Fall TV Preview

NCIS Scoop: Cote de Pablo to Exit This Fall, Producers Promise 'Appropriate Closure' for Ziva

Cote de Pablo Leaving NCIS Cote de Pablo is invoking Gibbs’ Rule No. 11 — “When the job is done, walk away” — and has decided to leave CBS’ NCIS.

The actress, whose contract expired at the end of Season 10, will appear at the start of Season 11 (premiering Sept. 24) to conclude Ziva’s story.

RELATED | Fall TV: Get Premiere Dates for NCIS, NCIS: LA and Other CBS Shows

“I’ve had eight great years with NCIS and Ziva David,” the actress shares. “I have huge respect and affection for Mark [Harmon], Gary [Glasberg], Michael [Weatherly], David [McCallum], Rocky [Carroll], Pauley [Perrette], Brian [Dietzen], Sean [Murray], all of the team and CBS. I look forward to finishing Ziva’s story.”

In a statement, CBS said, “We respect Cote’s decision, thank her for being an important part of the NCIS team, and for eight terrific years playing Ziva David. Cote and CBS share a great respect for the NCIS audience, and we look forward to working with her and the producers on appropriate closure in this chapter of Ziva’s story.”

RELATED | NCIS Exclusive: First Details From Show’s WTF?! Season Premiere

News of De Pablo’s departure comes at the proverbial 11th hour, since NCIS is due to resume production next week. Her future with the show has been conspicuously in question since the spring, when her character of Ziva was steered into a dangerous mission of vengeance, at one point winding up in a (seemingly) brutal car crash.

After emerging from that episode-ending cliffhanger surprisingly unscathed, by season’s end Ziva and others had resigned from NCIS — and then the season ended with a four-month time jump, the disenfranchised agents thus far unaccounted for.

RELATED | Fall TV Grid: What’s on When? And Versus What?

Show boss Gary Glasberg maintained back in April, when de Pablo stood as the only cast member unsigned for Season 11, “I’m confident that things will work out, and we’ll present the best finale that we can and go from there.”

Are you bummed that Ziva and de Pablo are outta there?

Comments (1,102)

• I suspect that Scottie Thompson as Jeanne Benoit is coming back. She was scheduled to be on Graceland this summer but walked away from it at the last moment. I suspect they reached out to her when Cote started making demands. Why there isn’t a lot of upfront money for each episode for secondary actors, I suspect they may a ton on the rerun side. On the front side Mark Harmon is getting a ton as he has a credit as a “producer” which is always a good way to hide money so they can say we are only paying Mark X to make the others secondary’s happy.

Comment by David White – August 5, 2013 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • GOD, please don’t be right…..i DON’T want jeanne back…..she was TERRIBLE…..why oh why, does so many people WANT tony with women who ACCUSE him of MURDER?……do fans HATE him that much, that they feel he DESERVES it or what?

Comment by Alisa Neely – August 5, 2013 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You know, as much as I suspect that would be met with howls of outrage on nearly all sides, I personally would actually welcome that. I like Scottie Thompson and I liked Jeanne. I didn’t like that they decided to torpedo the remnants of the Tony/Jeanne relationship by having her accuse him of murder, but as far as Tony is concerned, I liked him more that season than I have any time before or since, and she’s the only woman I’ve ever really believed that Tony loved.

Comment by JC – August 5, 2013 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am sure the other actors know approximately how much Mark Harmon makes as a producer.

As for Jeanne, I refreshed my memory on Wiki —

———

Jeanne Benoit (portrayed by Scottie Thompson) first appears in the episode “Sandblast” as Tony DiNozzo’s new girlfriend. She is an ER resident in Washington DC. In the episode “Angel of Death”, it is revealed that her father is the arms dealer “La Grenouille”. It is also revealed that Director Shepard, during Gibbs’ absence (following his retirement at the end of season 3), assigned Tony to an undercover mission to get close to her, so that Shepard could get closer to finding Jeanne’s father. After “La Grenouille” is found dead, an FBI team led by Agent Fornell investigates Gibbs’ team and interrogates Tony based on testimony from Jeanne that he killed her father. She later admits to Shepard that she lied out of anger toward Tony for breaking her heart by lying about his identity and his intentions. She leaves the Squad Room after telling Tony (who lied about his feelings) that she wished she had never met him. In the episode “Bounce”, she is mentioned as someone who could possibly have a grudge against Tony and be willing to frame him.

