Exclusive: ABC Extends Mistresses Cast's Options — Is a Season 2 Renewal Next?

Get More: Exclusive, News, Renewals

Mistresses RenewedABC is considering going to second base with Alyssa Milano and her fellow Mistresses.

The network has quietly extended the options on the show’s core cast through the end of September, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The move signals that ABC is seriously considering bringing the frothy summer romp back for a second season.

UPDATE: It’s renewed!

RELATED | Mistresses Recap: Dead Man Stalking

While not a spectacular ratings performer, Mistresses — which stars Milano, Jes Macallan, Rochelle Aytes and Yunjin Kim as a quartet of pals grappling with infidelity, stalkers, reappearing presumed-dead spouses and other juicy soap-opera tropes — has been holding its own on Mondays at 10/9c opposite CBS’ mighty Under the Dome. (It’s certainly faring better than NBC’s Siberia, not to mention last summer’s ABC embarrassment Glass House.)

Thoughts? Are you craving more Mistresses? Weigh in below!

Tags: ,

Comments (829)

• yes i am craving more mistresses, I so hope they renew it for another season

Comment by Klarissa – July 17, 2013 06:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Okay, renew this for a second season and I’ll start talking to my friends bout this show.
      It’s a really awesome show but it’s the kind of show you don’t wanna be caught dead watching especially if you’re a 20ish guy.

Comment by Leo – July 18, 2013 05:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I would think it would be weird if a 20ish straight/or gay man didn’t like this show. We gay boys like our Diva’s hence Alyssa. And well straight guys like her and I guess the other girls as well cause they are hot. Nothing to be ashamed of LEO. Per, your name it seems like you watched Charmed. Did you tell people about that?? I love Charmed!!

Comment by Taeylor – August 5, 2013 08:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • LEO | CHARMED | WHITELIGHTER

Comment by Richie – August 29, 2013 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Renew this wonderful show. The cast is phenomenal and the storyline is so juicy My friends and I love talking about the goings on each week. Come ABC keep this show on the lineup.

Comment by Dorothy – August 31, 2013 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I hope they renew this wonderful show! I always looked forward to it each week. It is better than some of those deadbeat shows.

Comment by Sarah – September 13, 2013 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yes, I agree. This is a great show. I absolutely love the cast. ABC please bring it back.

Comment by geneva – September 23, 2013 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hands down. Best since desperate housewives. Please! Please! Extend!.?!

Comment by Jana – July 21, 2013 09:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agree! More PLEASE!

Comment by Kristina – August 13, 2013 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yes yes yes….more more more!!!

Comment by Michelle – September 14, 2013 10:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • couldn’t agree with this statement more!

Comment by fleur – August 27, 2013 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • yesssss, agreeed

Comment by B – August 31, 2013 12:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Please renew show. I was looking at our local paper for the upcoming season and couldn’t believe Mistresses wasn’t there! Has wonderful cast and stories that need to be followed up. Please bring it back. There so much junk on TV, but this is NOT one. Maureen

Comment by Maureen – September 8, 2013 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • LOVE THE SHOW ALYSSA MILANOS ROLE AND RHE GAL THAT PLAYS HER SIS PLEASE BRING IT BAVK CAN’T JUST KEAVE SAVY DYING THERE ON THE HOSPIRAL TABLE COM E ON GUYS….. .:))))

Comment by Bunny Scribner – September 10, 2013 05:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Please DON’T cancel the show . I am totally hooked. Need a second season.

Comment by Mary – September 11, 2013 08:20 PM PDT
        • You have got to be kidding….. this is the only show I watch on ABC. Rest of them are so pathetic. Why would they keep those rubbish ones and kill the best serial that they have on air?

Comment by verma – September 12, 2013 11:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • You are so right.

Comment by geneva – September 23, 2013 10:22 AM PDT
      • “Mistresses” is better than Desperate Housewives. The cliffhanger was great last night. Please renew for a 2nd season. I’m really into it now. Who will Savi choose when she recovers?

