Fall TV Preview

Exclusive Grimm LOL Video: Wu's Greatest Hits

Get More: Fall TV Preview, Video

Who’s got some of the best lines on NBC’s supernatural drama Grimm?

Wu. That’s who.

In advance of the series’ upcoming third season — which is shooting now — TVLine has your exclusive first look at a compilation of the snarky sergeant’s funniest moments so far. (And if you enjoy this, you probably can’t wait to see how Reggie Lee‘s Wu will react when he has his first direct meeting with a Wesen in Season 3.)

RELATED | Find Out Who’ll Tie the Knot in Grimm‘s Third Season

Those of you attending this year’s San Diego Comic-Con can catch up with the show’s stars (including David GiuntoliSilas Weir MitchellBree Turner, Bitsie Tulloch and, of course, Lee) and executive producers for a panel at 2:40 pm PT this Saturday in Room 6BCF.

Even if you won’t be mingling with the Grimm gang at ‘Con, press PLAY on the video below to watch Wu wax sarcastic about life as a Portland crimefighter, among other topics. Then hit the comments: What’s your favorite piece of Wu’s wisdom?

Tags: ,

Comments (15)

• Maybe I should actually start watching this show. I like snarky.

Comment by CourtTV – July 16, 2013 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What, no “Clean-up on aisle 3?”

Comment by Art_Conney – July 16, 2013 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just realized how much I love Wu.. I always knew there were butterflies..

Comment by Jooshua – July 16, 2013 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Wu a lot. For me, the star of the piece is Monroe.

Comment by JCK – July 16, 2013 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • darn, yet another “only in the US” video. hopefully someone posts it on youtube.

Comment by kbowie – July 16, 2013 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wu always has the best lines! Love his character and Monroe.

Comment by tvdiva – July 16, 2013 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Weren’t we supposed to find out his first name at some point this season?

I’m really holding out hope for “Lou”

Comment by ElKabong – July 16, 2013 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why do you hate Canada NBC? Why?

Comment by Louise – July 16, 2013 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And the UK.

Comment by Bouncy Castle, UK – July 17, 2013 05:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just so you guys know, it is a mutual thing. I live in the US and often tear my hair out at the fact that I cannot play any video whatsoever from the Canadian or British network sites, or any news sites at all originating from other countries. All of them should just get over it. What purpose does it serve to exclude viewers just because they live in a different country?

Comment by Maryann – July 17, 2013 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wu is pretty hilarious, isn’t he? And I, too, am curious about his first name. Oh, right, it’s “Sergeant,” isn’t it? ;-)

Comment by Dreamrose – July 16, 2013 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why, oh why, did the producers kill off Angelina.? What a sassy lady. By far the best female character on the show. Bring her back. Maybe she has a twin sister or something.

Comment by bobby – July 17, 2013 08:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your website offered us with valuable info to work on.
    You’ve done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

Comment by wygonakog.comxa.com – August 3, 2013 06:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I seriously love your site.. Pleasant colors & theme.
    Did you build this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I’m attempting to create my own blog and want to find out where you got this from or what the theme is named. Thank you!

Comment by Masotecun.Net78.Net – August 13, 2013 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have been browsing on-line more than three hours as of late, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It is pretty worth sufficient for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made just
    right content as you did, the net shall be a lot more useful than ever before.

Comment by Raymond – August 20, 2013 06:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post