———-

— I don’t see how she’d return, but of course the writers could figure out a way.

Anyway, having a love interest for Tony doesn’t solve the problem of having a new, presumably female, field agent.

Comment by stressline2013 – August 5, 2013 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The other cast members would have no idea what percentages of residuals Mark makes, if he has a cut of merchandising, what percentage of DVD sales he gets, and how much of the profits he gets as producer. They could guesstimate, but there’s no way any of them could know anything concrete beyond his per episode salary, which isn’t a round number. His agent and manager would take a percentage, his tax bracket would be likely much higher than someone making much less, etc.

Comment by Marissa – August 6, 2013 05:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • In all fairness, if anybody gets a cut of NCIS merchandise, Pauley Perrette should get her percentage for sales of Bert:

CBS EXCLUSIVE! Get the NCIS Bert the Farting Hippo puppet!

“The exclusive NCIS Bert the Farting Hippo was made famous by Abby — everyone’s favorite goth forensic scientist. Offbeat like Abby, this stuffed animal actually makes noises. Buy the NCIS farting hippo as an NCIS gift, or for your own stuffed animal collection. Bert the NCIS hippo features a realistic contoured head, bewhiskered muzzle, and speckled gray velboa fabric. Abby’s infamous NCIS Bert the Farting Hippo includes a kid-friendly plush studded collar and realistic farting noise!’ CBS Store online

Please be advised that the retail version of Bert may not sound identical to that shown on NCIS.

Comment by stressline2013 – August 6, 2013 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would like that. I did wonder at her characters rather abrupt Graceland exit.

Though not being an agent that would expand the boundaries of the show outside the bullpen were they to use her much.

Comment by John – August 5, 2013 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We simply don’t know why Cote left the show although most reporting says it didn’t have to do with money, and it was her decision alone.

One thing that I don’t thing has been mention here is that it is possible she wants to have a chance to extend here acting beyond what is possible on show with such a large ensemble cast.

Perhaps she wants to get starring or co-starring roles in movies. Or she may want to aim for a role like Kerry Washington has in Scandal, an ensemble show where she is clearly the star. In fact, Scandal made her an A list star and magazine cover-girl (Parade, Elle, and theAugust Vanity Fair).

The way NCIS is structured if Mark Harmon wasn’t already a star, who also was a producer, he’d just be one of the three primary characters (getting the same money) along with Michael and Cote.

There’s a big difference between shows with three or four primary characters and shows with two like Rizolli and Isles.

None of us knows if Cote just wants to take time off from show business, or wants more challenging roles. Maybe she wants to do a movie and redeem herself after “The Last Rites of Ransom Pride”.

Hey, given her training, maybe she wants to do a Broadway musical. She sang a song on “NCIS: The Official TV Soundtrack” called “Temptation.”.

Comment by stressline2013 – August 6, 2013 05:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All i want to see before shes leaves is her and tony finally get to together like thats what i have been waiting and im going to be so disapointed if it doesnt happen

Comment by ajla – August 6, 2013 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish Cote all the best. Her character will be extremely missed. I will continue to watch though, as I am a huge fan of NCIS, Gibbs and the team. Kudos to the writers and casting. It’s a remarkable show. Big suggestion: please don’t kill off her Ziva character. It wouldn’t be right for someone as strong as Ziva to have been compromised in that way.

Comment by Diane – August 7, 2013 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They should transfer Daniela Ruah from NCIS Los Angeles to NCIS.
    Bring on Kim Ravers full time to give G a spark and make Deeks a better agent.

Comment by sgt_cook – August 7, 2013 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Absent Deeks that would definitely work. But I l

Comment by John – August 7, 2013 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Stupid phone. :)

But I like Deeks and Kensi so, no, not just to slot in a good character at NCIS. I’m confident some one will be discovered.

Comment by John – August 7, 2013 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, no, and no. Not that there’s any danger of it happening, but I am not in favor of destroying the NCIS I am still enjoying in order to prop up the one that I am not. I enjoy the Kensi/Deeks relationship. I like Kensi with her own team and Hetty. She wouldn’t fit on NCIS. And I do not like Kim Raver, at least not as Paris Summerskill, and definitely not as a love interest for Callen.

