Exclusive

Hollywood Game Night Exclusive Preview: Jane Lynch Razzes Matthew Perry's [Spoiler]

Hollywood Game Night is coming to NBC, and like any good party, you want a host who’s funny, quick on her feet and not afraid of some good, old-fashioned sarcasm.

Enter Jane Lynch, who brings just a touch of her Glee alter-ego Sue Sylvester to the show’s premiere (Thursday, July 11, 10/9c).

In the following exclusive clip, Lynch introduces Kristen Bell (who drops a hilarious/spontaneous one-liner about her new baby) and then reconsiders the idea of describing Matthew Perry as “the best hair in Hollywood.”

Press play below to see how Perry reacts, then sound off with your level of anticipation for NBC’s latest summer entry. And follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV for an up-to-the-minute alert on my interview with Lynch, coming up later this week here at TVLine.

1. Rachel says:

I am beyond excited for this premiere!

2. Krystan says:

All of my favorites!

3. Peter Williams says:

Wow, cant see the trailer, company firewall Blocked it because it delivers spyware! (wpcomwidgets.com, is the culprit)

4. Sg. Grant says:

I am going to watch this show. I think the best part about Late Night is with Jimmy plays games with the guests. I’ve said several times that I would probably watch an entire show of just the games.

5. Max Steel says:

Geek and Sundry’s TableTop called and wants it’s original idea back. Ugh.

• The Squatch says:

I was just about to say something along these lines. This is basically a direct rip off of Tabletop. Yes, I know there have been plenty of other similar shows before Tabletop, so don’t jump all over me. But you have to admit that the timing of this, after Tabletop has become one of the most popular web series going these days, does seem to indicate that they got the idea directly from there. They should, at the very least, give Wil Wheaton and Felicia Day some sort of mention in the credits (if they don’t, and I assume they don’t), or have them on as guests.

I’ve never been one of those people who swears I will never watch a show after a beloved character is killed off, or for just about any other reason, if it is a show I like. This seems like a show I would actually really enjoy watching, but I just don’t think that I can out of some (perhaps misguided) sense of loyalty to Tabletop. I am a huge fan of that show. (I’ll be the first to admit I am a total cheapskate but I shelled out $25 for a Tabletop shirt to show my support. Never done that for any other show on the web or on TV.)

• canadian ninja says:

Or maybe actually watch the show, realize it isn’t a ripoff, appreciate the G&S show just the same and you know chill out. Sounds to me like you already know this is the way to go.

6. mia says:

Lynch, Perry and Bell – heck I’m in!

7. Mike Biddle says:

I agree, the hair is ridiculous, and it didn’t look that way in some of the promo photos so apparently he messed it up on purpose. What happened to giving 110 percent to your job? Even if you are famous you shouldn’t come on looking like a hobo.