Comic-Con

Exclusive First Look: The Following Scares Up 'Super' Cool Comic-Con Bags – Take a Peek!

Warner Bros. once again has the official Comic-Con bag market cornered — and we have your exclusive first look at the carryall featuring the fine (all mashed together) faces of The Following.

RELATED | Comic-Con 2013: The Complete TV Schedule

As any Con pro will tell you, fans will receive one of several bags touting WB television series — including the aforementioned Fox thriller, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, Revolution, Supernatural, Teen Titans Go! and The Vampire Diaries – upon check-in. However, unlike in previous years, the massive, doubled-sided accessory features two “super” bonuses: It doubles as a backpack, and it’s adorned with a superhero-worthy cape… that can be detached and worn on its own!

Take a peek at The Following‘s spooky offering in the front-and-back shots below, then hit the comments with your thoughts on this year’s bag.

The Following Comic-Con BagThe Following Comic-Con Bag

Comments (7)

• Just when I thought I could handle not being at Comic-Con this year. I weep for my loss.

Comment by oudenaarden – July 11, 2013 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly!!

Comment by Shirley Blantz – July 20, 2013 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah, yeah, what do the Supernatural bags look like?

Comment by ninamags – July 11, 2013 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What ever happend to the tweet event where you if you got a response you won something? I cant remember what it was exactly but I fill out the form on the link they sent me and still got nothing? Should I have? (@dancingwishy)

Comment by English – July 11, 2013 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It was while supplies last. And are you a US resident by any chance? If not, that could be another reason why you didnt get anything. :(

Comment by Arie – July 12, 2013 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This.Is.Freaking.Awesome. I cannot wait…

Comment by DarkDefender – July 11, 2013 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cute bag. I want one for myself now.

Comment by jr – July 12, 2013 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post