Comment by JC – August 7, 2013 08:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Amen to all, leave the L.A. Crew alone, they’re great as is!

Comment by Huskygrl – August 8, 2013 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Although I am very sad to see Cote leave, I think that this COULD be a good thing for the show. It has become slightly repetitive and almost as if the writers are trying too hard, a new character could bring in a breath of fresh air to the show. After Kate died I was like “wahh ncis will never be the same” but although it changed, I liked it in a different way. I just hope they give Ziva a good ending and utilise the chance to bring in a great new character!!

P.S good luck Cote in whatever you do next :)

Comment by Natalie – August 9, 2013 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

P.S good luck Cote in whatever you do next :)

Comment by Natalie – August 9, 2013 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t stand the thought of Ziva not being on NCIS. That show is at the top of my list to watch. She is a great actress and a real beauty. I am actually crying already. Whatever show she does next, be sure I will be watching. I just loved her on this show.

Comment by Carol Kaiser – August 22, 2013 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is probably or sure not just the end of ziva’s story, I mean 8 seasons are a very long time! I think this is the end of the whole show! Everyone liked ziva so if she’s not there anymore the people watch other silly shows like ‘criminal minds’ or ‘castle’ or bones :’D
    I mean does somebody remember zack addy? Even now after 4 seasons there still fans hoping that he will return, but most of the viewers don’t remember him, because he was just 3 seasons on bones and not really one of the mean characters
    But ziva was! And 8 seasons are way to long to forget her!
    I think the first season without her will be the last of navy cis, she has just too much fans. And all of the tiva shippers o.O they’ll go crazy!
    We can just hope that they see all the comments with those crying smileys and way too much exclamation marks! Maybe ziva will return? Maybe she regrets her decision, so she’ll come back after one season and everyone is happy again! That’s what I hope and many other fans too! Without ziva there’s no navy cis, 2 or 3 seasons ok, but not 8 seasons!

Sorry for mistakes I’m from Germany :b (yes, german fans are very sad too)

Comment by Clio – August 24, 2013 01:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • let me make this VERY CLEAR once again: NOT EVERYONE LIKES/LIKED/LOVED ZIVA DAVID….soooooooo, please STOP with that…..because it’s NOT true…..if MH were to leave, then YES…..i could see the show being done…..but, it WILL survive cote/ziva leaving….and i say: GOOD RIDDENS to her….i and many OTHER NCIS FANS are tired of the ZIVA NCIS show….other characters were pushed to the background and or turned STUPID……she should have been gone several seasons ago.

alisa

Comment by Alisa Neely – August 24, 2013 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The Ziva debate goes on and on… most people like her and from my estimate about 5-10% posting here either really dislike her or just really don’t care.

Some like me like her, and think she was an asset to NCIS; but we think the creative team that made this show a success will find a way to keep this fine ensemble show successful.

Comment by Hal M. Brown (@HalMBrown) – August 27, 2013 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • well YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS of course! more so then when Sasha A left the show

Comment by carleenajones – August 24, 2013 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lamento la pérdida de Ziva, me parecía estupenda. No creo que otra que venga la pueda reemplazar.
    Me gustaría un Tony más maduro, ya no tiene edad para seguir pareciendo un adolescente de bromas tontas.
    Me encanta Mc Gee y los demás personajes.

Comment by maricrisdejesus – August 24, 2013 08:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not a perfect translation since I don’t speak Spanish, but this is from google.translat.

I regret the loss of Ziva, I looked great. I do not think the one that comes to replace.
      I’d like a more mature Tony, and not old enough to still look like a teenager of silly jokes.
      I love Mc Gee and the other characters

Comment by Hal M. Brown (@HalMBrown) – August 27, 2013 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Do whatever it takes to get Ziva to stay. She and Tony still have a way to go. I love the show but they need to make more stories other than some dead navy servicemem always showing up. Pleaseeeeee keep Ziva.

