Ratings: Wife Swap Rises on Sunday -- Plus: The Cult and 666 Park Series Finales

Ratings Cult Finale 666 Park AvenueABC’s Celebrity Wife Swap for some reason saw an uptick this Sunday, rising 24 and 33 percent week-to-week to deliver 3.6 million total viewers and a 1.2 demo rating.

Leading out of that, Whowatchesit? Whodunnit? inched up to 3.1 mil/1.1.

RELATED | Sunday’s Big Brother Slapped With Disclaimer — What Did It Say?

Elsewhere on Sunday, NBC’s Crossing Lines matched last week’s total audience (2.9 mil) but ticked down to a new demo low of 0.5…. Per very prelim numbers tainted by 20 minutes of golf delay, Big Brother might be looking at a drop from last Sunday, yet likely will nonetheless dominate top broadcast TV’s night in the demo.

RELATED | 666 Park Avenue Finale Recap: ‘There Is a Price to Pay for the Thing We Want the Most’

Lastly, rewinding a bit: The CW’s Cult finale on Friday night drew 410,000 total viewers and a 0.1 rating, while ABC’s 666 Park Avenue closer on Saturday did 1.6 mil/~0.3.

Ratings for The Newsroom, which airs on a “cable” channel (called “HBO”), will of course come in much later and be reported under separate cover.

1. i watch whoddunnit, i find it the most hilarious awesome reality game , oh and the eliminations are bllody funny !!! sorry!

2. Mrs. Peele says:

i thought i read ‘season finale’ at the end of ‘cult’ – wasn’t it cancelled

3. K2 says:

So we’ll never know what “Hey, these things just snap right off” means?

4. shuayb says:

Bahahahahahaha at cult ratings… My word. If there ever was a show that failed it was this one…. Oh well. Alona Tal will find another vehicle. And Matt douchface Davis can go back to tvd as ghostlaric. Because you know we haven’t seen the last of ghosts…

5. AW says:

It would have been more interesting to see Sasha return and/or have a priest or someone from the church showed up at the end of the episode with documents showing that they’re now the new owners of the building instead, and kick everyone out of the building and have Hurricane Sandy sweep it away!

6. Nicole says:

I actually love whodunnit so there’s no need for insults. That’s just rude.

7. Tai says:

I watch Whodunnit. That show is hilarious. I don’t know if it always intends to be, but as far as reality television goes, it’s about the only thing I can stomach. I keep watching every week to see what hilarious way the next victim is going to “die” or what half baked alliances will be formed this time around. This show is awesome.

8. Morgan says:

I love Whodunnit. Only reality show I’ve been able to stand. It’s great

9. kirads09 says:

*Sigh* Crossing Lines – one of those “best shows you are not watching” situations.
    Last night’s episode (first of two parter) was so good. Please give it a fighting chance.
    But not feeling optimistic.

• lindasays says:

I am loving Crossing Lines! Such a great cast and unique story lines. Why is nobody watching?

• kirads09 says:

I think the collective short attention span. Crossing Lines is building characters and plot and you have to put thought to what is going on. To many people these days that is considered too “boring” or people don’t want to have to think. Sorry – JMO. Shame – really quality drama.

• mariana trench says:

Ditto on Crossing Lines. Really good cast and excellent plots. Really too bad it’s not being watched or even discussed.

10. Richard says:

666 park ave was a good show for me. The people who are watching and are not watching don’t have a clue what is good entertainment and because of those people who got warehouse, sanctuary, among other good shows canceled are ruining my TV viewing.
    I after 21YRS of Naval service am retired. I am also now very limited to what I can do due to my disabilities acquired from my physical demands and 14YRS out of my 21YRS in of my duties requiring me to be on Sea going Naval Ships. Due to my Physical responsibilities on board my ships I can no longer work and am under the absence of being able to physically perform many things that would bring anyone great freedom and pleasure. I am not complaining and I do not regret my choice to serve the USA, The Greatest country in the world, in Naval Service. My point I really enjoy watching TV and many of my favorite shows are being canceled because of a bunch of YA HOO’s don’t know crap and TV may not be a big part of their lives as it is mine. These people that did not think the aforementioned show’s were worth keeping on the air probably think Defiance is worth keeping. I have been watching it and every time the episode is over I find myself saying “Is that it”. I normally love shows like Defiance, but if you take away the cool SCIFY costumes all that you are left with is story lines that have been beat to death over the last 50YRS in other shows. I mean come on has any of you other viewers really looked past the costumes and considered the weak and filled with worn holes story line. I am very pissed off that my TV viewing is being decided by people that can’t stop tweeting or disengage their eyeball attention from their Phones for more than 2seconds. These folks may as just as well lose their voices because they use them less than 1% in the course of their day as compared to their fingers. Lace the screen of their smart phones with super glue and witness how their world will fall apart. The fingers will be in contact with their devices but if they can’t move them Oh Boy have they got a problem.

Have Fun