Exclusive

Mistresses Exclusive Video: Juiciest Moments So Far! Plus, a Whopper Tease for Monday's Episode!

You could say that Mistresses is summer TV’s most delectable guilty pleasure — that is if you actually associate guilt with watching television.

RELATED | Mistresses Episode 5 Recap: I’m Pregnant. [Pause]

Whatever your take on the subject, the following exclusive highlight reel from ABC’s filthy-gorgeous sudser gives you a refresher course on some of Season 1’s best zingers (yes, the “abnormally large cucumber” makes an appearance); steamiest hookups (et tu, April?); and funniest reaction shots (“Whoa! Pull the brake on the crazy train!”).

RELATED | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Parenthood, Nashville, Once, Walking Dead, Girl Meets World and More!

If that’s not enough, hidden amongst the greatest hits is a [SPOILER ALERT] pretty massive tipoff regarding next Monday’s all-new episode (10/9c on ABC). Yep, those suspicions many of us had during the series premiere — the ones regarding the hostess at Harry’s restuarant — are apparently true. But let’s not call her the hostess. Nope, as Alyssa Milano’s Savi so hilariously insists, it’s “Kira with the fun bags.” Oh my!

Are you digging Mistresses thus far? Any theories on how the Savi-Harry drama will play out? Sound off below!

Loading video...

1. I am obsessed with #Mistresses! Joss is my fave character. @jessmacallan is amazing!

2. Miranda says:

Did Harry cheat first? Didn’t the previews for next week show him saying “You destroyed me.” or something of the like.

• courtney says:

you dont really know but the reason he said “you destroyed me” i believe was after Savi told him she was pregant and that it might not be his. There is much to be learned about this show

3. Megyn says:

I’m still hoping Harry is not a cheater. Such a good TV man.

• Lauri says:

I know. I don’t like Harry at all, but he just doesn’t seem like a cheater to me. It’s obvious he really loves Savannah so it just doesn’t make sense to me.

• chloe says:

I love Harry! He’s sweet and hot and I hope he gets with Kira the hostess! He deserves to be happy.. Savi has messed him up bad and she can’t have her cake and eat it too!!

4. JB14 says:

Love the show, but can’t help but fault Yunjin Kim’s acting in this. Loved her in Lost, buuuuut bad casting choice, in my opinion.

• Lauren says:

I think it’s more the writing tbh. I checked the show out for her but her character is my least favourite. She was sensational in Lost.
      I have to say while I’m enjoying Mistresses I think Devious Maids is my favourite guilty pleasure. I do wish they’d have more scenes showing the female friendships like Mistresses does though. Mistresses does really well in that regard.

• Megyn says:

I agree. She’s awful. Is it too late to recast?

• cozygal36 says:

I kind of agree but also think the writing has a lot to do with it. Her character might be written that way, very reserved and staccato. Karen seemed much more likeable in scenes with the patient she was having an affair with. She was more “fluid”.

5. Ang says:

OMG… Joss and Alex’s hook up is the hottest / sexiest thing EVER on TV!

6. nichole says:

I love mistresses but I love devious maids so much more fun! It’s my guilty pleasure

7. Free zone says:

I’m hooked!!!!

8. Makaylin Armer says:

I love Mistresses! I think Harry should try and reason with Savi. But Savi should stop trying to put off the paternity test answers and own up to her mistake. She did say that it didn’t matter who the father was so why does she care so much about the answers? I also think Karen should tell the police everything about what happened and own up to what she did and how she was practically blackmailed. As Joss goes I think she should really make up her mind about being a lesbian. And April should tell Paul to hit the road and leave town before the cops get involved since he wants to see Lucy. Again I love Mistresses and Savi is my favorite character.

9. Elna says:

Just finished watching all 9 episodes and I must say finally here’s a show that I’m hooked again!!!! Savi is my fave character & I think Harry & Dominic are both hot!!!!!

10. David Roach says:

First of all the bitch savi never apologized to Harry or asked his forgiveness. I would have kicked her to the curb long ago. Sleazy Dom is the father, he will bail Harry out and save the restaurant . Dom will marry Savi and be Harry’ boss. Harry will be miserable as he watches his boss with ex wife’. I hate this show.

11. Amanda says:

I love Mistresses!!! However, I can not stand Yunjin Kim! She makes the show bad since her acting is horrible in this show! She was not meant for this part. I am not sure what abc was thinking? I’m hoping she goes to jail so she gets kicked off the show because it would be 100 times better without her on it. Everyone I talk to always says how horrible her acting is and they don’t like watching her sections, so it’s not just me.

12. cristal says:

I soooo Love this show .Just finish watching the last episode it had me in tears. I hope Savy makes it. I had a feeling Dom was the father . And I wonder who made it alive when Karen had that gun pointed at her ohh man ..So sad can’t wait for the next season. I’m soooo Mad the show ended that way. Whyyyyyyy :'(