Comic-Con

Exclusive: Orphan Black Cast Heading to Comic- Con — Find Out Where They'll Be and When

Get More: Comic-Con

orphan black comic-conComic-Con is sending in the clones.

The cast of BBC America’s Orphan Black — including Critics Choice Award champ Tatiana Maslany — will be making their way to San Diego to participate in their first-ever Comic-Con panel, TVLine has learned exclusively.

VIDEO | Watch Tatiana Maslany Accept the Critics Choice Award for Best Actress

On Friday, July 19 at 7 pm, Maslany will invade Room 7AB alongside co-stars Jordan Gavaris and Dylan Bruce as well as Orphan Black co-creators Graeme Manson and John Fawcett for an hour-long discussion/Q&A about the thriller’s smash first season and (fingers crossed) an early preview of Season 2. (The show doesn’t resume production for a few months, but Manson and Fawcett will hopefully drop a few pieces of intel.)

RELATED | Comic-Con Master Schedule: A Complete List of TV Shows Going to SDCC

Additionally, the quintet will be on hand for an autograph signing on Saturday, July 20 at 4:30 pm at the BBC America booth.

Now hit the comments below with answers to these questions: Will you be attending the panel, and what roles will Maslany play aside from panelist? I’m thinking moderator and five or six radically different audience members.

Comments (21)

• OMG! this is great news for anyone attending the Con! sadly, I won’t be there ’cause I don’t have the money for tix + airfare etc. =/ but I hope the Clone Club enjoys the ‘Orphan Black’ panel. Maybe they’ll pick up some new fans along the way? and hopefully they upload photos/videos from the panel after it’s over.

Comment by Dan – July 2, 2013 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wish more of the cast could attend. But Tatiana alone is worth the money.

Comment by manu (@324B21) – July 2, 2013 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • After all, she makes up more than half of the cast all by herself…

Comment by wordsmith – July 2, 2013 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sadly this conflicts with Veronia Mars offsite event! Will have to catch them at the signing on Saturday!

Comment by Natalie – July 2, 2013 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You could always get a clone…

Comment by Et al. – July 2, 2013 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AWW YISS. I hope the autograph signing won’t be crazy.

Comment by Pete – July 2, 2013 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I imagine the autograph signing will be as crazy as Helena (on a good day!) lol

Comment by Dan – July 2, 2013 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG! I can’t contain my excitement! YAY!

Comment by Julie (@xfsista) – July 2, 2013 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is there someone I could kill to get there! Every year I wish I could go and now this year something worth seeing.

Comment by Missy Kelly – July 2, 2013 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAY!

Comment by PageToPremiere.com (@PageToPremiere) – July 2, 2013 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow. First time I ever wished I was going.

Comment by Kate – July 2, 2013 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited!!!! I’ve been eagerly waiting to see if Orphan Black was going to be at Comic Con. I’m definitely going to the panel and autograph session.

Comment by Hope – July 2, 2013 09:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    But aw man why can’t Evelyne Brochu be there? Love me some Delphine. And I hope to God Dylan Bruce isn’t as dull as Paul in real life.

Comment by Doc – July 2, 2013 09:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would love to go, but I am from Poland so it’s kinnda far away :(
    But I will be waiting for a youtube video from it, and now I am sending some LOVE to Tatiana and creators of this wonderful show

Comment by guessWho (@guessWho66666) – July 3, 2013 03:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So do they set up 7 seats for Tatiana alone?

Comment by Warren – July 3, 2013 03:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is great news! I will be there!!!!

Comment by Niejan – July 3, 2013 04:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!
    The entire cast is amazing and Tatiana is phenomenal. Also definitely love the chemistry between her and Dylan Bruce!

Comment by A – July 3, 2013 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh wow, that’s really exciting! It’s a bit far to travel from Australia though… hopefully it goes up on YouTube.

Comment by Hannah – July 5, 2013 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How does BBC America usually set up their signing? Random draw or first come first serve? I need to do some research on this, I’m so excited!

Comment by Ann – July 7, 2013 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just read that Tatiana will also be a part of the women who kick ass panel on Saturday. Awesome!!

Comment by Admiring Tatiana Maslany – July 10, 2013 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post