In New Breaking Bad Teasers, Hank Is Driven and Jesse Is Buggin' Out

With now less than a month to go until Breaking Bad returns with its final eight episodes, the acclaimed AMC drama has let slip with new footage from the farewell run.

Well, barely.

PHOTO | Breaking Bad First Look: The Provocative Poster for Final 8 Episodes

In a pair of teaser promos that serve up a grand total of eight seconds of fresh footage, we spy a bemused Jesse (played by Aaron Paul) beneath a coffee table, eyeballing a cockroach, while Hank (Dean Norris) is rigid with resolve in a way we’ve never seen before as he speeds… somewhere.

Drop what you’re doing for 20 seconds and press PLAY below to get your first taste of what’s ahead for the Blue Sky crew and the man who just might take down Heisenberg, for good. Breaking Bad‘s back Sunday, Aug. 11 at 9/8c.

1. One of the best TV dramas I’ve ever seen in years. Can’t wait to see how it all ends for the final eight episodes beginning August 11th. :-)

2. John says:

Can’t wait!

3. ER says:

I’m SO excited to see an angry and vengeful Hank. It’s been a long time coming.

4. Jason says:

Best show on TV. Not downtown Abby , not mad men , not NCIS, not greys anatomy , not two broke girls , not mike and Molly , not any other over rated show ( except sons of anarchy ). BREAKING BAD…….

5. Dude says:

cannot wait!!!!!!!!!

6. Britta Unfiltered says:

I wonder if Jesse is supposed to be dying in that scene. I was just re-watching the eps from last year over the last couple of days and noticed there was a line in that scene where they were watching Scarface and Walt says, “Everyone dies in this movie.” I’m starting to think that line was a very literal foreshadowing of what’s to come for the BB characters.

• Kay says:

Could be. He looks out of it/sedated so I thought he was using. But wouldn`t be surprised if he was dying. I always thought they have built Jesse up to be a tragic character and he would probably not survive. To me if he dies it`s more tragic than Walt`s death so would seem more fitting.

• Whatever says:

I Agree . If Jesse dies it would be more of a tragedy than if Walt died.

• DonDraperSaysWhat says:

Agree, I have a bad feeling Jesse won’t be ‘lying in the sun’ after this. Been watching it over again from the start, and am sad to think of it ending :(

7. lalal says:

i bet that scene with hank will be the first august 11

8. cas says:

I have always disliked Hank from the beginning. I think that is why I never wanted him to catch on to Walt. I just always held out hope Walt was still good, he would end up saving Jesse and himself and all would be okay. I really really hope Jesse survives.