Comment by Nita – September 10, 2013 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I highly agree….this is a great show, the director picked four strong women to play the roles that they do. Please bring this show for a second season. (Crossing fingers) Can’t wait:)

Comment by Frenchie Tarin – September 18, 2013 06:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree !!bring back!!! 2 people out of 4 in our house watch !

Comment by hayli – September 23, 2013 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • second that!

Comment by Sarah – September 13, 2013 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • agree

Comment by ron the bomb – July 23, 2013 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Please don’t cancel Miatresses! I love that show

Comment by Crista – August 14, 2013 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Please bring show back for another season, even my husband likes it Lots of laughs

Comment by Gladys Amerio – September 9, 2013 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thisa is a great summer show. Keeps me coming back for more. Love the characters and story lines. It’s a nice change from the normal programming. This is a nice break from serious dramas.
      Please keep it going.

Comment by Julia G – July 23, 2013 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes more of Mistresses. I watch it on the Internet every Tuesday because three of my favorite TV programs are on Monday night. It wasn’t fair to pit them against each other. They are all shows worthy of keeping.

Comment by Dee – August 5, 2013 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Are you kidding our office of 30 watch this every Monday. We will be devastated if this does not come back. Love this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Lindsey – August 5, 2013 07:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really please bring this show back. I would always record it to watch it later on the Internet. I am really looking forward to the next up coming episodes. Please bring it back.

Comment by Janet Gloria – August 8, 2013 10:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I so want to know who Savi’s baby’s father is! Bring Mistresses back! Oh, and I want to kick Paul and his bit*hy mistress’s BE-hinds!!! Come on with the come on :-)l

Comment by m j – August 9, 2013 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well if you watched the finale then you will know that Dom is the father. Plus this whole series is pretty much like the UK version.

Comment by Dareen – September 10, 2013 05:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • And if you read the date of the post was PRIOR to the season finale

Comment by Alex M – September 16, 2013 02:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • And if you read the date of the post you would see it was written PRIOR to the season finale

Comment by alexam1012 – September 16, 2013 02:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am also anxiously awaiting the next season of Mistresses……..let us see what happens with all the women’s lives!!!!,

Comment by Pat – August 12, 2013 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love the whole cast. Cancel some of the other stupid shows!!!!

Comment by Jean – September 26, 2013 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree, this is a really good show. I love it.

Comment by pat – October 5, 2013 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I want to see more too. I would never liver that sort of life, so it is very entertaining. We have to see what happens!!!!!!

Comment by Buttercup – February 6, 2014 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love this show-I look forward to watching it each week. I need to see more
      episodes.

Comment by Jan Elliott – August 12, 2013 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am so mad this show hasn’t been on please bring this show back it’s the best story on tv

Comment by Carole Ser – August 12, 2013 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes I really like Mistresses. Very disappointed it wasn’t on tonight!

Comment by Laura Cowan – August 12, 2013 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I adore this show and I hope to see a 2nd season

Comment by Michele – August 13, 2013 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love the show I would hate to see it cancelled

Comment by Karen – August 17, 2013 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please continue the series!!! I’ve enjoyed it more than I thought I would! I look forward to more! Please :)

Comment by Patricia – August 19, 2013 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please, please renew Mistresses……great show!!

Comment by Cindy – August 21, 2013 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Misstresses has to come back!! Love Love Love this show.

Comment by Anne – August 23, 2013 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please renew this show!!! I really like it even though it is crazy sometimes!!!

Comment by Jane – September 2, 2013 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love this show so much!!! My girlfriends and I can’t stop talking about it and texting eachother as we are watching it!!!!! We love it…it better get renewed…it just keeps getting better and better!!!!!

Comment by Tammy Havlick – September 3, 2013 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Do not cancel this show. I love it. I thought I wasn’t going to like it but after the first episode I was hooked.

Comment by Christine – September 3, 2013 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES YES YES! We -my boyfriend and I just love Mistresses!We are really hoping it is renewed!

Comment by judy – September 6, 2013 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This has been the best series on TV in ages. How can you not bring on another season with the way it ended in the finale. Best show on ABC……bring them back soon…..we love Mistresses….

Comment by Deborah Isaacs – September 9, 2013 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Please please please, lets have another season of MIstresses! What would we do on a Monday night without it???

