Exclusive

Exclusive First Look: The Killing's Linden Attempts to Outsmart Her Captor -- Will It Work?

If only chunky knit sweaters offered some sort of protective power.

This Sunday’s The Killing (AMC, 9/8c) picks up with Linden at the mercy of presumed kid killer Pastor Mark Mike — and we have your exclusive first look at her desperate attempt to get the better of her captor.

RELATED | The Killing Recap: “People Only See What They Want to See Anyway”

Using her detective skills, a clearly terrified Linden begins to empathize with Mike, who temporarily drops the knife from her throat. He, however, is much too clever for such mind games and immediately makes it known that Holder’s better half isn’t getting out of this situation… alive.

Press PLAY below to watch the clip, then hit the comments with your latest theories: Is Mike is right guy for these crimes?

Loading video...
TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, Video

1. agnes says:

This is one of the best police series I’ve ever seen

• DonDraperSaysWhat says:

I agree. It has it’s flaws like any cop drama, but it’s tone is dark and the actors are wonderful

2. Diane says:

The third season is definitely the charm! I’ve loved every episode so far.

3. adeline says:

Love this series. The actors are AMAZING. And this kid who plays Bullet, definitely deserves an award nod.

4. what! says:

Linden will definitely outsmart Pastor Mike. I figured the story would lead us to the Pastor as the possible killer. From what I’ve seen, he fits the crimes but is it what I’m suppose to assume? I hope he isn’t another red herring, the show loves them. If it is, it will be disappointing. Then again, I’m starting to think the killer is a cop.

5. Simon Jester says:

This show has been sooooooo good this season.

6. Elias koteas is given third billing in the credits but I don’t recognize him. (According to IMDb, he’s only in about half the episodes.) Who is this “James Skinner” he’s playing?

7. Prcarp says:

I think Skinner will turn out to be the killer!

• AshleyRae says:

can’t wait to see this ep. linden is going to escape or he’s gonna let her go it’s one or the other.

8. TD says:

It seems a little early to be revealing the killer. I’m wondering if he’s not the actual killer but involved in the murders somehow, some kind of accomplice.

9. paysafecard hack says:

This is often why it’s vital to take a paper shredder or a cross
    cut paper shredder for your office and one for
    your home also. Today most of the business and service providers are giving the chance to shoppers to shop online
    easily but a lot of people are creating a menace by faking their
    identities and eating up the customer’s money. The American Bankers Association did not respond to requests for comment but Patrick Keefe, a spokesman for
    the Credit Union National Association, confirmed that the trade association was part of the industry group.