Comment by Charles – August 26, 2013 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so sad about this! The only way I think I can handle it (after a season 10 full of Tiva goodness) is if Tony and Ziva get together before they leave. Maybe NCIS could pull a CSI and copy what they did with Sarah/Griffin, they didn’t get married until after they left the show, and when she came back, he was just “in another country”, but they were still together! Have Tony and Ziva get together so she decides to leave NCIS. Replace that person on the team with someone who can be like Kate, a “sister” to Tony and McGee and focus on the McGee/Abby pairing instead for the love chemistry.
    This just depresses me so much! I love Tiva! I have for years! And I love NCIS…. I’m not sure I’ll watch it anymore if they don’t handle her leaving in some amazing way I can’t imagine.

Comment by Shelby – August 26, 2013 11:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva must die, its the only way. Sorry, I love her part on the show, but it is what it is. She’s done. On to the next thing.

Comment by Magnumguy – August 27, 2013 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hahaha pfff The Next Thing is The last Thing!

Comment by Liz – August 27, 2013 11:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love NCIS and especially Ziva. Absolutely love her. My husband even said he will miss
    her on the show. Love this cast together, although I liked Jamie Lee Curtis when she was
    the Director. Is the reason they would not give her more money or was it really her decision? Hope they consider letting her come back for special appearance shows.

Comment by Rae – August 28, 2013 06:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They should bring her back when NCIS has its final show — bring her back as having had a secret romance with Michael Weatherly, and have them get married at the end. Perfect ending!

Comment by Mary Maday – August 28, 2013 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • now see, that makes it sound as if the actors have been messing around….and that would be 100% FALSE…..MW is married and has 2 kids….he has been AGAINST the idea of TIVA from day 1.

Comment by Alisa Neely – August 28, 2013 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i will only address the “jamie lee curtis” part of your comment: she didn’t play the DIRECTOR….your thinking of the red-headed lady…..who USED ncis for her own gaines and put the WHOLE bunch at risk for revenge….she could have cared aless, if tony had been KILLED, as long as she got the FROG…..i am happy she is gone too.

alisa

Comment by Alisa Neely – August 28, 2013 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Everyone connected with the production of show who has talked to the media, and Cote herself, has stated this decision had nothing to do with money. Why re so many fans here having trouble believing this?

Comment by Hal M. Brown (@HalMBrown) – August 29, 2013 03:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t know :/
      Maybe it’s the easiest way for fans to get in their head why cote throws away 8 years full of work and this cute story :s :/

Comment by Liz – August 29, 2013 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t understand why all the negative remarks about Ziva and NCIS. It is a good program. I will miss Ziva too. All the actors are great and I hope it stays on for another 10 years.

Comment by Wyonee – September 3, 2013 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • DITTO to the third power

Comment by Steve B – September 4, 2013 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CBS is apparently drinking the same cool-aide that all the naysayers are chugalugging. The network has an ensemble cast that really works, is infrequently less than excellent in their portrayal of their characters and CBS is going to walk away. Of course I do not know what has caused this. Either CBS is a fool, Cote’s a fool or they both are. I’m retired military, served in combat and can relate to a great deal of what this program tries to convey. In my opinion, this production is spot on and in the high 90 percentile for believability. We often said in the military, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”. In the case of NCIS, fixing what works so incredibly well is a solution that only four letter expletives could fully address. I live in hope that common sense will prevail. Failing that CBS has lost two viewers for this time slot. Very sad.

Comment by Jim Eagle Falling Gregory – September 3, 2013 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ms. DePablo left for whatever reasons. According to her interview in Latina, and supported by NCIS and CBS, money wasn’t an issue.

Comment by Marissa – September 4, 2013 05:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cote:

You will be missed. I have been a long time fan of NCIS and watch it all day every day that it comes on USA Network. I guess we will be able to hold on to Ziva through re-runs. Thank you for a superb job you do at playing the character of Ziva.

Maybe you can work on playing cameo appearances in the future. I look forward to seeing you on your next USA Network project.