Comment by Judy – September 9, 2013 09:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just saw final show I hope to see more can’t leave it like that

Comment by shirl – September 9, 2013 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Season 2 should start tomorrow. Please bring back Mistresses!!!

Comment by L jacoby – September 9, 2013 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I second that … best show ever!

Comment by Tara – September 11, 2013 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes I am craving more Mistressess. I juist love it so much! Please don’t cancel the series.

Comment by Salvatrice – September 9, 2013 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • the worst ending I have ever seen on a TV show. Too many commerials

the mistresses

Comment by Joan Meyer – September 9, 2013 10:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes please renew Mistresses. It is such a good show. After tongiht’s finale/cliffhanger I have to know what happens next.

Comment by Sue – September 9, 2013 10:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I completely agree

Comment by Michelle – September 10, 2013 06:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please renew I’m hooked! This is next best thing to Scandal and it would be a mistake to pass on a recurring season

Comment by Tanisha Brooks – September 10, 2013 06:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please renew Mistresses, we are loving it here in South Africa!

Comment by Audette Butler – September 10, 2013 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • def need a season 2! love love love love mistresses

Comment by nanci – September 10, 2013 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • PLEASE DON’T CANCEL ;(

Comment by DG – September 10, 2013 11:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t get enough of Mistresses. But I think it doesn’t get as many viewers because the name. You should call it Girlfriends or Gal Pals.

Comment by Sue Boyette – September 11, 2013 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I Love the Show, Please, Please don’t cancel it. Can’t wait for the next Season!! I even have my husband hooked!!!

Comment by Lori – September 11, 2013 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, Yes, Yes, I want more mistresses!

Comment by cindy – September 11, 2013 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope so too. Great show!

Comment by Pat Sterley – September 13, 2013 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I didn’t think I was going to like it but…..I love it!!! we need to find out what is going to happen!!!

Comment by Sandra Rubino – September 13, 2013 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The show is great, please don’t cancel it.

Comment by Georgia – September 16, 2013 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t wait for next season, it is killing me to see what comes next! I truly love watching this show! Please return for a second, third, fourth seasons and so on!

Comment by Nicole – September 14, 2013 06:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love this show!!! Please keep, all my friends do too. We have mistress watching parties!!! It’s my only time away from the family!!

Comment by Katrina Cuff – September 16, 2013 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, please renew. It is a great program.

Comment by lynn konstanty – September 17, 2013 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love this show!!! Yes we want a 2nd season,,,,

Comment by Alayne – September 20, 2013 06:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • mistresses should be renewed and air prime time.

Comment by sherry – September 23, 2013 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love the show! Please bring it back!

Comment by mary vileta – September 23, 2013 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree I couldn’t wait for the next episode and I want a season 2 soon!!!

Comment by Desirae – September 24, 2013 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pleeeeeasssse give me more Mistresses. I will be waiting with my fingers crossed!

Comment by Crystal – September 27, 2013 10:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am hooked. Please bring it back!

Comment by Gina – September 30, 2013 10:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Loved the show please keep bring it back

Comment by Helena Chapman – October 7, 2013 05:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love it love it love it…Please bring it back..I so looked forward to Monday nights..It’s a gem IMO..

Comment by Connie Riggins – October 12, 2013 05:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • me and my daughter watched this show and we loved it .so please renew it.

Comment by Ruby – January 5, 2014 11:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good show. Good acting. Horrible title.
    Storylines are getting better and better though. I can see why there is an extension.

Comment by KenBud – July 17, 2013 06:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How is it a horrible title? it’s based off the UK show of the same name, the four women all have issues relating to infidelity, most of them are mistresses or deal with mistresses (Alyssa Milano has a mister-ess).

Comment by Cherry – July 17, 2013 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The title sounds skanky. Some people are very likely turned off by it and won’t watch for that reason.

Comment by Alex – July 17, 2013 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree about the title turning people off. When the show first appeared I refused to watch it because I watching a show about “mistresses” did not appeal to me. I only watched it out of boredom one night and was pleasantly surprised. The previews promoting the show didn’t help either because you really get the impression the show is only about affairs.

