Exclusive Pretty Little Liars Sneak Peek: Spencer and Toby Make Their Way to Eerie Ravenswood

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Allow us to be the first to welcome you to Ravenswood, Pretty Little Liars fans.

Next Tuesday’s installment of the addictive soap (ABC Family, 8/7c) finally takes viewers to the town at the center of the upcoming spin-off  – and we have an exclusive glimpse at the haunting new setting.

RELATED | Pretty Little Liars Cast — Luke Kleintank Guest-Stars in Season 4

While Caleb is the one permanently relocating to Ravenswood, Spencer and Toby are actually the first to drop in when their investigation into Toby’s mother’s death leads them there.

Press PLAY below for your first look the newest “wood” in the hood (the spin-off launches in October, BTW), then hit the comments with your snappy judgements.

Loading video...

Comments (29)

• I’m excited to see how they transition over to Ravenswood and how it fits into the story.

Comment by Elyse – July 11, 2013 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ravenswood looks so good and scary

Comment by rebecca – July 11, 2013 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ravenswood was such a dumb idea.

Comment by dude – July 11, 2013 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • spooky

Comment by carrionne – July 11, 2013 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish they would ship Emma/Sutton and Ethan over to Ravenswood.

Comment by Jared – July 11, 2013 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • great idea!!

Comment by jeni – July 11, 2013 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They took Ethan over to Switched at Birth. He plays Ty Mendoza.

Comment by Nikki – July 11, 2013 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually he played Ty Mendoza on Switched at Birth before The Lying Game.

Comment by Tanya – July 13, 2013 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just wish they wasn’t taking caleb over there. I want him left on ppl

Comment by creepy – July 11, 2013 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Aww😢 how do u know that Caleb is gonna be in Ravens Wood and not pll any more? Who’s gonna be Hanna’s boyfriend lol

Comment by Arielle – August 3, 2013 07:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well Ravenswood looks creepy to me and with them old cars setting there and pulling out I almost thought, did they go back in time…lol….

Comment by K. – July 11, 2013 06:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love PLL but my favorite favorite shows are always sci-fi/fantasy/horror in some way…so gotta say I’ve never been so intrigued and excited for an ABC Family show. If this is just as addicting as PLL and doesn’t shy away from the weird elements I will be there every single week. :)

Comment by Cory – July 11, 2013 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg I can’t wait! I just know it’s gonna be sooo good!

Comment by melissa – July 11, 2013 10:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Uh.. it looks like Rosewood just in a sepia tone. No, seriously, ABC Family is cheap! They couldn’t dole out money for a new set?

Comment by Christian – July 11, 2013 11:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s rosewoods neighboring town so there’s going to be some resemblance

Comment by Makenzi – July 12, 2013 05:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so excited about Ravenswood! It looks so creepy, the scary atmosphere is created so perfectly.
    But my heart will always stay in Rosewood of course :p

Comment by Sina Aileen – July 11, 2013 11:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would give anything to visit Rosewood for a day.

Comment by lydia – July 13, 2013 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL….to prove that it’s creepy they have to make everything in black and white. Ha!

Comment by Sara – July 12, 2013 06:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lol ikr I was freaked out and excited I wondered why it looked so gray and old how can it be so grayish in such a sunny place

Comment by Lauryn – July 17, 2013 02:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on Sarah.

Comment by Sassa – July 12, 2013 07:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • error loading media..
    TVLine has visitors outside the US you know!

Comment by Stefan – July 12, 2013 08:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • dammit jus wanna kno who A is already… ugh!!!

Comment by girl – July 12, 2013 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know right! Me too!

Comment by Heyyy – July 13, 2013 04:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know I wish they could just tell us who a is I think a is ali as in Alison

Comment by Lauryn – July 17, 2013 02:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll be so sad when Caleb isn’t on PLL anymore. Ravenswood looks awesome though.

Comment by YEAH – July 13, 2013 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What a fantastic way of keeping PPL fans intrigued with the mystery with this new “wood”!! Looking forward to seeing how the two tie into each other!

Comment by Rion – July 13, 2013 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And I don’t think Caleb is leaving where did u get that from

Comment by Lauryn – July 17, 2013 02:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so excited .I hope its as good as PLL.

Comment by Britney – September 2, 2013 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post