisionites setting up camp in a mobile “lair in the air” (or as Maggie Q comically calls it, “l’air”). What’s more, they’ll do it all in the name of locating their MIA leader. (Don’t fret, she’ll be located sooner than you think.)

VIDEO | Nikita Final Season Sizzle Reel

Q and her Nikita cohorts Shane West, Lyndsy Fonseca, Melinda Clarke, Aaron Stanford, Noah Bean and showrunner Craig Silverstein dropped by TVLine’s Comic-Con suite to dish all about the CW spy saga’s swan-song run. On the docket before signing off for good: Bringing ‘Mikita’ back together, for better or worse; more missions led by ‘Ryanoff'; and a big, epic death for Amanda… Probably.

Watch the cast chat with Meg Masters below, then hit the comments with your predictions for Nikita’s final six installments.

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Comic-Con, Interviews, Video

1. iMember says:

It’s not even over yet, and I already miss it dearly.

2. Rue says:

Meg is such a good interviewer! So professional and poised! Good work :) This video was difficult to watch in that I already miss the show and seriously dislike talk of the end, but it is what it is.

3. Roger says:

I don’t want this show to end.

• John says:

Agree, don’t want it to end and wish it was at least 13 episodes if it had to end. I guess we have to just think of it like 3 two hours movies to see it off, which is a lot better than Terminator:SCC got (which was a crime).

• John says:

SIx is rough since you are like already fearing the end of it mid-season, three episodes in all already, while 13 or 24 you don’t think about it until way into the season. But yeah six is a heck of a lot better than none so at least it will get a good ending and not be left with the cliff hanger mess of all cliff hangers as TSCC was, FOX really blew it beyond big time with that.

4. Wow, Meg is a great interviewer! Such poise! This was so awesome! Thank you! :)

5. Jared says:

I am still so upset about this cancellation the most of this past season. I don’t want it to end! :(

6. luli says:

I’m sick of the Mikita stuff!! I want Nalex! They once and always will be the heart of the show!

7. luli says:

She did have someone in season 1, ALEX!

8. Patricia says:

I can’t wait for the show to come back, even if it’s a limited run, i’m so glad it gets to have a proper ending on their terms as opposed to just being cancelled at the end of a season and not give fans closure. Besides, shows get worse after too many seasons, it’s good that Nikita is going out on top.

9. “On the docket before signing off for good: Bringing ‘Mikita’ back together, for better or worse; more missions led by ‘Ryanoff’; and a big, epic death for Amanda… Probably.”

Funny how they don’t mention that negligible supporting character called Alex. I wonder if she’ll do anything in the final season…

WTF happened to that amazing show that was first and furthermost about Nikita and Alex’s beautiful, unique bond? Oh, that’s right – they decided to forget about that and make the show all about “Mikita” cheesines because the fangirls went gaga over them. Great job, Silverstein.

10. Lisa says:

I need lots of Birkhoff time to ease into the end. By far the best character by the best actor

11. Carlos Costa says:

I CAN”T with Amanda dying. She’s the best character. I know she’s a villain but I don’t want to see her die.

12. Mikael says:

I wish it had gotten 13 episodes, though I am grateful it got a final season at all. There’s so much to wrap up in just 6 episodes! Are we going to get a resolution for Sam/Owen?

13. Beth says:

Once again CW screws the fans! Going to miss this show and the great cast.

14. Sunshine says:

Glad they get a chance to wrap things up but truly wish we the fan were granted a full final season to say goodbye or at least a final 13 eps….

15. John Winters says:

how about a reunion show 30 years from now when they gather for one final mission!

16. Laurie says:

I hate to see that ‘Nikita” is over. The only way to stay around is to do missions, I guess. I would watch that. :-) Also, there appears to be negative energy between Maggie and Lyndsy. . Wattup Ladies…we want to know?