Comment by Susan – July 17, 2013 10:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Love this show but initially didn’t watch because title turned me off due to the title. I have been pleasantly surprised. Please bring it back

Comment by Lorrie – September 16, 2013 06:54 PM PDT
    • I agree that the title really doesn’t fit the show…. kind of like “Cougar Town.”

Comment by Bryn – August 11, 2013 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • if they renew hopefully its for next summer and not winter.

Comment by Elyse – July 17, 2013 06:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^THIS!

ABC has enough shows on its plate for fall & winter. Make “Mistresses” an recurring summer-gig & I’ll be happy ;)

Comment by M. – July 17, 2013 06:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If they made it anything but a summer show I just don’t think it could last! I know I wouldn’t be able to watch because I have way too many other shows I watch in the fall/winter. I would love another summer season though :)

Comment by Elyse – July 17, 2013 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Love the show. So disappointed it has not been on the past 2 weeks.
          Hope they make it a recurring summer show. Perfect for vacation viewing.

Comment by BCRN – August 17, 2013 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It will be like Rookie Blue which is also on ABC and on just during the summer.

Comment by sarah – July 17, 2013 07:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • works for me!

Comment by Elyse – July 17, 2013 07:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This is exactly right. It’s definitely a summer show.

Comment by Nate Hoden – July 17, 2013 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah, I agree with Elyse. Keep it a summer show and maybe move it away from busy Mondays.

Comment by wrstlgirl – July 17, 2013 06:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Good call! Move it off Mondays too. Under the Dome will probably always win Monday nights at 10.

Comment by Elyse – July 17, 2013 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My daughter and I have finally found a show to replace our love of Desperate Houswives. Please renew for Season 2!!

Comment by Mama T – July 17, 2013 06:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with Mama T. I unfortunately never watched Desperate Housewives while it was on air, but when all 8 seasons first appeared on Netflix… It was like I couldn’t get enough of it. I fell in love. This show definitely gives off a housewives vibe, and I would be really disappointed if yet another network hooked me and then cancelled a show. I can name off so many shows that I fell in love with only to find out that they were cancelled. Ringer, The Secret Circle, Lie to Me, Life Unexpected, and Blue Mountain State are just a few…

Comment by Tiffany – August 6, 2013 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes please.

Comment by AIFanatic – July 17, 2013 06:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am addicted to this show – I’d love to see it back next summer. I really hope they don’t put it on during the regular TV season, I already watch so many shows. It’s perfect in the summer.

Comment by Meghan – July 17, 2013 07:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am addicted too! I can’t wait to only watch it in the summer-put it on a different night if Monday has too many shows. I need to see it year around.

Comment by Jan – August 12, 2013 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No no no! can’t wait until next summer, need my show fix now!

Comment by dianne – August 30, 2013 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree the title is terrible but the show is so good. I love all the ladies and their different story lines.

Comment by smittenkitten76 – July 17, 2013 07:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please! I never expected to like this show in the least bit, and even had a “bet” going with pals about it probably being DOA. But when I watched it on premiere day, I was hopelessly addicted to it from that moment on. Needless to say, I lost the bet.

Comment by Alex – July 17, 2013 07:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the show and the extremely attractive women. However I could have lived without the dead husband being alive. A little far fetched. Excited to see what happens next season.

Comment by Steve – July 17, 2013 07:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show! I really hope it is renewed!

Comment by sarah – July 17, 2013 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes I’d love to see more Mistresses. I love the show. Hopefully it stays for season 2.

Comment by Wendy – July 17, 2013 07:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t expect to like this show but I absolutely LOVE it. Even though some of the story lines are a little bit out there the reaction of the girls, the emotion is so real. I hope to see a second season, just crossing my fingers that the stories don’t start getting super crazy like DH did a few seasons in!

Comment by Kristen – July 17, 2013 07:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One where the US version is better than its UK inspiration

Comment by cuius – July 17, 2013 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Show is getting better and better! Keep as summer show and move it to Sunday,Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Monday is not a good slot for the show. BUT PLEASE GIVE A SECOND SEASON!!!!!!!