Comment by Steven Schuyler – September 4, 2013 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cote:

Comment by Steven Schuyler – September 4, 2013 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just wanted to say that im going to be really sad when ziva leaves. She is the strong female character that a lot of women look up to. I cant say she my favorite because there is no way i could ever pick a favorite, they all r my heroes in one way or another. ZIVA you WILL be Misssed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Show will not be the same. U r the best person to play the strong female on the team

Comment by alicen c. – September 7, 2013 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva was a great N.C.I.S. Officer she could put Tony in His place always as for the Actress Cota De Pablo was a fantastic actress she made the part her’s and play it just right I’m sure going to miss her I hope the door is kept open in case she want’s to come back. Thank you Ziva ( Coat De Pablo) for letting me enjoy you acting for a little while your faithful Friend Angie Sinift

Comment by Agnes Sinift – September 7, 2013 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva you kick ass you belong with NCIS. Even our cats watch when your on. nothing will be the same without you. We do wish you the best so you can be happy. P.S. Please smack Tony on the back of the head before you

Comment by Mr. and Mrs Brent Stewart – September 7, 2013 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA AND TONY IS JUST LIKE JERRY LEWIS WAS WITH DEAN MARTIN YOU WON’T FIND TWO BETTER PEOPLE TO PLAY ZIVA OR TONY SO PLEASE DON’T TRY BECOSE YOU WON’T FIND ANYONE LIKE UM SO ZIVA YOU NEED TO STAY FOR TONY HE IS LIKE A DUMMY WITH OUT YOU.

Comment by DEBORAH PEREZ – September 7, 2013 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i wish ziva wouldnt leave the show she family and you guys are like my family i watchreruns after rerunsshe will greatful missed

Comment by shirley sweeney – September 7, 2013 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • DITTO SHIRLeY BACK AT YA!

Comment by Steve B – September 9, 2013 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva David’s character gave the show many interesting episodes and she’ll be missed. Cote de Pablo has been a great actress these many years in going from learning English slang and sayings to dealing with betrayal and heartbreak for her character.
    I have watched the show since it’s start and I’m very happy it continues. I love ALL of the quirky cast and that the characters work together like family so the job doesn’t suck the life out of them. The purpose of the show, solving and exposing criminal acts, with some cast drama thrown in here and there works for me. I look forward to the new season.

Comment by Jude – September 10, 2013 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think quirky is the word that describes quite a lot of the cast at some time or another but I will not be watching NCIS after the first two episodes because frankly, I am disappointed about the way things have turned out. I am not a total shipper but I did enjoy those five minute chats at the end of the day between two attractive people. I wish Cote de Pablo all the very best for the future however it comes.

Comment by Jean – September 11, 2013 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I WILL MISS YOU ZIVA YOU WERE THE BEST PERSON AND I WAS YOUR HUGE FAN ON THIS SHOW I HOPE YOU COME BACK ON THE SHOW AND TONY YOU WERE THE FUNNIEST GUY EVER ON THE SHOW . AND I HAD A CRUSH OON YOU TONY FROM YOUR HUGE FAN LIZZY MILLER

Comment by ELIZABETHMILLER – September 11, 2013 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am orry to see Ziva leaving. I wish Leroy Carroll would leave. He never fit in and still doesn’t. Ziva was an important part of NCIS. That is too bad. Why do they have to kill her? Can’t they just make her disappear with the possibility that she will return later.

Comment by Carolyn Golden – September 16, 2013 09:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They’re Not going to kill her off, so there’s still Hope! :’D

Comment by Liz – September 24, 2013 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If she leaves I leave

Comment by gail – September 17, 2013 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is terrible that Ziva is leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess this means that she was tired of doing something that she was really good at…..the sexual tension between her and Tony added a little pazazz to all the guts and blood on that show. There is no way that this new girl can make as good a showing and add something extra to something that was already great.

And…………………if she is thinking that she will make it in Hollywood in movies, that’s up in the air.

Love NCIS and will continue t watch….it’s a great show!!!!!!!

Comment by Donna Grimes – September 17, 2013 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am very sorry to see Ziva leave the show, but if it is truly her choice, I wish her luck in her next devour. I would be much happier if Tony left the show. His childish behavior has no place on a serious show.

Comment by Walt Daniels – September 22, 2013 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like these shows but I get so frustrated when they start to go off into the characters personal life. If I wanted to watch soap there is a channel for that. I like a show where they have a crime and then go solve it. More exciting and doesn’t get boring.

Comment by Marjee – September 25, 2013 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i don’t have a problem with them going into the characters personal lives….their personal lives, is what makes them…..and all work and no fun, can make them BORING….i also DON’T mind romances in crime shows….but, they have to be the RIGHT pairing with REAL CHEMISTRY….i just don’t like when shows single out certin characters and side line the others to focus on them…..NCIS became ZCIS show….among other things.

