Comic-Con

Exclusive First Look: Watch Nikita's Nostalgia-Filled Comic-Con Sizzle Reel Now!

Nikita Comic-Con Season 4 Video SpoilersReady to say goodbye to Nikita?

The cast and showrunner of The CW’s spy saga took the stage for the last time at Comic-Con this Thursday morning (in a panel moderated by yours truly), and we’ve got your exclusive first look at the movie-grade sizzle reel that kicked things off.

RELATED | Nikita Spoilers for the Final Six Episodes

For more than three minutes, you’ll be transported back inside a Division where Percy reigned supreme and Nikita fought against the machine. You’ll then venture outside of those underground walls, to a time where Michael, Nikita, Birkhoff and Alex rallied against the Big Bad and his even more evil cohort Amanda.

And finally, you’ll revisit the action-drama’s penultimate season, where Amanda took drastic measures against the Scoobies, Owen became a “new” man and Nikita, sadly, ditched the team for the greater good.

Press PLAY to experience the walk down Nikita memory lane for yourself, then hit the comments with your favorite moments from the past four seasons.

Loading video...

Comments (22)

• Love Nikita! Will be sad when it’s over.

Comment by Jay – July 19, 2013 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome video… I will miss Nikita!!!

Comment by AlbTrex – July 19, 2013 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn this is sad, really sad, but the best moments, ahh the first season, Michael jealous was awesome, when he discovered that Owen was working with Nikita,

Comment by Lore – July 19, 2013 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No I am not ready to say goodbye to Nikita. I love this show too much and will miss it terribly. Too many favorite moments to list.

Comment by H – July 19, 2013 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • man that was a good video, how is it more people dont watch this show?

Comment by Alan – July 19, 2013 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah I don’t know. It’s better than most of the stuff on the larger networks.

Comment by 123 – July 19, 2013 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i’ve been miffed at them since they killed off Sean. Good riddance.

Comment by Cyn – July 19, 2013 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh cry me a river, he added nothing to the show besides his abs.

Comment by dude – July 19, 2013 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Why should I waste my time crying a river when I will watching something other than Nikiduh?

Now I’m off to visit the zap forums. I’m sure this show is being rightfully dragged over there.

Comment by Cam – July 19, 2013 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • todays Friday right?

Comment by eddie – July 19, 2013 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Frankly, Nikita is probably the most well-produced series in CW history. That video is indeed movie-quality.

Comment by pantheralumguy – July 19, 2013 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, great recap! Going to be so sad when it’s over, but suspect the last 6 episodes are going to be awesome! Go Nikita!!!

Comment by algalhi – July 19, 2013 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • gonna miss this show a lot.

Comment by Kat – July 19, 2013 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love everything about NIKITA. Birkhoff is my all time favorite. Will be very sad to see it end.

Comment by Lisa – July 19, 2013 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show so much! I can’t believe it has been cancelled. I’m going to pretend that some other network (Netflix)? will pick it up, because it is so popular overseas!

The characters are really well written and performed (Berkoff, Nikita, Michael, Owen, Alex, Fletcher)

Did I mention that I love this show?

Great trailer leading into Season 4.

Comment by Tracy – July 19, 2013 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita is the best show on TV the best, it is sad that it is ending…This started from a foreign movie and is now a phenom…To end it, is a shame to TV…

Comment by martin – July 19, 2013 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so happy they get to close out the series with a short season, but man I’m going to miss it! Thanks for keeping it alive this long!

Comment by David – July 19, 2013 08:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NIKITA was the best show ever on television. It will be missed immensely.

Comment by Nevilla – July 20, 2013 05:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita was the best show!!! Sad this will be the last season.

Comment by Sarah – July 20, 2013 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great video . . I’m not ready to say Goodbye to Nikita :( ! I will be very sad when it’s over . . Nikita is the best show on the world . . I will miss it ‘(

Comment by Amal – July 23, 2013 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn, i can’t even take it, Nikita & Alex I’ll miss you so much, can I get Amanda’s 4n no.? She made the muv great.

Comment by simon – August 7, 2013 05:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita your good, alex and micheal thanx for entertaining us, every thing has an end but aaa we shall miss you so so much.
    we need another more.