Exclusive Rizzoli & Isles Sneak Peek: Jane Grills Paddy About a Big Maura Mystery

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

A big new mystery is brewing on Rizzoli & Isles next Tuesday (TNT, 9/8c), and Jane’s first stop in cracking it is an unexpected one.

RELATED | Ratings: Rizzoli Returns Up, Stands as Basic Cable’s No. 1 Telecast of the Summer

In this exclusive sneak peek at the episode, titled “In Over Your Head,” Rizzoli (played by Angie Harmon) swings by the pen to visit Isles’ father Paddy (John Doman), whom she suspects has been having his goons follow her partner in crimesolving.

Oh, were it only that simple.

Also souring Jane’s mood in the episode is an unanticipated reunion with a former colleague who now is the lieutenant of the drug unit (played by Prison Break‘s Amaury Nolasco).

But for now, press PLAY to see Rizzoli grill Paddy about the mysterious Maura sitch.

Loading video...

Comments (12)

• Grrr… it doesn’t work for me ;(

Comment by M. – June 28, 2013 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will be upset if Jane falls for the new guy when she leads us to believe her heart only belongs to Casey!!

Comment by Kat – June 28, 2013 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • … her heart only belongs to Maura. Fixed for you.

Comment by Danny – June 29, 2013 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE R & I!!!!

Comment by N – June 28, 2013 09:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SCREW CASEY!! Why should Jane wait around for that inconsiderate jerk? He goes months without contacting her only to show up, use her for sex & then bounce. What a sleaze. He admitted he doesn’t even love her. I say bring on the new dude.

Comment by Q Thomas – June 29, 2013 03:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder if they’re ever going to approach the Rizzoli/Dean angle at all, considering they’re married with a daughter in the books.

Comment by Barbie Furtado – June 29, 2013 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve been wondering that, too. Gabriel has not been very prevalent in the show as of yet.

Comment by MelindaB – June 29, 2013 11:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m just wondering if the Maura dating a priest storyline will ever pop up!

Comment by LauraC – June 30, 2013 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I have to think not. TBH, I see the show and the books as different entities. Jane and Maura are very different in each, and certain story lines from the books have not made an appearance in the show.

Comment by MelindaB – June 30, 2013 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Considering that Billy Burke is doing Revolution and that he show deviates from the book in pretty much everything, I wouldn’t expect to see Dean coming back anytime soon.

Comment by Babygate – June 30, 2013 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You need to be a part of a contest for one of the highest
    quality sites online. I’m going to highly recommend this web site!

Comment by Selma – February 4, 2014 03:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post