Comment by Alisa Neely – September 25, 2013 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you, I don’t like the excess of personal life on the show. I want them to spend more time solving the crimes. I get so tired of ‘Tony’ childish behavior, I would rather he leave than Ziva.

Comment by Walt Daniels – September 25, 2013 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Don’t read unless you’ve seen the first show this season.
        What a cheat! Ziva literally phoned in her performance. Worse, not even her voice, just text messages. She didn’t even appear on the show. Now can we expect something similar on the conclusion?
        We know she’s on the hit list of some terrorist cell. Last seen (but not seen by viewers) in Israel where she killed three people trying to kill her; but all we saw was their bodies.
        No Ziva.
        We were led to believe she would be on the last two shows.

Comment by Hal M. Brown (@HalMBrown) – September 25, 2013 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva David leaving?????? Ok now I have my reason to stop watching the show…. Tony and Kate great chemistry possible chance of them getting together but then they kill off Kate bad move but then Ziva comes into the picture and She is a great actress……Then Ziva and Tony start out bumpy but then they too turn out to have great chemistry and we see a possible chance of them getting together as well….Until all the drama begins and the teams lives are in danger….Now we are saying farewell to Ziva….Might as well kill off everybody and end the show.

I don’t know about anybody else but I’m done CBS just keeps killing off good people.

Comment by Kaylah Ogden – September 25, 2013 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Cote is leaving for her own personal reasons (see Tv Line’s article yesterday). Many sources say her character won’t die.

Comment by BJ – September 25, 2013 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva was my favorite character. She was the spice the team needed to keep it interesting. I fear her loss will be the beginning of the end of NCIS!

Comment by Carole – October 1, 2013 06:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ,,WHAT WILL THE SHOW BE WITHOUT ZIVA????,,
    Maaaans stop moaning about every single damn thing that happens on this show..If everything stays the same it would be boring as hell, Cote wants to leave and thats it.
    You said the same thing when Kate dies, oooh what will the show be without her??
    i know ppl who said the same thing 8 years ago, they said they would stop watching blah blah blah they CRIED like lil babies.
    i have to admit it took me 2 damn seasons to get used to Ziva cause my favorite NCIS seasons were the first two and cause i liked Kate the most. If you ask me i would take Kate over Ziva any time

Comment by NCIS baby whoo – October 21, 2013 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Whos asking you?

Comment by Steve B – October 21, 2013 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziba: I seen some pictures of you in your Birthday suit, and know I can’nt find them any where did you take them off the web, if so I bet you did it for a good reason. Tom
    Don’nt leave the show there are two reasons, one is Ziba, and Abby the to best looking people on the show, the others are good but not as good as you to.

Comment by Tom Hendrickson – October 22, 2013 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pretty! This has been a really wonderful article.
    Thanks for supplying this information.

Comment by safest SUV – November 15, 2013 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I do miss Ziva, but the new girl is an interesting and entertaining character.
    I would be happier if they got rid of childish Tony!

Comment by Walt Daniels – January 4, 2014 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Absurd. Tony is the glue that keeps this show different then all others. The show would then be like all the other imitations that followed BORING!

Comment by Steve B – January 6, 2014 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ziva came back, i´m miss you…

Comment by klingelfee – January 19, 2014 04:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • זה מסריח ואני צופה בסדרה כבר לא. רציתי הכימיה המינית בין זיוה וטוני להתאמן למשהו קבוע וגם רצה טימותי ואבי להתאמן למשהו קבוע. זה פשוט לוקח הדמות האהובה עליי מתוך ההופעה, בתוספת אני סוג של אהבתי מפסי זיוה. לקוט ….. אני מאחל לך הרבה הצלחה בפרויקטים העתידיים שלך. היית אופי מדהים ואני חושב שהם יצטערו שחמקתם מבין אצבעותיהם. בנוסף, אם אורשה לי לומר בלי להעליב אותך, אתה הביא להיות כל כך חם למופע. אישה שבועטת Azz של אף אחד ולא מתנצל על זה ….. MAN, תתגעגע אלייך! אהבה הרבה יותר מאחד האוהדים הכי גדולים

באהבה,

מיכאל

Comment by Michael – April 5, 2014 03:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • can we try getting a translation for this comment….PLEASE?…..i only understand ENGLISH.

Comment by Alisa Neely – April 5, 2014 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post