Comment by Robert – July 17, 2013 07:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I Agree !
      Put the show anywhere on the schedule BUT Monday at 10 pm.
      The show would get better ratings if they were not opposite Under the Dome.
      It’s a great Summer show reminds me of a good Summer Beach Book.

Comment by Whatever – July 17, 2013 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The British original worked because they didn’t do too many episodes a year, so the soapy twists and turns didn’t pile on and feel ridiculous. I like the idea of ABC keeping this as a smaller summer-run like Rookie Blue. I also like the idea of Yunjin Kim being employed! More Losties need to be back on telly.

Comment by Dizzle – July 17, 2013 07:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! Love mistresses.

Comment by Cherrelle (@anyanka123) – July 17, 2013 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so addicted to this show, I’m really hoping it comes back for a second season!

Comment by Danielle – July 17, 2013 07:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! Def need more! Love this show!

Comment by Samantha – July 17, 2013 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This HAS to be renewed. It’s getting me through my summer!
    I pray to god they don’t throw it in as a winter show, it’d glossy, soap-style, addictive fun belongs in Summer.

Comment by Cherry – July 17, 2013 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes please!! This and devious maids are filling the very big hole desperate housewives left.
    Oh and keep it on the summer schedule.

Comment by Kyle – July 17, 2013 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This. DH left a huge hole in me. DM and Mistresses are filling it nicely.

Comment by Eric – July 17, 2013 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is excellent news. My vote agrees with the others here- this is a best in summer show! Love it! The cast is great and they are what makes people want to tune in!

Comment by Melody – July 17, 2013 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yes please keep this show on with Alyssa Milano and Jason George

Comment by beatrice sherman – July 17, 2013 07:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah this is the perfect show for Summer. I hope they do keep it around. Alyssa Milano is amazing. Jess, Rochelle and Yunjin are superb.

Comment by shuayb – July 17, 2013 08:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes yes yes yes yes!! I am soooo addicted to this show!

Comment by kristen – July 17, 2013 08:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Alyssa Milano!! They must renew!! I love this show!!!

Comment by Crystal – July 17, 2013 08:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love love love the show!!! I hope setting the dvr counts in the ratings because I can’t always stay awake but I HAVEN’T MISSED AN EPISODE. WINNER!

Comment by Anita – July 17, 2013 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope so, very good summer show

Comment by Juan – July 17, 2013 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would hate to see this go any where but summer. Jason George is way too good with Dr. Bailey on Grey’s.

Comment by Susan – July 17, 2013 08:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABC is trying to run summer programming like the USA Network has done for years – with some success. Not surprised with this cast that Mistresses is under consideration for a second summer. That title really is appropriate but that in itself probably drives away some potential viewers.

Comment by Sam – July 17, 2013 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay!!! More Mistresses!!! Great summer show!!! Keep it on the summer rotation!!!

Comment by Eric7740 – July 17, 2013 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is really good news!! Please renew for another season ABC!!! I’m really enjoying the show so far…. Love the juicy drama!! Perfect for summer!

Comment by Brooke – July 17, 2013 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they renew it! But please keep it to Summer and not move it to midseason where it might die.

Comment by Kalee – July 17, 2013 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is a perfect summer show!

Comment by Magically Suspicious – July 17, 2013 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am totally on-board with a season 2. It feels like the perfect summer series and a great answer for those of us who care less about anything “Housewives”. Ms. Milano and crew are my summer’s night dream team!

Comment by Rob Olivier – July 17, 2013 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes!! Love this show!! Haven’t had a good night time soap since the 80′s!!

Comment by Helen Sabatini – July 17, 2013 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For sure a SUMMER show it would have too many other shows to compete with during the fall/winter season. Besides it wouldn’t leave many good shows left for the summer season if they pull it. If I can’t be at home to watch on Monday night’s I DVR it and catch up on Tuesday night :) LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

Comment by Jenny – July 17, 2013 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes please please please renew, I don’t have regular season shows since all my favorites are gone. I usually watch dumb cable shows, so you can count on me for ratings.

