Video: Sons of Anarchy Season 6 -- It's War!

sons of anarchy season 6 videoSAMCROh, my God.

FX has released an early teaser for Sons of Anarchy‘s upcoming sixth season, and the tension can be cut with a knife.

RELATED | Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Spoilers: Scoop on SAMCRO’s ‘Most Dangerous’ Foe and a Pair of New Faces

The heavily stylized, slo-mo clip features the main cast in the throes of a bench-clearing brawl, with Jax literally caught in the middle.

Last March, series creator Kurt Sutter told TVLine that the new season (premiering this fall) will pick up “probably just a matter of days” after the events of the Season 5 finale (which saw Clay being hauled off to the pokey).

Press PLAY below and then hit the comments with your thoughts/predictions/hopes!

1. Kate says:

Woooo, cant wait. My hubby and I binge watched the first five seasons in like 6 weeks.

2. Sarah says:

Omg! I hate that FX only does half seasons and I have to wait forever! I guess I can rewatch season 5 while I wait! Not too much longer…

• reccer says:

They have shorter seasons for better all-around quality. I’d rather have a show with well-written short seasons than one with a dragged plot and many bad episodes.

3. Lady K says:

Holy cats! WOW! Cannot wait for Sons to return…hands down, my favourite show on TV! What about Tara being arrested??? Love Bobby between Tara and Gemma…can only imagine where Sutter is taking us in season 6 before we all crash in season 7….

4. S says:

So Clay is holding Jax back from the fight? Booby is between Gemma and Tara, Tig is (if you look at it) holding OJ back too and the swing looks like he is protecting his back. This will be an interesting season!

5. James D says:

Sweet! i’m itching for some more SAMCRO in the worst way. i think it’s time to dust off the DVD’s and binge on it. Jax has got his work cut out for him that’s for sure.

6. Beth says:

Saw Charlie Hunnam on Conan last night and his look was all Jaxed out! Made me excited for season six. Cannot wait to see what is going to happen with both Clay and Tara in legal trouble to say the least. Love SOA

• AshleyRae says:

Yeah i’ve seen him on conan also don’t mess w/him or his house!………….HE’LL KICK UR A**……….Anyhow the trailer is showing all of them fighting?…………hell yeah it’s going to be another INTENSE season! love me some JAX TELLER.

7. Whatever says:

Having SOA withdrawals , hurry Sept !

8. Jason says:

This show is so good and so well acted. This along with breaking bad are without question the best dramas on TV

9. Dave from the trailer says:

I was a little disappointed in last season. Seemed a little too over the top with some of the plots and voilenceThat said can’t wait for season 6.

10. DonDraperSaysWhat says:

Damn, cannot wait! Seeing Pacific Rim too, looking forward to seeing Jax outside of the show!

11. Kat says:

I completely geeked out when they showed this promo during The Bridge last night. Can’t wait to spend time with my dirty, sexy SAMCRO boys!

12. Jonathan says:

This is absolutely one of the two best shows on TV the other of course is Justified and I will leave that for now. I have never missed an episode of this show and even the repeats. Love it , Love it and by the way Love it.

13. Amanda says:

I recorded the promo on my phone so I could decipher it all. All I’ve gotten so far (besides the fact that everything is falling apart with the club) is that Tara’s hair is cut.

14. Bruce Stewart says:

SOA is by far the best TV drama I have ever seen. I look forward to season 6. The promo looks to me like someone is dreaming, maybe that is Jax’s dream in episode one? I also want to see if Clay finally dies this season. LOL he has deserved that fate for many seasons now…. C’mon season 6

15. H.Houston says:

I love SOA. And if anyone is having Opie withdrawals check out King & Maxwell on Monday nights

16. K.H. says:

Did anyone recognize the song in this promo? I know it, but can’t pin point who it is. It’s gonna drive me insane!

17. Anthony says:

Loyal fan! However getting a little pissed because FX only do like half seasons or something. Top 3 shows on tv for me Walking dead, King of thrones(since spartacus is over), and SSSSOOOOAAA……so please please fx give me more!

18. D.O. Jen says:

This group of Baddies is great. They have suckered us into believing its all true!!! I love it.! I can hardly wait for more blood bones and beef!…

19. Trip says:

I love and can’t wait for samcro to start the 6th season

20. Doc s says:

Man folks,it’s mediocre tv. Lighten up or get a life !

21. Stone says:

This show has become by the far the single greatest series in tv history if you ask me. The only downside to it is the swarms of wanna be bad ass weekend fatties that slap a patch onto a vest now and ride their bikes as if they would do anything but fart when you look at them sideways.

22. Kaycee says:

Just watched the Conan clip where Charlie addresses the ultra white tennis shoes he wears in the show and much to my dismay it would seem that he will not be changing to biker boots in future episodes. This was my only beef with the show and is quiet distracting to me. Oh well….guess I’m stuck with them for the rest of the final seasons.

23. Sharon says:

OMG, I can hardly wait. I keep watching the trailer over and over. I actually have Charlie as my screen saver on my phone.. One of the greatest shows ever written. Thank you FX ….