Exclusive Grimm LOL Video: Wu's Greatest Hits

Who’s got some of the best lines on NBC’s supernatural drama Grimm?

Wu. That’s who.

In advance of the series’ upcoming third season — which is shooting now — TVLine has your exclusive first look at a compilation of the snarky sergeant’s funniest moments so far. (And if you enjoy this, you probably can’t wait to see how Reggie Lee‘s Wu will react when he has his first direct meeting with a Wesen in Season 3.)

RELATED | Find Out Who’ll Tie the Knot in Grimm‘s Third Season

Those of you attending this year’s San Diego Comic-Con can catch up with the show’s stars (including David GiuntoliSilas Weir MitchellBree Turner, Bitsie Tulloch and, of course, Lee) and executive producers for a panel at 2:40 pm PT this Saturday in Room 6BCF.

Even if you won’t be mingling with the Grimm gang at ‘Con, press PLAY on the video below to watch Wu wax sarcastic about life as a Portland crimefighter, among other topics. Then hit the comments: What’s your favorite piece of Wu’s wisdom?

1. CourtTV says:

Maybe I should actually start watching this show. I like snarky.

2. Art_Conney says:

What, no “Clean-up on aisle 3?”

3. Jooshua says:

I just realized how much I love Wu.. I always knew there were butterflies..

4. JCK says:

I like Wu a lot. For me, the star of the piece is Monroe.

5. kbowie says:

darn, yet another “only in the US” video. hopefully someone posts it on youtube.

6. tvdiva says:

Wu always has the best lines! Love his character and Monroe.

7. ElKabong says:

Weren’t we supposed to find out his first name at some point this season?

I’m really holding out hope for “Lou”

8. Louise says:

Why do you hate Canada NBC? Why?

• Bouncy Castle, UK says:

And the UK.

• Maryann says:

Just so you guys know, it is a mutual thing. I live in the US and often tear my hair out at the fact that I cannot play any video whatsoever from the Canadian or British network sites, or any news sites at all originating from other countries. All of them should just get over it. What purpose does it serve to exclude viewers just because they live in a different country?

9. Dreamrose says:

Wu is pretty hilarious, isn’t he? And I, too, am curious about his first name. Oh, right, it’s “Sergeant,” isn’t it? ;-)

10. bobby says:

Why, oh why, did the producers kill off Angelina.? What a sassy lady. By far the best female character on the show. Bring her back. Maybe she has a twin sister or something.

11. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your website offered us with valuable info to work on.
    You’ve done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

12. I seriously love your site.. Pleasant colors & theme.
    Did you build this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I’m attempting to create my own blog and want to find out where you got this from or what the theme is named. Thank you!

13. Raymond says:

I have been browsing on-line more than three hours as of late, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It is pretty worth sufficient for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made just
    right content as you did, the net shall be a lot more useful than ever before.