Comment by Lana – July 17, 2013 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loving this show–the cast is uniformly excellent and it’s good soapy fun. Between this and Devious Maids it’s a good time to be a primetime soap fan.

Comment by ChrisGa – July 17, 2013 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love the show devious maids along with mistresses too. I hope both shows continue to do well.

Comment by Yvette – July 17, 2013 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They really should have placed this after Revenge on Sunday nights in January it would have made more sense.

Comment by Mika02 – July 17, 2013 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show. Love seeing Alyssa Milano back on tv. Please keep it going for a second season and then some.

Comment by Yvette – July 17, 2013 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutely love this show. Addicted after the first episode. Please renew Mistresses.

Comment by RonieJones – July 17, 2013 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • please 2nd season great great show with Alyssa Milano and Jason George

Comment by Beatrice Sherman – July 17, 2013 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show! I’ve been hooked since the very first episode! I love @jesmacallan as #Joss! Please renew for a second season!

Comment by ZoieP&JesMacallanFan (@zoiepalmerfan) – July 17, 2013 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i’m really more and more envolved with this show. Hope they renew for a new season!!

Comment by Thiciane Diniz – July 17, 2013 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really enjoy this show and the surprise story lines. I am very anxious to know that it has been firmly renewed.

Comment by Sarah – July 17, 2013 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh and Alyssa Milano is basically walking perfection. I LOVE her.

Comment by Nate Hoden – July 17, 2013 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sorry to say but Alyssa Milano is fat and tired not to mention a horrible actress. She can thank her fake tits that kept her career rolling through such embarrassing roles in films and tv shows. Wish she would just disappear already.

Comment by The_One_Critic – July 20, 2013 02:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Way to live up to your name “The One Critic.” Alyssa Milano isn’t fat, your a douche! Besides, this isn’t a place to dump your insecurities out. This is a place to talk about a Television show, and while Alyssa Milano stars in that show nothing you actually said about her related to the show… at all. You really hate her sooooooo much that you wasted your time just to get on some blog website about the show to write 3 sentences that actually say more about who you are then her? Way to go, because from what I’ve gathered. You must be incredibly shallow and insecure. Nice going “The One Critic.” Seems to me, you should spend a little more time criticizing your own actions rather than waste time discussing those of people you don’t even know…

Comment by Tiffany – August 6, 2013 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree with your comment. Alyssa Milano is a great actor and the shows awesome. It’s stupid for ppl to get on here and vent how they hate somebody so much and say stupid crap like that, it just reflects on what time of person they are.

Comment by Kayla – August 7, 2013 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Please, please renew “Mistresses”! Love this show!!

Comment by Irene Burgos – September 2, 2013 08:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I love this show I hope they bring it back for a second season.I think it should be a regular season show not a summer show.I hate that we’d have to wait a whole year just to see it again.

Comment by Colette – September 6, 2013 04:24 PM PDT
      • Fat? I would love to be so fat!!

Comment by Bryn – August 11, 2013 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Mean

Comment by Carole Ser – August 12, 2013 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Alyssa Milano is heavier since she is no longer a teenager. Do you weigh the same as you did 10 to 15 years ago. This is a good show and you are a jerk.

Comment by Judith Murphy – September 9, 2013 07:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You think Alyssa is fat? The only explanation to your comment must be that you are as skinny as the stick shoved up your ass. This show is AMAZING and so is Alyssa. I am dying for season 2.

Comment by love this show – September 9, 2013 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am obsessed with this show. I have all my sisters and friends watching. Please renew it. Idc what season it is I will watch. I am glued to the tv with the phone on silent when mistresses is on. Please renew.

Comment by Monique – July 17, 2013 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Keep it. Fun show to watch.

Comment by Shelley – July 17, 2013 07:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is my favorite show of the summer, please bring it back for a second season. I wonder if ABC will wait for next summer like Rookie Blue or if the will use it against the Olympics like they did with The Deep End (anybody remember that one).

Comment by Ram510 – July 17, 2013 11:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes we need a season 2!

Comment by Lisa – September 11, 2013 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nice to have a show that professional women with real problems relate to. Bring it back!!

Comment by CC – September 15, 2013 07:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post