Comic-Con Exclusive: Win a Pass to the 5th Annual Aushole Gathering — Details Below!

Aushole Gathering Comic-ConOK, Ausholes — ready, set… how fast can you send an email?

I can exclusively confirm that the 5th annual Aushole Gathering will take place the evening of Thursday, July 18 — aka Comic-Con kickoff day — at an undisclosed location in San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter.

There will be booze, there will be a cheeky new souvenir tee, there will be special celeb guests, and, most importantly, there will be you — if you’re among the first 80 Ausholes to send an email to Aushole@TVLine.com complete with A) “I’m an Aushole” written in the subject line, B) your full name in the body of the email, and C) your age (no one under 21 will be admitted into the bash).

RELATED | Comic-Con 2013: The Complete TV Schedule!

Winners will receive a formal invitation (featuring details on start time and location) via email by the end of next week.

May the fastest Ausholes win!

Comments (14)

• Sent mine off!

Comment by Steve F. – July 5, 2013 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That was stressful! Hope my typing fingers were fast enough ;)

Comment by Sarah – July 5, 2013 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • COUNT ME IN!

Comment by Tristan Cottle – July 5, 2013 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wish I could go! Gotta work, though.

Comment by D'Arcy – July 5, 2013 08:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lets hope 5th’s times a charm!!!

Comment by Julio – July 5, 2013 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you didn’t have it in within a min don’t hold you’re breath about getting an invite. Last years were gone in less than 90 seconds and there were more invites available. I’ve gone to two and while it’s a decent party, the celebrities stay in the VIP section and only come out for a very short time. You can see them, but you really feel like an outsider looking in at all the cool kids. It’s a nice limited edition shirt though.

You’re better off using that time to sleep and get up early to camp out for Hall H/Ballroom 20.

Comment by Sarah Huff – July 5, 2013 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael I’m coming from Italy just for your party, dont leave me out!!

Comment by Andrea – July 5, 2013 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Those shirts are dreadful!

Comment by Alex – July 5, 2013 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just want to thank you for using Zachary Levi’s picture for this article. Boy do I miss seeing that face every week….

Comment by Erin – July 5, 2013 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved seeing Zachary Levi in your photo! Such a talented guy – miss him on our tv :(

Comment by Susan – July 5, 2013 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gonna echo Susan and Erin here in thanking Ausiello for that lovely Zachary Levi photo. One of my TV favorites (wish he’d do another!) and, as the great Joss Whedon has once dubbed him as, the co-King of the Con. SDCC is gonna be amazing this year. Can’t wait for Aushole goodies and Zac’s own NERD HQ event!

Comment by Aiden – July 6, 2013 03:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CHUCK THE MOVIE. THAT’S ALL WE CARE ABOUT.

Comment by Lenny Castro – July 6, 2013 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sent mine in, but I was probably way late.

Comment by GraniteGrizz – July 6, 2013 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I saw you (and Yvette Nicole Brown? Though I may have been mistaken) having your party on the second story of the hotel whose bar we were eating dinner in! I am a huge fan and it was great to see you in person (though my husband prevented me from yelling out to you). Spoiler alert: Your T-shirts were rad, and I hope to bump into you sometime later this weekend at the Con!

Comment by rachaellapidis – July 18, 2013 10:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post